剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
回见 小茱
See you later, Jules.
回见 弗兰克
See you later, Frank.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
保重
Be safe.
-天呐 -你是奇尔顿·罗伯特
- Oh, God. - You are Childan Robert?
其实 是罗伯特·奇尔顿
A-actually, it's Robert Childan.
没关系
Ne-Never mind.
有什么事 尊贵的先生
What can I do for you, most honored Sir?
城户总检察官已经赶走了
Chief Inspector Kido has removed the people
违法占据你店铺的人
who have been illegally occupying your shop.
什么
What?
我受命前来通知你
I am instructed to inform you
店铺又归你处置了
that it is yours to do with as you please once again.
我不懂
I-I don't understand.
城户总检察官奖励了
Chief Inspector Kido rewards you
你对日属太平洋合众国的贡献
for your service to the Japanese National State.
我贡献...
My s-service to...
当然
Yes, of course.
谢谢
Arigato gozaimashita.
天呐 我做了什么
Oh, God, what have I done?
-杰夫吗 -不是
- Jeff, you say? - No.
不不 杰克
No, no, no. Jack.
高个 牛仔帽
Tall. Uh, uh, cowboy hat?
嗯 要我去找他吗
Yes. You want me to get him for you?
是的 谢谢 谢谢
Yes. Oh, th-thank you. Thank you.
是的 可以叫他接听吗
Yes, uh, could you put him on, please?
好的 等等
Yeah, sure. Hold on.
喂 我是杰克
Hello. It's Jack.
杰克 我是罗伯特·奇尔顿
Jack. Jack, it's Robert Childan.
-鲍比 -对 鲍比
- Bobby? - Yes, Bobby.
听着 你得给艾德捎个消息
Listen, I need you to get a message to Ed.
他可能有危险
He may be in danger.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack?
她走了
She's gone.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我有事 弗兰克
I'm not fine, Frank.
那电影太重大了
That film is enormous.
简直改变人生
It's life-changing.
我该跟她走的
I should have gone with her.
我怎么没跟她走
Why didn't I go with her?
我得做点什么
I have to do something.
那跟我走
Then come with me.
我们去丹佛
We're going to Denver.
丹佛
Denver?
我们要发表宣言
We need to make a statement.
让人们注意到
Something people will notice.
戳坏蛋的眼睛
Poke the bad guy in the eyes.
走吧
Come on.
我们去问问马克能不能用他的车
Let's go talk to Mark about his truck.
医生
Doctor?
帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall.
长官 我没想叫您亲自过来的
Sir, I... I didn't... I didn't mean for you to come here.
没事 听上去挺急的
Well, it sounded urgent.
我可以去找您的
Well, I-I could have come to you.
这样更安全 坐吧
It's more secure this way. Sit down.
你有什么要跟我说的 医生
So what'd you have to tell me, Doctor?
这事有点敏感
Well, it's a bit delicate, I'm afraid.
原谅我 长官 但是
Forgive me, sir, but, uh...
我觉得我有责任告诉您
I feel it's my duty to tell you
您妻子
that, uh, your wife...
说了一些不符合
has been articulating opinions, uh...
帝国正统的话
incompatible with Reich orthodoxy.
这样啊
I see.
请继续
Please go on.
今早 她表达了
Well, this morning, she expressed a desire...
对帝国优生优育政策的
...A desire to rethink the Reich's...
疑虑
eugenics policies.
我觉得她认为 因为您的地位
I think she feels that because of your position,
或许可以对此事产生影响
you might have some influence in the matter.
据你所知 她还对别人说过这些吗
Has she expressed these thoughts to anyone else that you know of?
据我所知是没有了 长官
Not that I'm aware of, sir. No.
她今天还说到
She also spoke today of, uh,
有过冲动行为
having acted impulsively.
-怎么说 -我没打探
- In what way? - I... I didn't probe.
我觉得最好是通知您
I thought it best to alert you.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有别的事吗
Was there something else?
我不知道您是否知道 长官
I don't know if you're aware, sir.
有一种现象
There-There's... there's a phenomenon
会发生在心理治疗中
that occurs in psychotherapy.
叫做"移情"
It's called, uh, "Transference."
病人会对治疗师产生感情
a patient develops feelings of affection, or...
或喜爱之情
attraction for the analyst.
这其实是很正常的
It's very common... really.
我妻子对你表达这样的感情了吗 医生
And has my wife expressed such feelings to you, Doctor?
今天 您妻子
Today your wife was, uh...
在身体上
...physically...
表现出了
...demonstrative
一些或许...
in a way that perhaps...
没事 你说吧
It's okay. You can tell me.
她吻了我 长官
She kissed me, sir.
她给了我个
She, uh, gave me...
道别吻
...A good-bye kiss.
只是吻脸颊
It was just a kiss on the cheek,
但鉴于这情况...
but under the circumstances...
我明白
I understand.
长官
Sir,
鉴于其他的一切
...given everything else,
我真的认为
I really do think it best that I, uh...
我最好中止治疗 不再做她的治疗师
I terminate treatment and resign as her analyst.
你告诉我是明智的
You did very well to tell me.
别出声
Quiet.
城户总检察官呢
Where is Chief Inspector Kido?
他不该来一趟吗
Shouldn't he be here?
他不在 贸易大臣
He's away, Trade Minister.
等他一回来 我就叫他联♥系♥您
I will have him contact you the moment he returns.
那好
Yes, do so.
田上君
Tagomi-san.
言道 请护送渡边太太回去
Kotomichi, please escort Mrs. Watanabe.
好的
Of course.
我真的非常感激
I'm really so grateful.
就那样把他的尸体丢在街上
To dump his body in the street like that?
真是蛮人
Savages!
他们...
There's, um...
他们还发布了公报 长官
There's also been a communiqué, sir,
要求我们中止石油禁运
demanding that we end the oil embargo,
遵守我们的贸易协议
honor our trade agreements,
否则他们将采取军事行动
or face military action.
他们不会冒险开战的
They won't risk a war.
我们会碾碎他们的
We will crush them.
他们有核弹 长官
They do have the bomb, sir.
我知道欧洲安全无虞
I know Europe is secure,
但对于美德帝国的威胁 还是存在的
but the risk to the American Reich is... real.
他们在虚张声势
They're bluffing.
给他们发去消息
Send them a message.
是 长官
Sir?
告诉他们
Tell them
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表