剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
或血腥片
Or a slasher film.
你假装不想要我
You know, the way you pretend you don't want me
真的很像浪漫喜剧的桥段
is actually part of the rom-com trope.
我跟你讲 我的演技不怎么样
You know what? I'm actually not that good of an actress.
我的邀请依然有效
Invitation's still open.
来上我的节目吧 充分利用我们之间的化学反应
Come on my show. Capitalize on our simmering chemistry.
我的天 绝对不去
Oh, my God, that's such a hard pass.
我报道真正的新闻
I-I report actual news.
是啊 我威胁到了新闻业 民♥主♥
Hmm. Yeah, I'm a menace to journalism, democracy
以及所剩无几的美国传统
and what's left of the American way.
这是你说的 我可没说
You said it, not me.
跟你同处一个星球我都觉得丢人
I'm embarrassed to share the planet with you,
更别提同在一家流媒体了
let alone a streaming service.
你怼我的时候很可爱
You know, it's sweet when you neg me.
我告诉你 布罗
You know what, Bro,
你的小丑节目让我们电视网的收视率爆棚
your clown show is really good for our network,
但我们的节目永远不会有交集
but our streams will never, never cross.
就是有可能了
So maybe?
天啊 你还真是只听自己想听的
Wow. You really just hear whatever you wanna hear
完全不顾对方到底说了什么
in spite of actual words being spoken.
天啊 你是12岁小孩吗
Oh, my God, what are you, 12?
嗯
Hmm.
天啊
Oh, gosh.
去你的 我走楼梯
Fuck it. I'm taking the stairs.
看看这大蜜桃啊
Well, look at that talent.
天啊 有人听到吗
Oh, my God. Anybody hear that?
什么 这就算#我也是现场了
What? Nope. Me Too moment.
结束了
It's all over.
早上好 艾丽克丝
Good morning, Alex.
嗨
Hey.
你是约翰吧 法务部的
John, right? From legal?
是的 很高兴见到你
Yes, good to see you.
好 艾丽克丝 坐吧
Yeah. Alex, have a seat.
好
Ooh. Okay.
是布莱德莉的事吗
Is this about Bradley?
我要问你个问题 我需要你如实回答 好吗
I'm gonna ask you a question, and I need you to answer honestly, okay?
好
Okay.
那个伊朗运动员和她的父亲
The Iranian athlete and her father...
罗娅
Roya.
你是否与纳泽里家或他们的代表勾结
Did you collude with the Nazeris or their representatives
以确保他们得到庇护
to secure them asylum?
采访是为了这个目的安排的吗
Was the interview arranged for that purpose?
当然不是
Of course not.
我们谈过这个了
We went over this.
你并不知道她父亲是核能科学家 对吗
And you didn't know that her father was a nuclear scientist, right?
你告诉我后 我才知道
Not until you told me.
不好意思 这是要干吗
Um, I'm sorry, what is this?
我们审核了监控视频
We reviewed security footage
以预判国♥务♥院♥的问询
in anticipation of any questions from the State Department.
这是我们监控的画面 有声音的
This is from our CCTV and it picked up the audio.
好 你拿到我发给你的布局图了吗
All right, so you got the layout that I sent?
对 我的车在楼下等着呢 就像我们计划的那样
All right, my car is waiting downstairs just like we planned.
什么 相信我
What? And believe me...
相信我 你父亲在做对的事
Believe me, your father's doing the right thing.
听起来像有预谋的
Sounds premeditated.
显然你和他女儿之前就谈过
Apparently you had talked to the girl about this before.
你还答应她什么了
What else did you promise her?
拜托 你别急 约翰
Come on. Easy, John.
根本 就不是这么回事
That is... That's not what happened.
不是 我之前从没见过罗娅
It's not. I never met Roya before.
我从没见过她父亲 我们都听见了
I've never met her father. We... We can all hear it.
天啊 拜托 再播一次
Oh, God, please. Play it back.
再播一次 来 再播一次
Play it back. Go ahead. Play it again.
好 你拿到我发给你的布局图了吗
All right, so you got the layout that I sent?
对 我的车在楼下等着呢 就像我们计划的那样
All right, my car is waiting downstairs just like we planned.
相信我 你父亲在做对的事
And believe me... believe me, your father's doing the right thing.
我没说过这话
I did not say that.
