剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
取回身份牌
Recover the tags.
拿过来
Bring it here.
对
Yeah.
三个身份识别牌
Three dog tags.
传送台上还剩
The remains of three corpses
3具尸体 不是4具
on the conveyor... not four.
成功了一个 长官
One, sir,
那个年轻女人...
the young woman...
她穿越过去了
She got through.
这是次有限的成功 我的元首
It's a limited success, Mein Fuhrer.
尽管如此 仍是进步
Progress, nonetheless.
何止是进步 这是突破
It's more than that, it's a breakthrough.
-是的 -现在我们得增加测试次数
- Ja. - Now, we must accelerate the number of tests
-扩大规模 -是
- and expand their scale. - Right.
谢谢 我的元首
Thank you, Mein Fuhrer.
我要百分百的成功率
I want 100% success rate.
无论如何 要达到
Close enough, at any rate,
可以送军队过去的水平
to begin to march troops through!
约翰
John.
重新打开德州管道
Reopen the Texas pipelines.
任何事物都不得威胁到我们的波科诺山计划
Nothing must threaten our Poconos project,
日本不行 任何人都不行 什么都不行
not Japan, nobody, nichts.
明白 我的元首
Mein Fuhrer.
我们得设法
We have to somehow
在那机器运转的时候
get explosives into that tunnel
把炸♥药♥运到隧♥道♥里
when the fucking machine is on.
我们可以放毒气
We could gas 'em.
拿火箭炮和火箭发射器冲下去
Go down there with a bazooka and then a rocket launcher.
那会造成连锁反应的
That would cause a chain reaction.
-引爆呢 -或者定时炸♥弹♥
- What about detonation? - Or a timer?
快走
Move. Move.
上面有人
There's someone up there.
-快上去 -遵命
- Go! Go! - Yes, sir.
我们不能下去
We can't go down.
-他们看到我们了 -靠
- They saw us. - Fuck.
那边有光 有光 有光
Lights, lights. Lights, lights, lights, lights.
不妙
Oh, that's not good.
伏下 伏下
Stay down! Stay down!
准备掩护开火 二...
Cover and fire in two...
一...
One...
走
Go!
靠 靠 靠
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
手雷
Grenade!
不 茱莉安娜 茱莉安娜
No! Juliana! Juliana!
她还活着
She's alive.
城户君
Kido-san.
请进
Please, come in.
你要坐下喝点什么吗
Would you like to sit down? Have a drink?
聊天 放松
Talk? Relax?
不 我不是为此而来
No. That is not why I am here.
我和大神说好了
I have arranged with Okami
你不用再做女招待了
to release you from your servitude as hostess.
我明白
I understand.
-我现在属于你了 城户君 -不
- I belong to you now, Kido-san. - No.
不 吉娜 你自♥由♥了
No, Gina, you are free.
自♥由♥过你想要的生活了
Free to live the life you wish.
拿上这笔钱
To assist you...
谢谢你
Arigato-gozaimasu.
你觉得你会做什么
What do you think you will do?
我想...
I suppose...
我会离开旧金山...
I'll leave San Francisco...
北上去马里斯维尔 和我家人团聚
and head up north to Marysville, rejoin my family.
他们是农民
They're farmers.
就跟你家人一样
Just like your family.
你来北方的时候 联♥系♥我
When you come up north, you'll call me.
我们可以一起玩一天
We'll spend the day together.
也许我会的 吉娜
Perhaps I will, Gina.
也许吧
Perhaps.
少校 我要你调出
Major, I'd like you to pull up records
陆军通信兵1942年到1944年的档案
for the Signal Corps, 1942 to 1944.
所有参与太平洋战役的人
All personnel involved in the Pacific campaign.
寻找"霍桑"和"阿本森"这两个名字
Look for the names "Hawthorne" and "Abendsen,"
任何相似的 包括变位词
anything similar, including anagrams.
明白 帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall.
先回避一会儿
Give us a couple of minutes?
你好 茱莉安娜
Hello, Juliana.
感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我们分别后 你就一直没闲着
You've been busy since I last saw you.
下手一定不容易吧
That must've been a hard thing to do.
你不是很喜欢他吗
Weren't you quite fond of him?
你的元首收拾过他之后
Once your Fuhrer was through with him,
我所喜欢的乔就没剩多少了 不是吗
there was nothing left of the Joe I was fond of, was there?
是的 我懂
No, I understand.
他对你没利用价值了
You had no further use for him.
不 我跟你不一样 约翰
No, I'm not like you, John.
你一直对我很有帮助 茱莉安娜
You've been quite useful to me, Juliana.
但恐怕你的作用也快消耗殆尽了
But I'm afraid your usefulness is just about to run out.
阿本森在你手上
You have Abendsen.
追踪你的行踪对抓捕他
Tracking your movements was quite helpful
帮助很大
in apprehending him.
还有阿本森太太
And Mrs. Abendsen.
你们
So this little, uh, probe
对那机器做的探查
that you all led into the machine--
你觉得你在那看到了什么
what exactly is it you think you saw there?
失败
Failure.
失败乃成功之母
Great success is built on failure.
也许吧
Perhaps.
话说希姆莱打算用那机器做什么
What is it that Himmler plans to do with that machine, anyway?
他要做什么 他打算把坦克
What's he gonna do? Is he gonna try and roll tanks
连同军队送过去吗
through the portal alongside the troops?
在完全不知道另一边形势的情况下
With no idea what they'll find on the other side?
如果他们能过去的话
If they even get to the other side?
还是你们都没考虑过这么远
Or have none of you thought it through that far?
当然 凡是你们征服不了的
And, of course, what you can't conquer,
你们就毁掉 对吗
you'll just destroy, won't you?
这就是我们所要面对的未来
That's what we all have to look forward to.
到处是被法♥西♥斯♥
Just a future full of endless worlds
征服和毁灭的无尽世界
conquered and destroyed by fascists.
怀亚特·普莱斯
Wyatt Price...
还有你在拉克万纳的其他同伙
and your other, uh, confederates at the Lackawanna,
我要知道他们的名字
I'm gonna need their names,
还有他们的外貌特征
I'm gonna need their descriptions.
你要现在告诉我吗
Would you like to tell me now?
随你吧
Have it your way.
汤玛斯来见我的那晚...
You know, the night Thomas came to see me...
他惭愧的样子令人心碎
it was heartbreaking how ashamed he was.
认为他的不完美让你失望了
Believing he'd let you down by being less than perfect.
告诉他你有多爱他...
Telling him how much you loved him just...
还是不够
wasn't enough
把他从他被养育的方式中拯救出来
to save him from the way he was raised.
这一定让你的心里很沉重吧
I can only imagine how that must weigh on you.
廉姆
Liam.
差点吓死我了
Nearly scared the crap out of me.
你好 里奇
Hello, Richie,
我的老朋友
me old buddy.
你怎么找到我的
How the fuck did you find me?
我问了一个灭虫员朋友
I asked an exterminator pal
这城里的蟑螂都去哪等死
where the cockroaches go to die in this town.
他给了我你的地址
He gave me your address.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表