剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
前情提要
你即将进入大纳粹德意志帝国领土
禁区 闲人免入
大纳粹德意志帝国 1962年秋
柏林
纪念碑谷
日属太平洋合众国 南犹他州
中立区
科罗拉多州 丹佛
到朱蒂姨妈家了 一切都好
科罗拉多州 詹姆斯敦
中立区
纽约市
美德意志帝国
第一个被晋升为总指挥的美国人
将举办仪式
致敬史密斯总指挥之子汤玛斯
为德帝国做出的牺牲
希♥特♥勒♥逃窜
德国投降
日本投降
完
宪兵队总部
旧金山
怀亚特
旧金山
纪念汤玛斯·史密斯
汤玛斯·史密斯高中
禁区 闲人免入
-茱莉安娜 -楚蒂
- Juliana. - Trudy.
-拿着这个 -是什么
- Take this. - What is it?
出路
A way out.
-这是什么 -新闻纪录影片
- What is this? - It's newsreel film.
-高堡奇人 -这上面显示我们赢得了战争
- The Man in the High Castle. - It shows us winning the war.
但我们没有啊
Yeah, but we didn't win the war.
等元首一死 就开战了
Once the Fuhrer dies, there will be war.
元首病危了
The Führer has collapsed.
我们的时刻到来了
This is our moment.
我们决不能犹豫
We must not hesitate to seize it.
他们在造原♥子♥弹♥
They're building an atomic bomb.
你们带我去见高堡奇人
You take me to the Man in the High Castle.
问他愿不愿意见我
Ask him if he wants to see me.
-你就是他 是不是 -我是阿本森
- You're him, aren't you? - I'm Abendsen.
霍桑·阿本森
Hawthorne Abendsen.
每部日本人赢了战争的电影中
Every film where the Japs won the war,
旧金山迟早会被原♥子♥弹♥夷为平地
sooner or later San Francisco is wiped out by an A-bomb,
每部都是 除了这部
every one except this one,
这个混♥蛋♥作为纳粹死在了某条小巷里
where this bastard dies as a Nazi in an alley somewhere.
他叫乔治·迪克森
His name is George Dixon.
他跟楚蒂有什么关系
What's he got to do with Trudy?
他是她父亲
He's her father.
我需要一张外交签证 好离开太平洋合众国
I need a diplomatic visa to get out of the Pacific States.
如果你的努力却酿成了悲剧呢
What if by trying you compound tragedy?
我叫茱莉安娜·克莱恩
My name is Juliana Crain.
我跟乔·布雷克合作过 我需要庇护
I work with Joe Blake. I need asylum.
我有柏林给你的命令
I have orders for you, from Berlin,
豪斯曼帝国部长的命令
from Reichsminister Heusmann.
你和他为什么觉得我愿意见他
And what makes either of you think I want to see him?
他是你父亲
He's your father.
你父亲是帝国最有权势的人之一
Your father is one of the most powerful men in the Reich.
他可以给你你想要的任何东西
He could get you anything you want.
他想给我的东西 我都不想要
Anything he wants to give me, I don't want it.
你听说过生命之源吗
Have you heard of Lebensborn?
种性优良的女人自愿在生命之源
Racially desirable women volunteer to have the babies
妇产医院生下孩子
at the Lebensborn birthing houses,
然后按党的理念教导长大
to be raised in line with the party ideals.
这里是你出生的地方 乔瑟夫
This was your birthing house, Josef.
希姆莱帝国领袖
Reichsführer Himmler.
我是你的教父
I'm your godfather.
我期待常与你打交道
I look forward to seeing a great deal more of you.
您儿子患了严重的疾病
Your son has a serious disease.
你清楚必须怎么做
You know what must be done.
再给我点时间
Give me more time.
隐瞒他的诊断是危害国家罪
Withholding his diagnosis is a crime against the state.
如果你今天不处理好这事
If you won't take care of this today,
我明天就得上报了
I'll have to do it tomorrow.