好吧 不好意思
Okay. I'm sorry.
我不知道这是什么 但我没说过这话
I don't know what the hell that is, but I did not say that.
好吗 简直岂有此理
Okay? This is just crazy.
岂有此理 那 有人给监控视频动了手脚
This is crazy. That... Someone has fucked with that tape.
谁 怎么动的 我不知道 但这是伪造的
Who? How? I don't know, but that is not real.
完全是胡说八道
That's bullshit.
拜托 你们的AI软件可以让我说40种语言
I mean, come on, you have AI software that has me speaking 40 fucking languages.
任何能拿到监控的人都能动手脚
Anyone with access could have done that.
我在现场 我知道发生了什么
I was there. I know what happened.
我不 也许是某种深度伪造技术
I don't... Maybe this is some kind of a... a deepfake.
谁会这么做
And who would do that?
这才是你们该问的问题
Well, that is exactly the question that you should be asking.
他们想寻求庇护
They wanted asylum.
我只有五秒时间决定
I had five seconds to make a judgment call.
她当时处境很危险
She was in danger.
天啊
Jesus.
好吧 事情还不止这些
Okay, there's something else.
你父亲和那个地区有联♥系♥
Your father has ties to the region.
他在2005年
He was a key consultant
伊♥拉♥克♥的宪法公♥投♥中 是一位重要的顾问
on the constitutional referendum in Iraq in 2005.
你知道伊♥拉♥克♥和伊朗是两个国家吧
You know that Iraq and Iran are actually different countries?
但它们是亲密盟友
But close allies.
马丁利维帮助转移了一位翻译 一位持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者
And Martin Levy helped to relocate a translator, a dissident.
那是20年前的事了 我现在几乎不和父亲联♥系♥
That was 20 years ago, and I barely speak to my father.
你在采访后去拜访了你父亲
You visited your father after the interview.
你们聊发生的事了吗
Did you talk about what happened?
你派人跟踪我
Are you having me followed?
你闯进大学课堂 里面坐满了持有手♥机♥的学生
You went to a lecture full of students with cell phones.
什么
What?
我们都说好了 叛逃的事不要声张
We agreed to keep the defection quiet.
谁都不能告诉
Tell absolutely no one.
好吧 抱歉 我只是没想到 自己会因为家庭私密谈话
Okay, I'm sorry, I just didn't realize I was going to be interrogated
而遭到审问
about private family conversations.
你在苏黎世报道奥♥运♥会闭幕时
When you were in Zürich to close the Olympics...
对 我们俩都在 是的
Mm-hmm. Yes, we both were there. Yes.
但你单独会见了来自德黑兰的官员
But you had the meeting with officials from Tehran on your own.
那是谈采访的条件
To negotiate the terms of the interview.
所有人都很清楚
Everyone was fully aware.
主推罗娅是你的主意
And it was your fucking idea to feature Roya.
现在越来越像是一场猎巫行动了
And this is really starting to feel like a witch hunt.
我不知道现在是怎么回事 艾丽克丝
I don't know what's happening right now. Alex,
我们也想弄明白
we're just trying to understand.
监控视频都有谁能看到
Who had access to that footage?
这是你唯一该问的问题
That's the only question you should be asking
因为我没说过那些话
because I didn't say those things.
一个字都没说过
Not one word of it.
好
Okay.
好吧
Okay, um...
我们去和安保团队谈 审核文件
We'll talk to the security team, review the files.
我会让AI部门的人分♥析♥这段音频
I'll have my AI people look at the audio.
我建议你现在取消
Mm-hmm. I would cancel all interviews
所有采访和公开露面
and public appearances at this time.
我的天 你开什么
Oh, my God, are you k...
你要因为我没做过的事封♥杀♥我
You're silencing me for something I didn't do?
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
It's a matter of national security.
我们是在帮你 请配合一下
Please help us help you.
你们不相信我
You don't believe me.
我们想相信你
We want to believe you.
我们会在周五前审阅调查结果 然后决定最好的后续方案
We'll review the findings by Friday and figure out the best way forward.
我们是同一阵营的 艾丽克丝
We're all on the same team here, Alex.
是啊
Yeah.
好 你拿到我发给你的布局图了吗
All right, so you got the layout that I sent?
对 我的车在楼下等着呢 就像我们计划的那样
All right, my car is waiting downstairs just like we planned.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表