剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
别这样
Come on.
赶紧的
Now!
闭嘴
Shut up!
这是什么
What's this?
是为了在中立区防身
Protection, for the Neutral Zone.
这姑娘有枪
The girl has a gun!
茱莉安娜
Juliana!
告诉我还有别的方法过境
So, tell me there's another way across.
总是有别的方法的
There's always another way across.
你以前那么干过
You've done this before.
是的
Oh, yeah.
你之前在和科学家韦克斯勒合作 对吗
You were working with the scientist Wexler, were you not?
是的 一个敏感项目
Yes, a sensitive project.
合成油
Synthetic oil.
这些档案是绝密的宪兵队档案
These documents are highly classified Kempeitai files.
你从哪儿搞来的
Where did you get them?
有人送来给我的
They were brought to me.
那个纳粹间谍死的时候 这些档案
Is it possible they were in the possession of the Nazi spy
可能在他手上吗
at the time of his death?
有可能
Possibly, yes.
不管是谁杀了他 似乎阻止了
Whoever killed him appears to have prevented
暗♥杀♥你的企图
an attempt on your life.
告诉我 贸易大臣
Tell me, Trade Minister,
为什么纳粹想要你死
why would the Nazis want you dead?
挑衅 复仇
A provocation. Revenge.
警告
A warning.
原因很多啊
So, any number of reasons.
我问你件事 总检察官
Let me ask you something, Chief Inspector.
你要怎么处置你手下的叛徒
What are you going to do about the traitor in your midst?
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
是啊 我...
No, I, uh...
你今天过得如何
Well, how was your day?
我带姑娘们去购物了
Well, I took the girls shopping.
给她们买♥♥了最可爱的蓝裙子
I got them the most adorable blue dresses.
你不需要布莉姬特吗
So you didn't need Bridget?
她并没有病 对吗
She wasn't really sick, was she?
你给她放了一天假
You gave her the day off?
也许吧
I may have done.
谢谢
Thank you.
不仅仅是为了你
It wasn't just for you.
鉴于现在事情的发展...
The way things are going...
这一切...
with everything...
我需要你
I need you.
我清楚你要承受的压力 约翰
I'm aware of the pressure that you're facing, John.
真的
I am.
乔死了 海伦
Joe's dead, Helen.
他在旧金山被杀了
He was killed in San Francisco.
天啊
Oh, my God.
约翰 我很遗憾
Oh, John, I'm so sorry.
还不止
That's not all.
是乔
It was Joe
杀了埃里希·瑞德
that killed Erich Raeder.
什么 不可能 我不信...
What? No. I don't believe that...
他是听从帝国领袖的命令
He was under orders from the Reichsfuhrer.
尽管我尽全力保护他
Despite everything I did to... try to protect him,
希姆莱觉得...
Himmler felt that, uh...
他是潜在的累赘
that he was a potential liability.
谁的累赘 他的吗
A liability to who? To him?
我的
To me.
我的 海伦
To me, Helen.
他为我制定了计划
He's got plans for me.
他说得很清楚
He's made it clear
不能有任何失误的可能
that there is to be no margin of error.
不能有任何事威胁到我在党内的地位
Nothing to threaten my standing in the Party.
任何事都不行
Nothing.
我很高兴...
So, I'm glad you...
你今天过得很开心
had a good day.
你要一直开心下去 这很重要
It's important you continue to have them.
真是敏锐的分♥析♥
A most astute analysis.
当然 那电影毫无疑问很荒谬
Yes, of course, the film, it-it's patently absurd.
荒唐透顶
Baka-gété-masu.
《关山飞渡》 那不是历史
Stagecoach, it- it's not history,
而是美国自欺的有力例证
it's a-a powerful example of American self-delusion.
约翰·韦恩也许是
And John Wayne was, perhaps,
那种心态的最大象征
the greatest emblem of that mentality.
你可能记得那场
You may recall the scene in which he-he
他从座位上跳下
leaped down from his seat,
落在两排失控奔马之间的戏
landing between two rows of runaway horses?
-最棒的一场戏 -是的
- Best scene. - Yeah.
冒着生命危险
Risking life and limb,
只为了在美国人心中精心构建
all for the sake of crafting a-a mythical Wild West
一个虚构的蛮荒西部
in-in the American mind.
特技替身演员
Stuntman.
什么
I'm sorry?
特技替身演员
Stuntman.
先生 容我指出 这您就想错了
But, sir, if I may, you're mistaken.
约翰·韦恩自己就是一位特技演员
Uh, John Wayne was, himself, a stuntman.
美国人♥民♥坚持要看到
Americans insisted that their,
银幕英雄亲自表演特技
their screen heroes do their own stunts,
为了一场幻梦 不惜拿生命冒险
risk their lives in the pursuit of an illusion.
这种代表了有趣的历史矛盾的东西
It's truly rare to find an object of such, um,
真的很难找
intriguing historical contradiction.
怎么样 卖♥♥了多少
So? How much did you get?
足够回家了
Enough to get home.
很好
Good.
那应该庆祝一下
So this calls for a celebration.
我碰巧知道
And I happen to know
吧台后面珍藏着一瓶
that there's a high-caliber bottle of Kenbishi
高档剑菱清酒
tucked just behind the bar.
剑菱
Kenbishi?
这一杯敬你
To you.
归途一路平安
Safe journey home.
鲍比
Bobby.
也很高兴看到你能开始新生活
Nice to see you spreading your wings.
艾迪
Eddie.
借问一下 我预定了一箱红酒
Hey, a moment. Um, I called in about a case of red wine.
-好的 -麻烦你去看一下有没有货
- Okay. - So, can you go see if you guys have that?
是艾德·麦卡锡吗
Is it Ed... Ed McCarthy?
桑普森先生
Mr. Sampson?
天啊 见到你太高兴了
God, it is so good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
你好 又见面了
Uh, well, hello again.
你没告诉我你认识艾德·麦卡锡
You didn't tell me you knew Ed McCarthy.
我根本没想起来要说
The thought would never occur to me.
话说艾德 我能跟你说个事吗
Um, Ed, could- could I talk to you about something?
-好啊 -过来一下
- Yeah, sure. - Just-just... yeah.
来来来 这边来说
Right here, come... just come on in here.
艾德 我有个事要告诉你
I, um, Ed, I- I've, uh, I've got some news.
你千万不要反应过激
And it's important that you don't react.
没反应最好
At all.
好
Okay.
弗兰克还活着
Frank is alive.
还有多远
How much farther?
我们已经越过边界几英里了
I think we crossed a couple miles back.
你怎么没说一声
Why didn't you say anything?
我嘛
Well, I, uh...
不想庆祝得太早
didn't want to celebrate prematurely.
谢谢你带我出来
Thanks for getting me out.
给
Here.
给
Here.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表