剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
while you threatened my family, Edgar?
这里面的东西 你可不希望传出去
This is not something you want out there.
那好吧
Well, fine.
你应该知道这都是谎言
You do know that it is all lies,
影射和谣传吧 仅此而已
innuendos and gossip...that's all it's ever been.
现在不是了
Until now.
你先下去吧
You will excuse us
我有话要和总指挥说
while I have a word with the Oberstguppenfuhrer.
是 我的元首
Jawohl, Mein Fuhrer.
我可是下了大力气栽培你上位
I've invested heavily in grooming you for high office.
而你差点就让我失望了
And you nearly let me down.
如果胡佛找到了瑞德
If Hoover had got to Raeder
审问了他 那就会是你
and interrogated him, it would've been you,
而不是洛克威尔 被拖出去了
not Rockwell, frog-marched out of here.
是 帝国领袖
Yes, Reichsfuhrer.
你太不小心了
You were careless.
居然让下属掌握你的秘密
Putting a subordinate in charge of your secrets?
这样的后患必须处理干净
That loose end had to be tied up,
否则你的秘密就会被泄露出去
lest your secrets be revealed.
这样的话 就剩一个问题了
And an ongoing issue remains.
你的妻子
Your wife.
她是你的累赘 是你的软肋
She's a liability and a vulnerability,
和埃里希·瑞德一样
just as much as Erich Raeder.
如果你不能控制她 掌控她
And if you cannot control her or contain her,
那我就不得不替你出手了
you will force me to do so.
是 帝国领袖
Reichsfuhrer.
那么 从此刻起
So, from this moment,
你就是代理帝国大元帅了
you are the acting Reichsmarschall.
别让我失望 约翰
Do not disappoint me, John.
这是一次美化
It's a makeover.
一次重塑 以崭新的面貌重新开始
A do-over, a facelift, a fresh start.
全大纳粹德帝国都将进入新的转型期
Across the GNR, we enter a new transformational phase:
新元年
Year Zero.
这是重生的过程
It's a state of re-becoming,
第一步就是摧毁
and it begins with the destruction
前帝国时期的一系列美国地标
of iconic landmarks of pre-Reich America.
而其中的第一位
First on the list,
曾广受喜爱
a sentimental favorite.
所以更要尽快摧毁她
Which is precisely why she must be destroyed, schnell.
而她正好就坐落在纽约港
Located, conveniently, right here in New York Harbor.
她让人联想到自恋的女人
She has the narcissism one associates with the female of the species,
尤其是堕落的法国人
particularly the decadent French.
但她不仅仅是自大狂
But she's not only an egomaniac,
还是个纵火狂
she's a pyromaniac.
你们可以搞一次定向爆破
You can set up a controlled demolition.
用定时炸♥弹♥
Timed explosives.
让她倒在自己的脚下
Collapse the statue in her own footprint.
不 我希望更宏大一点
No, I want it to be more of a spectacle.
摧毁什么还不是全部
And it's not just about what goes down.
还要看拿什么来取代这一堆石头
It's about what goes up to replace this rock pile,
转眼间就替换掉
almost before you know it.
美国新元年一代
America's the Jahr Null generation,
摧毁过去 傲然迎接未来
perfectly built to dismantle the past.
您的儿子会非常骄傲的
Your son would be proud.
这就是我们的新巨像
This is the New Colossus.
胡佛局长到了 长官
Director Hoover, sir.
恭喜你 约翰
Congratulations, John.
能与如此沉着有为的人共事 是我的荣幸
I'm glad to be working with a man so capable and steady.
另外还让我高兴的是 我们的僵局
And I'm also happy that we've managed to get past
已经顺利解决了
our little impasse phase.
是啊 我也是 埃德加
Oh, yes. Me too, Edgar.
我也是
Me too.
我想无需我告诉你
I'm sure I don't need to tell you,
我们这些帝国公仆
but we, uh, public servants of the Reich
没有什么保险计划
do not have insurance plans,
所以我手上你的材料
so what I have on you,
你不介意的话 我就留着了
if you don't mind, I'd like to keep.
