剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
- What if they find out who you are? - They won't.
我们将是第一次见面
And we'll be meeting for the first time.
纳粹德国智库将在我的监督下
The Ahnenerbe Institute will remain focused on the sciences,
继续专注于科学
under my purview.
希姆莱帝国领袖叫我
Reichsfuhrer Himmler asked that
在他到来之前 向你介绍一些
I introduce you to some of our more immediate efforts
我们比较近期的工作
in advance of his visit.
这是过世元首的整个影片档案库
The late Fuhrer's entire film archive.
希姆莱已指示 这些任您处置
At your disposal, with Himmler's compliments.
是的 我在柏林看了一些
Yes, I watched some of these in Berlin.
令人意外的是其中大部分
Surprising number of them are
都无关痛痒或是伪造的
insignificant or counterfeit.
还有很多无法解释
And many are not so easily explained.
有些事件 结果 不能说是伪造的
Events, outcomes that cannot be dismissed as fake.
过世的元首知道这些电影
The late Fuhrer knew these films,
若落入了敌手
in the hands of our enemies,
可能会成为对付帝国的武器
could be weaponized against the Reich.
档案工程就包括分拣
One of the archival projects is to sort,
分类 和分开
catalogue and segregate
分辨真假
the genuine from the ersatz.
帝国领袖将这一任务交给了你
The Reichsfuhrer has entrusted this task to you.
我吗 不是洛克威尔
Me? Not Rockwell?
只您一人 总指挥
Just you, Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
电影与多个互相相关的研究项目有关
The films are part of several interrelated research projects.
我们将协同合作 分辨真♥相♥和干扰
Our coordinated efforts will separate truth from noise.
她是谁
Who is she?
法蒂玛·哈桑
Fatima Hassan,
一个电影传递员
a film courier.
传递员
A courier?
她怎么没被党卫队羁押
Why isn't she in SS custody?
研究 总指挥
Research, Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
我们认为她是从另一个世界来到了这里
We believe she came here from... another world.
我们现在称他们为"穿越者"
What we've come to regard as a "Traveler."
我不懂
I... I don't understand.
我们世界的法蒂玛·哈桑
The Fatima Hassan from our world
在异常肤色的临床研究中
had a fatal reaction during clinical research
出现了致命的反应
on abnormal skin pigmentation.
是的 我...
Yes, I, uh...
我会保存我的研究 总指挥
I keep records of my research, Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
瞧
See?
所以你是说
So you're saying that...
什么 不同版本的我们
what, different versions of us
存在于其他世界里
exist in other worlds?
是的
Precisely.
遍布多元宇宙
Across the multiverse.
她就是活生生的证据
She's living proof.
同样的指纹 同一个人
Same fingerprints, same individual,
而她不知怎么学会了穿越灵界
who has somehow learned to traverse the astral plane.
她被捕时携带着这卷电影
She had this film with her when she was apprehended.
把那个放起来
Put that aside. I should, uh...
我该带几卷走
I should probably take some of these with me.
我得说这
Well, I have to say this is, uh...
简直像弗莱德里克·布朗的科幻小说 博士
like something out of Fredric Brown, Doctor.
仍是理论 但我们有进步了
Still theoretical, but we are making progress.
我们的物理学家和工程师正在
Our physicists and engineers are working on
研究去其他世界的机械方式
mechanical means of travel to other worlds.
让我带您看看其他...
Let me show you the rest of the...
很高兴再见到你 田上君
Good to see you again, Tagomi-san.
韦伯大使 欢迎
Ambassador Weber, welcome.
我们的新专员 来自纽约 乔瑟夫·辛纳戴拉
Our new attaché from New York-- Joseph Cinnadella.
认识你很高兴 贸易大臣
It's a pleasure to meet you, Trade Minister.
这栋建筑真美
What a lovely building this is.
谢谢 大使
Thank you, Ambassador.
是啊 不过跟你们大使♥馆♥比
Yes, though it is nothing in comparison
还是相形见绌
to the splendor of your embassy...
很高兴见到你 欢迎
Good to see you. Welcome.
很高兴你今晚来了
Nice of you to come tonight.
我今晚很开心
I'm enjoying this evening very much.
要再来杯鸡尾酒吗
Could I see one more cocktail?
你要人陪陪吗
Would you like some company?
好啊
Yes, please.
城户君
Taii-dono.
再次感谢你来见我
Thank you again for meeting me.
大神
Okami.
抱歉耽搁了这么久
I apologize for the long delay.
不用
No need.
希望你的伤势已痊愈
I hope you are fully recovered from your injuries.
我...痊愈了
I am... fully recovered.
有些事不解决是不好的
It is unhealthy to leave certain matters unresolved.
我们从头开始 好吗
We start with a blank slate, yes?
新开始
A new beginning.
很好
Good.
城户君
Kido-san.
你还好吗
Everything all right?
我看到你跟黑社会说话了
I saw you talking to the Yakuza.
是新老大
The new boss.
大神
Okami.
狼
The Wolf.
他饿了
And he is getting hungry.
自从大志死后 局势
Since Taishi's death, things have...
不确定了
been uncertain.
再加上禁运令
And with the embargo,
他知道有钱可挣
he knows there is money to be made.
我得说服他 跟我们合作
I need to persuade him to work with us.
那这是好事咯 一切照常
So that's a good thing. Business as usual.
一切照常
Business as usual.
你今晚有什么烦恼
What's bothering you tonight?
我从未见过你这样
I've never seen you like this.
抱歉
Sumimasen.
或许他们不该来
Perhaps they should not have come.
谁
Who?
我的家人
My family.
我本都
I was...
下了决心
resolved.
不 城户君 不是的
No, Kido-san... you were not.
从我认识你 你一直很孤独
You've been lonely for as long as I've known you.
我走了
I go.
请过来躺躺吧
Please... come lie down.
舒服点了再走
Until you feel better.
不了
No.
辛纳戴拉先生
Mr. Cinnadella.
很高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
失陪
Excuse me.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
你是新贸易专员啊
So you're the new trade attaché.
是的
I am.
你是从纽约过来的
And you're coming from New York?
是啊
Yes.
不是柏林吗
Not Berlin?
我回纽约之前确实在柏林
I was in Berlin before I returned to New York.
这样啊
I see.
我是来解决石油危机的
I'm here dealing with the oil crisis.
你为什么来
What brings you here?
我是贸易大臣的客人
I'm a guest of the trade minister.
-你跟他有什么关系 -为何这么问
- What's your connection? - Why do you ask?
就是好奇
Just curious.
我曾是他的手下
I used to work for him.
现在呢
And now?
他找我来 是因为我在大纳粹德意志帝国待过
He asked me here because I've spent time in the GNR.
这样啊
I see.
贸易大臣 他是什么样的人
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表