剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我想带你去个地方
I want to take you somewhere.
你有空吗 还是得回家
Are you free or do you have to go home?
我有空
I can be.
是个俱乐部
It's a club.
双D 去过吗
The Double D. Have you been?
没
No.
你会喜欢的
You'll love it.
帝国大元帅史密斯
Reichsmarschall Smith?
准备接听元首电♥话♥
Please hold for the Fuhrer.
帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall.
希姆莱万岁
Heil Himmler.
我想知道约瑟夫·豪斯曼的事
I'm curious to know what progress you've made
你处理得如何了
in the Josef Heusmann matter?
我们...
Well, we, uh...
日本人 他们知道他是
The Japanese-- they know that he was
暗♥杀♥蒂尔斯和韦克斯勒的凶手
responsible for the assassinations of Diels and Wexler.
他们还生气吗
Are they still angry about that?
几个叛徒而已
Couple of traitors.
他们失了脸面
They lost face.
就是要这样
As intended.
不过...
But, uh...
他们似乎还怀疑
it seems they also suspect him
他图谋暗♥杀♥贸易大臣
of plotting against the trade minister,
这个倒是没想到
which, uh, came as a surprise.
叛徒是一回事
Traitors being one thing,
高级日本官员又是另一回事
high-level Japanese officials another.
那个任务我是想保密的
I thought it best to keep that mission secret.
明白
Understood.
那么...
So, the, uh...
暗♥杀♥田上的命令
the order to assassinate Tagomi...
已被取消了
Has been rescinded.
再见 帝国大元帅
Guten Tag, Reichsmarschall.
你试过亲吻戴牛仔帽的男人吗
I mean, have you ever tried to kiss a guy in a cowboy hat?
没有
No.
并不容易
It's not easy.
不过他很可爱
He's sweet, though.
为你高兴
Happy for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
就像以前一样
Yeah, like old times.
是啊
It is.
我真怀念这样的时光
I've missed this.
我也是
Me, too.
感觉很棒
Sure is a nice feeling.
嗯
Yeah.
你在这开心吗
You happy here?
挺开心的
Yeah. I-I am, actually.
我花了很长时间后悔我选择的那条路
Yeah, I spent a long time regretting the path I took.
但它将我引到了这儿 将我们都引到了这儿
But it's led me here, it's led us all here,
这是有原因的
for a reason.
凡事皆有因
Everything happens for a reason.
弗兰克·弗林克 你相信这话吗
Frank Frink, do you believe that?
相信
I do.
你错过了他的受诫礼
You missed his bar mitzvah.
-他的受诫礼 -是的
- His bar mitzvah? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
-他做了受诫礼 -我的受诫礼
- He had a bar mitzvah. - My bar mitzvah.
他晚熟
He's a late bloomer.
是啊 我能说什么
Yeah, what can I say?
仪式挺美的
It was, it was beautiful.
有音乐和舞蹈
There was, uh, music and dancing.
你跳了舞
Did you dance?
没 我坐在椅子上
No, I-I sat in a chair
其他人围着我跳舞
and other people danced around the room with me.
感觉像是在飞
It was, uh, it was like flying.
真希望我能看到
Gosh, I wish I could've seen that.
我也是
Me, too.
真希望你当时也在
Yeah, I wish you'd been there.
你之前说的是对的
You were right, you know.
关于一切
About everything.
你只是得耐心点 孩子
You just have to be patient, son.
这个急不得
You can't rush these things.
我就说吧
What'd I tell you?
是条大鱼
Oh, it's a big one.
给
Here you go.
其中一个人脸上有个胎记
One of them has a sort of a, a birthmark on his face.
我会留意的
I'll keep my eyes peeled.
看那边
Look at that.
什么
What?
一个爱尔兰人和纳粹做生意
An Irishman does business with Nazis?
不跟我们一样
Just like the rest of us.
纳粹 日本黑社会
Nazis, yakuza.
这是我们游泳的大海
The sea we swim in.
还要一杯吗
Another?
好啊
Yeah, why not?
我有日属太平洋合众国通行证
I have JPS travel papers.
锡马龙附近发生了起车祸
Bus crash near Cimarron.
不 我需要大纳粹德意志帝国的
No, I need GNR.
很贵
Expensive.
多少
How much?
一万
Ten.
这是一半
That's half.
给我一天时间
Give me a day.
我还需要一张照片
And I'll need a picture.
老天 她
Jesus Christ. Her?
-是的 她 -所有人和他哥哥
- Yeah. Her. - Everybody and his brother
都在中立区找她
is looking for her up and down the Neutral Zone.
这样的话 我还会支付你赏金
Well, in that case, I will pay you the reward money, too.
因为我知道
'Cause I know
你不会调头
that you wouldn't turn around
把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给出价最高者
and sell us to the highest bidder.
-不会 -是的
- I wouldn't. - No.
是的 你不会
No, you wouldn't.
因为你要是这么做了 我就只能回来
'Cause if you did, I'd have to come back and, um,
杀了你和你家人
kill you and your family
以及你在乎过的每一个人
and everyone you ever cared about...
并且是以最残忍♥的方式
in a most excruciating manner.
托德
Todd?
托德·施密特
Todd Schmidt?
不是
Nope.
就是
Sure it is.
我到哪儿都能认出你这种人
I'd recognize your kind anywhere.
跟我们出去
We're going outside.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you.
你们
You.
把他扶起来 拖出去
Pick him up. Haul his ass outside.
那些就是你在找的人吗
Those the fellas you've been looking for?
我们的钱呢
Where's our money?
茶具就在那
The tea set's right there.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你骗了她
You cheat her.
给钱
You pay.
等等 给什么钱
Wait, what for?
我给她了
I-I paid her.
茶道
Tea ceremony.
我们没做茶道
W-We didn't do the tea ceremony.
不不不
No, no, no.
-等等 别别 -你骗了她
- Wait, wait, wait, please, - You cheat her.
-求你 -给钱
- please. - You pay.
蠢货
Stupid asshole.
你好像很累
You seem tired.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表