剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
美国艺术手工艺品店
托德·施密特
我发现了一个叛徒
I have discovered a traitor.
我错信了他
Someone that I made the mistake of trusting.
我相信了你
I trusted you.
而你却背叛我
And you betrayed me...
为了钱
for money.
不是为了钱
Not for money.
是为了让你知道我母亲的同胞跟你是平等的
To show you that my mother's people are your equal.
我跟你是平等的
I'm your equal.
一个纳粹通敌者
A Nazi collaborator.
日本帝国的耻辱 不值得怜悯
A disgrace to the Empire who deserves no mercy.
一条混血狗
A hapa dog.
你不能对自己太苛刻
You mustn't be so hard on yourself.
我就是好累
I'm just so tired.
那就是心思太多
That is just excess animus.
在荣格式的治疗中
See, in-in Jungian therapy,
目标是让潜意识中的男性和女性能量
the goal is to bring the masculine and the feminine energies
达到平衡
in the unconscious into balance.
增加灵气
Increase the anima.
我要怎么做到
How do I do that?
我要怎么才能增加灵气
How do I increase the anima?
这个...
Well, uh...
你考虑过
Have you... given more thought to
和你丈夫恢复性生活吗
resuming intimacies with your husband?
我...
I, uh...
我们...
We've...
自从...以后
We haven't felt...
就再无激♥情♥了
...amorous since...
失去欲望很常见
Loss of desire is not uncommon.
不过...
But, uh...
我鼓励你去追求它
I would urge you to pursue it.
我想我得更努力一点
Well, I suppose it's only fair to John
这样对约翰才公平
that I put in more effort.
海伦...
Helen...
我关心的是你
It's you I'm thinking of.
你的需求
Your needs.
你的欲望
Your desire.
你值得爱和温柔
You deserve love and affection.
我丈夫爱我
My husband loves me.
是的
Yes.
但你值得被宠爱
But you deserve to be adored.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
什么事 亲爱的
Yes, dear?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 你刚说什么
Yeah, I'm-I'm fine. What were you saying?
我们能下桌了吗
May we please be excused now?
当然 当然 走吧 姑娘们
Of course. Of course, run along, girls.
我会收拾的
I'll get those...
有何贵干 先生们
Can I help you gentlemen?
我们在找我们的一个朋友 叫格里格斯
We're looking for a friend of ours, name's Griggs.
30多岁 蓬乱的深色头发和胡子
Mid-30s. Scraggly dark hair, beard.
一周前左右也许曾经过这里
Might've passed this way a week or so ago.
有什么印象吗
Ring a bell?
没有
No.
恐怕没有
No, afraid not.
我们能
Don't suppose we could
进去看看吗 看看他是不是...
take a quick look, see if he...
抱歉 今天不行 你们来的不是时候
I'm sorry. Not today. It's not a good time.
那就改天吧
Another time, then.
上帝保佑
God bless.
这让我虚构的自♥制♥电影相形见绌
That puts my little make-believe home movie to shame.
当然了
You bet it does,
因为这是真的
because it's real.
真的 怎么可能是真的
Real? How could it be real?
我刚目睹同盟国赢得了战争
I just watched the Allies win the war.
是啊 在平行世界里
That's right, in a parallel world.
你刚看了电影
You just saw the film.
很令人信服 但也可能是假的
And it's, uh, it's convincing, but I-it could be a fake.
看到你要面对的困难了吧
You see what you're up against.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
现在我只需要说服一小撮人
For now, I only need to convince a few, just... just a handful.
说服他们做什么
Convince them to do what?
霍桑 你还记得那部隧♥道♥电影吗
Hawthorne, do you remember the tunnel film?
记忆犹新
Vividly.
我知道那隧♥道♥在哪
I know where that tunnel is
以及里面的情况
and what's going on there.
-电影里没有 -我知道
- That's not in the film. - I know.
宾州拉克万纳煤矿 9号♥矿井
Lackawanna, Pennsylvania. Coal Mine Number Nine.
等下 你是怎么知道的
Wait a minute. How do you know that?
我去过
I've been there.
你穿越了
You-You've traveled?
不 我开始有这些...
No, I started having these...
一开始我以为是幻象
At first I thought they were visions.
其实是记忆
They're memories.
我去过拉克万纳
Lackawanna, I've-I've been there.
关于平行世界的记忆
Memories from parallel worlds.
这是你的命运 小妞
It's your destiny, chickie.
你感知到了其他人生
You're accessing other lives.
其他人生
Other lives.
平行世界
Parallel worlds.
不好意思 我觉得这都有点...
Sorry, it all seems a bit...
那你以为这些电影是哪儿来的
Where in the hell do you think these films are coming from then?
我不知道 我这不是在问你们吗
I don't know. I'm asking.
好吧 听着 我们刚看的这部电影
Okay, look, the film we just watched.
我妹妹为这部电影牺牲了自己
That's the film my sister gave her life for.
我给了你 你交给了霍桑
I gave it to you, you brought it to Hawthorne.
-没错 -现在我要拿走
- That's right. - And now I need it back.
为什么
Why?
因为这是法♥西♥斯♥能被打败的证据
Because it's proof that the fascists can be beaten.
这会害死人的
It'll get people killed.
那你怎么不烧掉
Then why didn't you burn it?
或者交给田上
Or give it to Tagomi?
这么多电影 为什么你偏偏保留着这部
Of all the films, why did you hang on to that one?
大概是舍不得 它将你引向了我
Sentimental, I guess. It brought you to me.
得了吧 你留着是因为你知道我需要它
Come on. Come on, you kept it because you knew I'd need it.
听着 如果我们想要阻止即将发生的事
Look, if we're gonna stop what's coming,
我们就得赶快唤醒大家
we need to wake people up, fast.
明白吗 这一切都是有联♥系♥的
All right? It's all connected.
电影 记忆 图纸
The films, the memories, the blueprint...
即将发生的事 你在说什么
What's coming? What are you talking about?
什么图纸
What blueprint?
我们此刻
We are at this moment
在修建一道
building a travel portal
通往新世界的穿梭门
to access Die Nebenwelt.
在机器的帮助下 穿过隔膜
Pierce the membrane, by means of the machine.
能成功吗
Will it work?
需要克服一些障碍
There are obstacles to be overcome.
法蒂玛·哈桑就没用到机器
Fatima Hassan didn't need a machine.
她只需要闭上双眼
She just closed her eyes.
心胜于物
Mind over matter.
法蒂玛·哈桑在苏醒后
Out of her coma, Fatima Hassan
感到了一阵因恐惧激发肾上腺素带来的兴奋感
experienced a rush of fear-based adrenaline,
紧接着是一段短暂的
followed by a brief burst of deep
强烈的α波冥想
alpha wave meditation.
她是凭意志力穿越的
She willed herself to travel?
没有别的解释
There is no other explanation.
我们不能训练人这么做吗
Well, couldn't we train people to do the same?
那得要好多年
That would take years.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表