-明白 -说到这个
- Understood. - That said,
你查到的关于我的材料
any intelligence you have on me
这周末之前 送到我这里来
I'd like on my desk by week's end
让我看看
for my review.
这是当然
I would expect nothing less.
在你拖着不给我的这段时间 埃德加
And while you're stalling me on that, Edgar,
我要你把
I'd like you to bring me
洛克威尔突袭高堡行动失败的文件给我
your file on Rockwell's failed raid on High Castle.
真正的那份
The actual file.
效忠是我的职责
It is my duty to serve.
希姆莱万岁
Heil Himmler.
先生 您要喝什么
Caballero. What's your poison?
来点惊喜的
Surprise me.
姜汁饮料我喝了十多年了
I've been drinking ginger ale for a goddamn decade.
不好意思问一下 您就是他吗
Permiso...you are him?
伟人落难
Great man in exile.
拿皇蒙尘
Napoleon on Elba.
您被抢了位子 大元帅先生
You were robbed, Señor Presidente.
当年拿破仑逃出海岛
Well, Bonaparte escaped his island
一年之内东山再起
within a year and re-took control.
我也会
As will I.
他们是谁
Who are they?
拿钱卖♥♥命
Soldiers of fortune.
雇佣兵 办事非常得力
Mercenaries, and very good at what they do.
您想见见他们吗
Would you care to meet them?
今晚就算了
Not tonight.
今晚我想要
Tonight I want
一点可靠的关系
a reliable connection.
明白我的意思吧
Catch my drift?
还要那两位天才舞者
And those two gifted dancers
来一次私人表演
for a private command performance.
也让我缓解下落难古巴的烦恼
Take the sting out of my Cuban hiatus.
倒不是说你们这热带天堂不好
No knock on your tropical paradise.
欢迎来到哈瓦那 先生
Welcome to Havana, caballero.
歌♥声 沙滩和大海之都
World capital of song, sand and sea.
当然了 我们会把两位舞者
And, of course, our two gifted dancers
直接送到您的住处
will be delivered straight to your residence.
...认为史密斯总指挥
...describing Oberstgruppenfuhrer Smith
是一位真正的帝国英雄
as a true hero of the Reich,
也是完全合格的代理人选
and as a worthy custodian of the role.
现在为您重播头条新闻
Our headlines again:
帝国大元帅洛克威尔发表讲话
Reichsmarschall Rockwell gave a speech
在为纪念史密斯总指挥之子
praising Oberstgruppenfuhrer Smith
汤玛斯而举♥行♥的仪式上
at the ceremony honoring the memory
热烈赞扬了总指挥
of the Oberstgruppenfuhrer's son, Thomas.
今日早些时候
In a surprise announcement earlier today,
乔治·林肯·洛克威尔意外宣布
George Lincoln Rockwell declared that
将辞去北美帝国大元帅职务
he would be stepping down as Reichsmarschall of America,
而总指挥约翰·史密斯将...
and the Oberstgruppenfuhrer John Smith...
爸爸 你回来了
Daddy, you're home.
快来看 你上电视了
Come watch. You're on the television.
-在声明中 -是吗
- In a statement, - Is that right?
帝国大元帅解释说
the Reichsmarschall explained that
他将前往他在古巴的糖料种植园
he intended to retreat to his sugar plantations in Cuba
以提高这种对帝国十分关键的物资的质量
to ensure the quality of this vital commodity to the Reich,
此外他还将撰写回忆录
and to devote time to writing his memoirs.
官方很快将就
An announcement will be made shortly
帝国大元帅更替一事发布声明
as to the official succession to Reichsmarschall of America.
好了大家 抱歉
All right, everyone, sorry.
到时间了 今天大家都很累了
That's enough. It's been a long day.
布莉姬特 你回家吧
Bridget, you can go home.
玩真的
Make it real.
我喜欢真的
I like it real.
够真了吗
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表