那件事是个可怕的悲剧 爱丽丝
What happened is just a terrible tragedy, Alice.
如果没那么简单呢
What if it's more than that?
打开开关
You flip the switch,
然后马上撤离
and you get the hell out of there.
我有多长时间
How long have I got?
只要你直奔出口 足够了
Plenty, as long as you head straight for the exit.
弗林克
Flink.
我去公园冥想
I went to the park to meditate.
我来到一个奇怪的地方
It brought me to a strange place.
那里是旧金山 但又不是这个旧金山
It was San Francisco, but not this San Francisco.
你跟我记忆里的不一样了
You are different than what I remember.
你很自♥由♥
You are free.
你要那个做什么
Why do you want that?
去证明这样的事
Proof that something like this
不该再发生
should never happen again.
我们的帝国并没有这样的设备
Our empire does not possess such a device.
这电影是真的
The film is real.
有你帮忙
With your help,
我打算播放这盘电影
it is my intention to show this film.
各位现在看到的
What you're seeing, gentlemen,
是氢弹
is a hydrogen bomb,
其威力比我方的任一种武器
with a magnitude a thousand times more powerful
要大上一千倍
than anything in our arsenal.
我知道伤亡会很惨重 但那或许是必要的
I know the casualties will be higher, but that may be necessary.
这世界如果什么都不剩 你还怎么改善它
You can't build a better world if there's nothing left of it!
代理总理豪斯曼
Acting Chancellor Heusmann,
你被捕了 罪名是叛国
you are under arrest for high treason.
-怎么回事 -你父亲是个叛徒 乔
- What the hell's going on? - Your father's a traitor, Joe.
胜利万岁
Sieg heil.
我不会告诉他们
But I won't tell them
你和爸爸说了什么
about what you and Father said.
为我骄傲吧
Be proud of me.
让爸爸也为我骄傲吧
Tell Father to be proud.
汤玛斯 别走
Thomas, please don't go.
你早知道会发生什么
You knew what would happen.
你有意给我看那部电影 你知道的
You showed me the film, and you knew.
不 我只知道 你 茱莉安娜·克莱恩
No, the only thing I knew was that you, Juliana Crain,
是我们所有人唯一的希望
were the only hope any of us had.
你在电影中 反复出现
You were in the films, over and over again.
有些你认识的人
Some of the people you knew,
我也开始看见他们
we started seeing them, too,
围着你转
revolving around you,
就像一颗原子 他们会变
like an atom-- they would change,
不同的行为 不同的关系
different behavior, different relationships,
不同的观点
different points of view.
我知道这就是关键
I knew that was the key.
你的善良 茱莉安娜
The goodness in you, Juliana.
这是我的信心所在
That's what I put my money on.
姐姐
Hey, sis.
要是你没看过这部电影呢
What if you haven't seen this film?
心如钢铁
A heart of steel.
乔瑟夫
...Josef.
只有这样你才能面对真♥相♥
Only then can you face the truth.
先生们 世界再次恢复了平衡
Gentlemen, the world is once more in balance.
干杯
Kanpai.
干杯
Kanpai!
贸易大臣
Trade Minister?
提督 我们这是自欺欺人
Admiral, we deceive ourselves if we believe
自以为与纳粹能分庭抗礼
we have achieved parity with the Nazis.
日后 我们的军力会更强
In time we will have more.
恕我直言 提督
Respectfully, Admiral.
跟德帝国展开军备竞赛
An arms race with the Reich...
会让我们破产的
will bankrupt us.
我们还有什么选择
What choice do we have?
纳粹还能被骗多久
How long before the Nazis know they have been deceived?
他们会分♥析♥本次测试的数据
They will analyze the data from this test,
然后对比影片里的炸♥弹♥
compare it to the bomb in the films--
那要比这强大千倍
a thousand times more powerful.
他们就会发现
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表