剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
不
No.
他死了
No, he's gone.
帝国领袖相信幽灵
The Reichsfuhrer believes in spirits.
灵异现象
Spectral phenomena.
鬼
Ghosts.
灵界
The astral plane.
与亡者通灵
Communicating with the departed.
通灵板
Ouija boards.
海伦
Helen.
我们可以跟他说话
We could talk to him.
跟在灵界的他
In the beyond.
如果可以 那多好啊
Wouldn't that be wonderful if we could?
是啊
Wouldn't it?
你觉得那可能吗
Do you think it's possible?
说实话吗
Honestly?
不 我不觉得
No, I don't.
对不起 海伦 我不觉得
I'm sorry, Helen, I don't.
我觉得可能
I do.
我想试试
And I'd like to try.
海伦
Helen.
女儿们很想你
The girls miss you.
她们想妈妈了
They miss their mom.
我也想你了
I miss you, too.
准备接听
Standing by.
希姆莱万岁
Heil Himmler.
洛克威尔帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall Rockwell.
有何进展
Progress?
正在搜寻中立区
Scouring the Neutral Zone.
追查每一条线索
Following every lead.
那就是没有
So, no.
你是否想明白
And have you come to a conclusion
一个我这岁数的男人怎么可能制♥服♥
how a man my age could overpower
并杀死三个我的精英 生命之源
and kill three of my elite, my Lebensborn?
他有帮手
He had help.
显然的
Obviously.
抵抗组织吗
Resistance?
应该是的
One would assume.
案子应该很快就会有突破
We expect a break in the case imminently.
别让我失望 帝国大元帅
Don't let me down, Reichsmarschall.
老天爷啊
Jesus Christ.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
别在这儿说
Not here.
这是我家
This is my home.
我们在丹佛的一个黑社会线人
One of our Yakuza assets in Denver
看到一对老夫妇把两个年轻女人
saw an older couple drop off a pair of young women
送到了一家市区旅馆
at a downtown hotel.
她认出了车和其中一个女人
She recognized the car and one of the women.
之后她看到那女人上了去旧金山的巴士
She later saw the young woman get on a bus for San Francisco.
发布车和那对夫妇的描述
Well, put out a description of the car and the couple.
通报全国
Get it across the NZ.
是 长官
Sir.
你跟乔·布雷克谈过吗
You talk to Joe Blake?
是 长官 就在他出发前
Yes, sir, right before he left.
瑞德少校昨晚把文件
Major Raeder dropped off his documents
送去了他的旅馆
at his hotel yesterday evening.
之后呢
And after that?
瑞德少校不见踪影 长官
There's been no sign of Major Raeder, sir.
此后他没回家 也没人见过他
He hasn't been home and he hasn't been seen since.
那医院 监狱呢
Well... hospitals, jails...
停尸房♥呢
morgues.
是 长官
Sir.
务必逮捕他们
They must be captured.
要活口 不能用手雷
Don't kill them. No grenades.
找到黑根 带他来见我
Find Hagan and bring him to me.
就位
Hai.
找到罪犯牧师黑根的尸体
Find the body of the criminal priest Hagan.
好像是言道
I think that's Kotomichi.
回头见
I'll see you soon.
欢迎回家 克莱恩小姐
Welcome home, Miss Crain.
茱莉安娜
Juliana?
抓走她们
Take them.
她在哪
Where is she?
我去了她们的旅馆
I went to their motel.
但被宪兵队抢先了
The Kempeitai were already there.
茱莉安娜·克莱恩和她妹妹被捕了 贸易大臣
Juliana Crain and her sister have been arrested, Trade Minister.
茱莉安娜
Juliana,
-听得到吗 -嗯
- can you hear me? - Yeah.
-我好怕 -我知道
- I'm scared. - I know.
他们在等着我
They were waiting for me, and...
我不知道他们怎么知道的
I don't know how they knew.
他为什么那么盯着我看
Why was he staring at me like that?
因为他杀了你
Because he killed you.
什么
What?
那就是杀了我的楚蒂的人
That's the man who killed my Trudy.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen?
他们要让我们等
They're just gonna let us stew
直到我们怕得不行
until we get really, really scared.
他们会折磨我们吗
Will they torture us?
如果你开口就不会了
Not if you answer their questions.
我要怎么说
What do I tell them?
你就说你弄丢了证件
You tell them that you lost your papers.
那田上君呢
Tagomi-san, though?
他让我们借宿了一晚
He gave us a place to stay for the night,
因为我曾在他手下工作
because I used to work for him.
那电影呢
What about the films?
你对那一无所知
You don't know anything about the films.
也不知道霍桑和抵抗组织
Or Hawthorne or the Resistance.
什么都不知道
Nothing.
好
Okay.
楚楚
Tru?
如果你现在能穿越就最好了
Now would be a good time to travel.
-我不能现在离开你 -求你
- I can't leave you now. - Please.
求你 我希望你走
Please. I want you to.
抱歉 姐姐
Sorry, sis.
绝不
No way.
不要
No.
他在培养史密斯接替我
He's grooming Smith for my job.
我感觉得出
I can smell it.
史密斯向来对官阶不感兴趣
Well, Smith was never interested in a political position.
相信我 他在享受好处呢
Oh, he's licking his chops, believe me.
不 我们得做点什么
No, we got to do something.
艾德勒的事
The Adler affair.
杰瑞德·艾德勒医生诊断出汤玛斯·史密斯
Dr. Gerald Adler diagnosed Thomas Smith
患有遗传退化神经疾病
with a degenerative, inherited neurological disease.
史密斯和艾德勒
Neither Smith nor Adler
都未曾按法律要求上报他的诊断
ever reported the diagnosis as required by law.
携带者是谁
Who's the carrier?
史密斯家族有这个病
Runs in Smith's family.
他儿子本会被强制阉♥割♥
His son would have been euthanized involuntarily.
也省了现在这假惺惺的英勇事迹
And would have spared us the sanctimonious heroics.
艾德勒医生 本来身体健康
Dr. Adler, in perfect health,
却在能上报此事之前 突然暴毙
dropped dead just before he could blow the whistle,
之后还按史密斯的命令
and was then cremated without an autopsy
未尸检就被火化
on Smith's orders.
这件事他的遗孀此后一直没有放过
A drum that his widow has continued to beat since.
我们应该听听寡妇和孤儿的诉苦
We should listen to widows and orphans.
就像大部分男人那样
As with most men,
史密斯的家庭是他的阿基里斯之踵
Smith's family is his Achilles' heel.
不仅仅是他不稳定的妻子
Not just the unstable wife,
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表