剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
收到 帝国大元帅
Copy, Reichsmarschall.
摧毁目标
Clear to target.
终于
At long last,
她的火炬熄灭了
her light goes out.
随着旧世界的标志被摧毁
With the destruction of this former icon,
美德帝国迈进了勇敢的新纪♥元♥
the American Reich enters a bold new era.
而在纽约市区
In downtown New York,
纳粹青年纷纷涌上街头 大肆庆祝
Nazi youths are pouring into the streets to celebrate...
-一群畜生 -自♥由♥女神像被摧毁
- Sick bastards. - ...the destruction of liberty.
-怀亚特 到时间了 -他们与元首同心
- Wyatt, it's time. - In solidarity with their Fuhrer,
欢庆新元年的开始
they celebrate the beginning of Jahr Null.
血与土 血与土
Blood and soil! Blood and soil!
血与土 血与土
Blood and soil! Blood and soil...
这个新元年的起点 简直无与伦比
We could not have hoped for a more spectacular start to Jahr Null.
谢谢您 我的元首
Danke, Mein Fuhrer.
但现在柏林那边召你回去
But for now, you are being recalled to Berlin.
里芬施塔尔女士辞职了吗
Is Miss Riefenstahl stepping down from her post?
没有
No.
很遗憾 你专横的行为
Unfortunately, your high-handed behavior,
你对传统和法度的蔑视...
your flouting all rules and conventions...
你真的以为性变♥态♥没有任何代价吗
Did you really believe perversion had no price?
是我下令突击搜查那家夜店的
That club was raided on my orders.
你将被送回柏林
You are being sent back to Berlin
接受强制再教育
for a course of mandatory reeducation.
那她会怎样
And what will happen to her?
哈里斯太太就不劳你操心了
Mrs. Harris' fate is not your concern.
真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
我的元首
Mein Fuhrer.
街上爆发了一些骚动
There's been an outbreak of disturbances on the streets.
什么骚动
What sort of disturbances?
年轻人到处打砸
Young people throwing stones,
扔燃♥烧♥瓶♥
Molotov cocktails.
目标似乎是学校和博物馆
Seem to be targeting schools and museums.
今晚就让他们尽情释放吧
This is their night to express their passions.
有时候 一场大清洗也是很必要的
Sometimes a purge is essential.
血与土 血与土
Blood and soil! Blood and soil!
血与土 血与土
Blood and soil! Blood and soil!
血与土 血与土
Blood and soil! Blood and soil!
回家去 别碰那东西
Go home! Leave that alone!
你跟谁耍横呢 老东西
Who do you think you're talking to, old man?
血与土
Blood and soil!
-你♥他♥妈♥别碰我 -没错
- Don't you fucking touch me! - That's right!
血与土 血与土
Blood and soil! Blood and soil!
希姆莱万岁
Heil Himmler.
公共图书馆主楼已经着火了
The main branch of the public library's been torched.
-叫消防队 -不必 让它烧吧
- Call the fire department. - No, let it burn.
要提醒人们 他们该怕谁
People need to be reminded who to fear.
我们最好还是进去吧 元首
We should probably get inside, sir.
你真该去柏林看看水晶之夜 约翰
Well, you should have been in Berlin for the Kristallnacht, John.
真是太美...
It was beaut...
中
Hit.
快掩护 快
Get him under cover, now!
没中
Miss.
没中 我们走
Miss. Let's go.
枪手在哪
Where is it coming from?
长官
Sir?
东北角 开着的窗户
Northeast corner, open window.
冲冲冲
Go! Go! Go!
快
Go!
退后 退后
Back! Get back!
-快打开 -快
- Get 'em open! - Come on.
谁啊
Who's there?
-你来了 -是啊
- You made it. - Yeah.
快请进
Come in.
你们听说自♥由♥女神像的事了吗
Did you hear about Liberty?
真可惜
Such a waste.
要是我能搞到那火炬该多好
What I could have gotten for that torch alone...
你到底是怎么想的
What is wrong with you?
经历了这么多 你还是什么都不明白吗
Have you learned nothing all this time?
你觉得一切都可买♥♥卖♥♥吗 罗伯特
Is everything a commodity, Robert?
你又比他们高尚多少呢
Are you that much better than them?
他们摧毁 你倒卖♥♥
They smash things, you sell them.
我有点生气了
I'm beginning to be offended.
更糟的是 你明明知道这些事物
And what makes it worse is that you know the value
具有无可替代的价值
of all these irreplaceable things.
慢着 慢着 你等等
Wait. Wait. Wait, wait, wait.
你以为你是谁 我的良心吗
What are you, my conscience?
我要是想找个良心
'Cause if I want a conscience,
我宁可选蟋蟀先生
I'd take Jiminy Cricket over you
一年供上十三个月 也不会选你
any day of the week that ends in "Y."
艾德
Ed?
你还是告诉他吧
you should tell him.
什么时候 怎么抓住的
When? How?
城户在丹佛城外抓住的他
Kido caught up with him outside of Denver,
杰克和我才能回家来继续下去
so Jack and I have come home to carry on.
继续什么
Carry on?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你收藏了这么多东西
You've preserved all these things.
而弗兰克 希望我们能保住未来
Frank... he wanted us to preserve our future.
所以我请求你
So I'm asking you,
就今晚 你跟我和杰克一起
just for tonight if you'll come with Jack and me
去延续弗兰克的梦
and help us keep Frank's dream alive.
你想让我...
You want me to...?
艾德
Ed.
你
You...
看看我
Look at me.
我不
I'm not...
我不行的
I can't.
走吧 艾德
Come on, Ed.
别浪费时间了
We're wasting our time.
等等
Wait.
该死的
Goddamn it.
喂
Yes?
约翰
John.
海伦
Helen.
你在哪 你还好吗
Where are you? Are you okay?
好 孩子们和我都很安全
Yeah. The girls and I... we're safe.
那就好
That's... that's good.
听着 你不该逃避那个护士
Listen, you shouldn't have run away from that nurse.
我不是在逃避什么护士
I wasn't running from a nurse.
我没有生你的气
I'm not angry with you.
我只是
I'm just...
你把我吓到了 仅此而已
You just... you scared me, that's all.
你能先回家吗
Can you just come home?
求你了 带着孩子们回来吧
Please? Can you just bring the girls and come home?
我爱你 约翰
I love you, John...
但我逃避的是你
but I was running away from you.
你那边系的是个称人结吗
You tie a bowline over there, right?
我不知道称人结怎么打
I don't know how to tie a bowline.
你没系过鞋带
You ever tie your shoes?
好吧 我来
All right, give me that.
我又没干过粗活
I'm not a ranch hand.
你确定放直了吗
Are we sure this is straight?
你是想说"放平"了吧
I think you mean "even."
这是为了纪念你 弗兰克
This is for you, Frank.
一 二
One, two,
-三 推 -推
- three, go. - Go.
真不错
Looks great.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you.
真好看
It's amazing.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表