剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Real enough for you?
史密斯向你致意
Smith sends his best.
我都不记得上次睡这么安稳是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I slept like that.
乔 有一件事
Joe, there's something I've been...
我一直想告诉你
wanting to tell you.
我看了样东西
I've seen something.
另一部电影
Another film.
你和我都在里面
With you and me.
还有一条隧♥道♥
A tunnel.
那不是梦 而是一部电影
It wasn't in a dream, it was in a film.
所以我以为你可能知道拉克万纳
That's why I thought you might know about Lackawanna.
你在什么地方看到这电影的
Where did you see this film?
如果我给你看的话
If I show it to you...
我希望能让你想起来什么 什么都行
Look, I'm hoping it'll just jog something for you, anything,
哪怕是最微末的
even the smallest, most...
最细小的细节
insignificant detail.
好
Okay.
能帮到你就好
If you think it will help.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna go shower.
在找这个吗
You looking for this?
那是生命之源徽章
It's Lebensborn.
我以前见过
I've seen it before.
在三名纳粹特种小队成员的尸体上
On three dead Nazi commandos.
在哪看到的
And where was that?
中立区
The Neutral Zone.
中立区可不小 朱莉安娜
That's a pretty big place, Juliana.
中立区的什么地方
Where in the Neutral Zone?
-一座农舍 -农舍
- A farmhouse. - A farmhouse.
博尔德市外詹姆斯敦的那个吗
The one in Jamestown, outside of Boulder?
-你有点吓到我了 -听着 朱莉安娜
- Okay, now you're scaring me, all right? - Listen, Juliana,
抗拒 只会招致我经受过的那种痛苦
to resist is to invite the kind of pain that I went through.
相信我 那种痛苦你不想经历的
And trust me...you do not want that.
那你觉得我想要什么
And what is it that you think I want?
你应该想加入我
You want to join me.
一起建立一个完美而幸福的世界
For a world full of perfection and happiness.
你看上去才不幸福
You hardly seem happy.
醒醒吧
Just wake up!
这就是我们生活的世界
This is the world we live in.
这世界可以变得更完美
One that can be perfected,
但靠你心目中的善良是做不到的
but not by your idea of goodness.
接受吧
Make peace with that,
那样才有出路
and there's a way out of this.
新世界 是什么意思
But what does it mean...Die Nebenwelt?
意思是下一个世界 一个平行世界
It means "The next world," A parallel world.
等我们到了那里 还有下一个世界
And when we reach it, and the world after that,
还有下一个
and the world after that,
帝国将无所不在
the Reich will be everywhere.
连我父亲最伟大梦想都相形见绌
It dwarfs my father's greatest dreams.
穿上衣服
Now get dressed.
不然呢
Or what?
我亲眼看着你杀我无数次了
You know, I've watched you kill me so many times.
你知道接下来会怎样吗
You know what happens next?
你用那把枪顶着自己的下巴
You take that gun and you put it under your chin,
把你的脑袋打爆
and you blow your own fucking brain...
你带我去找田上
You're gonna take me to Tagomi.
然后你还要带我去找高堡
And then you're gonna take me to High Castle.
穿衣服
Get dressed.
我要吐了
I'm gonna be sick.
朱莉安娜
Juliana?
稍等
Just a minute.
朱莉安娜 开门
Juliana, open the door.
开门 快点
Open the door, hurry up.
来了
Coming.
你怎么还没穿好衣服
Why aren't you dressed?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表