剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你的房♥间怎么样
Your room?
挺好的 谢谢
It's fine, thank you.
史密斯总指挥来了电♥话♥
Oberstgruppenfuhrer Smith called
你在飞机上的时候
while you were in flight.
让我们照顾好你
Asked us to take good care of you.
当然了
I'm sure he did.
所以如果你需要什么
So if there's anything you need...
柏林来的
From Berlin.
不可外传
For your eyes only.
失陪了
If you'll excuse me.
好了
Anyway,
虽然我们在中立区 不代表
just 'cause we're in the Neutral Zone doesn't mean
我们要放下 对商机的敏锐嗅觉
we need to drop all sense of... business acumen.
我只是说你不能到处
All I'm saying is you can't go around
骗买♥♥人家的珍贵物品
swindling people out of their prized possessions.
这种事是可能给你招来麻烦的
That stuff can come back and bite you in the ass.
不是骗 是谈判
It's not swindling-- it's negotiating. And...
你看什么呢
What the hell are you staring at?
那个人
That guy over there.
什么人
What guy?
那人一直盯着我们
Guy keeps staring at us.
小心
Careful.
说不定是竞争对手 很难说的
Might be a competitor. You never can tell.
你能不能放松
Will you relax?
你好
Hey, yourself.
可以请你们喝一杯吗
Can I buy you two a drink?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, I'm all right. Thanks very much.
我乐意
Uh, I could use another.
酒保
Bartender.
我叫杰克
Name's Jack.
艾德
Ed.
这是鲍比
Uh, that's Bobby.
是罗伯特 别那么做
Robert. Don't do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
哈里斯太太
Mrs. Harris.
总指挥
Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
请坐
Please.
-我很 -别
- I'm very... - Don't.
什么
What?
你要对我撒谎
You're gonna lie to me.
别
Don't.
我不会的
I-I wouldn't.
我可以喊你塞尔玛吗
May I call you Thelma?
当然
Of course.
很好
Good.
告诉我 塞尔玛
Tell me, Thelma,
你的婚姻幸福吗
you happily married?
是的
I am.
肯定很难吧
Must be so difficult for you.
婚姻不易
Marriage is hard work.
是啊
Yes, I know.
但尤其是对于你们这样的夫妻
But especially for a couple like you.
有你们那样的秘密
With your sorts of secrets.
长官 您...
Sir? I...
你只是会失业 是吧
You'd just lose your job, right?
但你丈夫
But your husband,
他会失去一切
well, he'd lose everything,
因为法律的原因
considering the law.
他的
And his...
朋友呢
friend?
罗杰
Roger?
我并不做评判
Oh, I don't judge.
真的
I assure you.
是吗
You don't?
不 但我能想象你肯定觉得很无助
No, but I understand how vulnerable you must feel,
容易屈服于
how... susceptible to
不择手段之人
unscrupulous operators.
比如我们的朋友胡佛先生
Like our friend Mr. Hoover.
一直活在曝光的威胁里
Constant threat of exposure.
这叫什么生活
That's no way to live.
是啊 长官
No. No, sir, it's...
的确如此
it's not.
我可以帮你
Well, I can help you.
如果你愿意
If you'd like.
长官 那就太好了
Sir, that would be wonderful.
但我要做什么
But what do I have to do?
不用做什么
Nothing.
真的
Nothing.
长官
Sir?
继续做你该做的
Just keep doing what you're doing.
告诉我你要做什么就好
Just have to let me know what that is.
时刻通报
At all times.
这样我才能帮你
So I can help you.
帮忙保护你和你丈夫
Help keep you and your husband safe.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
完全明白
Perfectly.
很好
Very good.
我会让梅茨格少校送你出去
I'll have Major Metzger see you out.
谢谢 总指挥
Thank you, uh, O-Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
城户总检察官打来了 长官
Chief Inspector Kido is on the line, sir.
谢谢 少校 我们下次见了
Thank you, Major. Till next time.
塞尔玛
Thelma.
总检察官 谢谢回电
Chief Inspector, thanks for getting back to me.
有什么可以帮忙的 总指挥
What can I do for you, Oberstgruppenfuhrer?
我们接到报告
We have reports
茱莉安娜·克莱恩可能去你们那边了
that Juliana Crain may be headed your way.
这传言可信吗
Is there any credibility to these rumors?
我就是想让你知道
I just thought I'd let you know.
谢谢 总指挥
Thank you, Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
我会把照片传下去 并进行常规询问
I will have the photo circulated and make my usual inquiries.
如果她出现了告诉我
Well, do tell me if she turns up.
当然
Of course.
-海伦 -爱丽丝
- Helen. - Alice.
我希望我们能澄清一下
I was hoping we could clear the air.
进来吧
Come in.
做蛋糕 做蛋糕
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake,
烘培师♥傅♥
baker's man,
给我做个蛋糕 越快越好
bake me a cake just as fast as you can.
做好蛋糕
Pat it, prick it,
写个B
and mark it with a "B."
放进烤箱 给我和宝宝吃
Put it in the oven for baby and me.
你需要点什么吗
Can I offer you something?
咖啡
Coffee?
或者酒
A drink?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, I'm fine, thanks.
那么
So,
说你想说的吧
say what's on your mind.
我想你知道
I think you know.
我希望你停下
And I want you to stop.
做蛋糕 做蛋糕 烘培师♥傅♥
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man,
给我做个蛋糕 越快越好
bake me a cake just as fast as you can...
停止什么 说真话吗
Stop what, telling the truth?
停止 你对
Stop this... this campaign
-我家庭的攻击 -凭什么
- a-against my family. - Why should I?
-你说啊 -这是正派的做法
- Tell me why. - It's the decent thing to do.
做好蛋糕 写个B
Pat it, prick it, mark it with a "B"...
我丈夫死了 这有什么正派的
My husband is dead. What's decent about that?
我很为你感到遗憾 真的
A-And I am sorry for you. I am so sorry.
但那跟我们无关
But we had nothing to do with that.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表