剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我...
I, um...
对不起
I'm sorry. There's...
没有冰
no ice.
干杯
Cheers.
这是什么
What's all this?
有个地方叫拉克万纳
There's a place called, um, Lackawanna,
在宾夕法尼亚州
in Pennsylvania.
有印象吗
Ring a bell?
应该有吗
Should it?
在波科诺山
It's somewhere in the Poconos.
你打算去德帝国度假吗
You planning on taking a vacation to the Reich?
当然不是
Of course not.
那这地图怎么回事
Then what's with the map?
就是起了兴趣
Just got interested.
你相信前世吗
Do you believe in past lives?
其他的人生
Other lives?
希姆莱帝国领袖相信
Reichsfuhrer Himmler does.
或许还真有几分真
So maybe there's something to it.
我呢 不
Me, uh, no.
不怎么信
Not so much.
听我说
Listen...
我记得一个地方 这个地方
I have a memory of a place, this place.
我相信我去过那里 但我没有
And I'm sure I've been there, but I haven't.
在这个人生里没有
Not in this life.
这叫似曾相识
It's déjà vu.
每个人都有
Everybody has those moments.
我相信我是跟你去了那里
I'm sure I've been there with you.
那倒好了
I wish.
我相信我也跟你做过这个
I'm sure I've been here with you, too.
好多好多次了
Many, many times.
我也是
Me, too.
这一刻我想象过
I've imagined this moment...
好多次了
many times.
霍华德·韦克斯勒
Howard Wexler.
他是谁
Who is he?
德帝国的叛逃者
A defector from the Reich.
就像蒂尔斯
Like Diels.
只是要有价值得多 是个研究员
Only much more valuable. A researcher.
我相信两件案子是同一个刺客
I believe it was the same assassin in both cases.
韦克斯勒本来在跟你部合作
Wexler was working with your ministry.
研究一个我不能透露的项目
On a project I cannot discuss.
纳粹在尽全力给我们搞破坏
The Nazis are doing their best to sabotage us.
他们也做到了
And they are succeeding.
街上的抗♥议♥
These street protests...
那已经得到控制
The street protests are under control.
煽动者因油而暴♥动♥
The agitators are suffering for oil.
煤油 汽油
Kerosene. Gasoline.
燃料油
Heating oil.
你又做了什么
What are you doing about it,
贸易大臣
Trade Minister?
这个我也不会跟你说的
Again, nothing I will discuss with you,
总检察官
Chief Inspector.
你睡着了吗
Did you sleep?
我做了个梦
I had this dream...
我以前也做过
I've had it before.
发生了什么事
Something's happened.
世界变成了一片灰烬
And the world's turned to ash,
然后我进了一条隧♥道♥
and then I'm in this tunnel.
跟你一起
With you.
怎么了
What?
我很高兴成为你梦魇的一部分
Well, I'm happy to be a part of your nightmare.
你得搬出这里 茱莉安娜
We got to get you out of this place, Juliana.
这里
It's...
换了我住这样的地方 也会做恶梦的
I'd have nightmares living in a place like this.
我们可以离开这里
We could get away from here.
去旅行
Go on a trip.
去...叫什么来着
Visit-- what was it called?
拉克万纳
Lackawanna.
嗯 波科诺山
Yeah, the Poconos.
嗯 但你说了 那在德帝国
Yeah, but like you said, it's in the Reich.
我有关系
I have my connections.
我知道
Yeah, I know you do.
我得走了
I got to go.
这间公♥寓♥ 真是令人惊叹
This apartment, it's... amazing.
我父亲在纽约的临时住所
My father's New York pied-à-terre.
是啊 太奢华了
It's ridiculous, I know.
但我喜欢
But I enjoy it.
我觉得我不适合斯♥诺♥克
I-I don't think snooker's my game.
你就是需要练习
You just need practice.
随时来吧
Come over any time.
事实上 如果你真想
In fact, if you really want to
-就我的工作写篇专栏 -新元年
- write a column about my work... - Year Zero.
那或许我们该经常见面
...then perhaps we should meet on a regular basis.
我想了解一切
Well, I want to know all about it.
你有多少时间
How much time do you have?
韦恩今晚跟朋友出去了
Wayne's off with a friend tonight.
那样的话
Well, in that case...
我拿到了图纸 还是公式
I have the plans, or the... equations?
至少我觉得是
At least I think I do.
抱歉 长官 我物理不及格的
I'm sorry, sir, I flunked physics.
你沉重打击了他们复♥制♥我们新世界计划的企图
You dealt a real blow to their efforts to copy our Nebenwelt project.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你对
You have a
如何应付贸易大臣有计划了吗
plan to deal with the trade minister?
我还在考虑 长官
I'm working on it, sir.
就是田上帮助了
It was through Tagomi's efforts
叛徒韦克斯勒叛逃
that the traitor Wexler defected.
他知道太多了
He knows too much.
我就是还需要点时间 长官
I just need a little more time, sir.
是你在实地
Well, you are on the ground.
得由你来决定何时何地袭击田上
That is for you to decide when and where to strike Tagomi.
但别拖太久
But don't delay too long.
是 我的元首
Yes, Mein Fuhrer.
这是你天生的使命 乔瑟夫
This is what you were born for, Josef.
汤玛斯
Thomas?
长官 这边
Sir, over here.
他去那边了
He went this way.
就在前面
Just ahead.
父亲
Father.
这边来
Over here.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
帮帮我
Help me.
妈妈
Mommy!
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
辛辛那提的秋天真美
Cincinnati's beautiful in the fall...
是吧
...isn't it?
你无法阻止
You can't stop it.
约翰
John!
你和我 我的朋友
You and I, my friend,
要发大财了
will be spending our days swimming in yen.
关于那个
Yeah, about that...
艾德 我不会在分成的事上让步的
Ed, I'm not budging on our split.
我们已经谈过了
We already talked about this.
我才不管你的分成呢
I don't give a damn about your split.
我就是说
I'm just saying,
我们没必要非得时刻在一起
there's no reason why you and I need to be attached at the hip.
我们是合作伙伴 我们有协议的
We're partners. We made a deal.
-是啊 但终生的吗 -当然不是
- Yeah, but lifelong? - No, of course not.
我没跟你绑在一起
I'm not tied to you, you know.
我是自♥由♥的 想做什么就可以做什么
I'm free, free to do whatever I want,
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表