剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Work?
那我们聊聊新元年吧
We'll talk Year Zero, then.
妮可
Look, Nicole.
纽约虽然是个超级都市
New York is a cosmopolitan capital,
但远不像柏林那么成熟
but it's not nearly as sophisticated as Berlin.
而你和我做的事
And what you and I are doing...
虽然很甜蜜 很有爱
as sweet and lovely as it is...
却能毁掉你和我
it can destroy us both.
不用怕成这样
Don't look so scared.
只要我们能找到你就好
What's important is we found you.
在哪找到的不重要
Doesn't matter where.
我随时听候您调遣 先生
I'm always at your beck and call, sir.
我知道
Yes, I know.
但是你看 仅仅要求你
But you see, it's not enough
随时待命已经不够了 塞尔玛
for you just to be available, Thelma.
你必须要主动出击了
Now you're gonna have to step up.
真是
Just...
去他的吧
ah, the hell with this.
简直白费力气
This... this is hopeless.
你走吧 别管我了
Just go on without me.
别啊 鼓起劲儿来 罗伯特
Aw, come on, buck up, Robert.
从这到丹佛不过15英里的脚程
It's a 15-mile walk back to Denver.
顶多20英里
20, tops.
我们找份工作 重新存钱
We'll get jobs, save up.
-找工作 -是啊 你可以当酒保
- Jobs? - Sure. You could be a bartender.
把金巴利鸡尾酒引进中立区
Introduce Campari-based cocktails to the Neutral Zone.
我宁愿切腹自尽 谢谢
I'd rather commit seppuku, thank you very much.
你也可以拿上这个
Or you could take this.
我对咱们的分成并不满意 你也知道
Now, I was unhappy with our split, as you knew.
所以我偷偷揣进口袋了
So I put it in my pocket.
你个贼 你就是个小贼
Thief. You're a goddamned picaroon.
后来我们向那些机车劫匪投降时
And then when we were surrounded by those motor-psychos,
我又把它揣进了内♥裤♥里
I put it in my underpants.
那你
What about the...
那张能证明它属于
What about the photograph that
约翰·韦恩的照片呢
authenticates it as John Wayne's?
还在内♥裤♥里藏着呢
That's still safe in my underpants.
-你们要搭个车吗 -要 请稍等
- You guys need a lift? - Yes, one second.
我们就此别过吧 我等下一辆车
Let's just make a clean break. I'll wait for the next one,
-走我自己的路 -万一没有下一辆了呢
- and go my own way. - But there might not be a next one.
听着 我并不需要这个
Listen, I don't need it.
我在旧金山什么都没有了
There's nothing left for me in San Francisco.
我就留在这里了
I'm staying here.
赶紧决定 我可等不了一整天
Make a decision. I don't got all day.
老天爷 我可不能丢下你一个乱逛悠
God help me, but I can't leave you stranded here by yourself.
跟我们回去吧
Come back with us.
腰带扣归你了 没有附加条件
The buckle's yours, no strings attached.
拿着吧
Take it.
来吧
Come on.
对了 照片我也需要
Oh, I'll need the, uh, photograph, too.
不过不用现在给 等会儿吧
Just... not now. Later.
等能找到肥皂洗手再说
When we're within sight of hand soap.
稍等
Just a second.
进来吧
Come in.
没事吧
Everything okay?
我还不确定
I don't know yet.
-你可真是充满惊喜 -你也是啊
- Wow, you're full of surprises. - Yeah, so are you.
前台说你登记的姓名是乔·布雷克
Guy at the desk said you're registered under Joe Blake.
我就叫这个名字
Well, that's my name.
你怎么住这种破落旅馆
So what's with the third-rate hotel...
而不是在大使♥馆♥过夜
why aren't you staying at the embassy?
因为他们会监听我的房♥间
Yeah, well, 'cause they bug the rooms.
我偶尔也想有点隐私
I like my privacy, from time to time.
这是什么
The hell is this?
我用这个跟柏林联♥系♥
I use that to dial Berlin.
就是外交人员用的标准安全电♥话♥
It's just a standard-issue secure telephone line for diplomatic staff.
免得日本人窃听我们的谈判计划
Keeps the Pons from intercepting our negotiations.
我不该来
I was wrong to come here.
等等 到底怎么了
Hold on. What... what's the problem?
我需要知道你昨晚去了哪
Look, I need to know where you were last night,
还需要你这次诚实点
and I need some honesty for a change.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
完全不知道吗
No, none?
不知道 而且话说回来
No. And the fact is,
和你比起来 我对你可诚实多了
I've been a lot more honest with you than you've been with me.
你少倒打一耙
Don't try to turn this around.
你说得对 你确实不该来
You know what? You're right, you should go.
为什么希姆莱饶你不死
Why did Himmler let you live?
你还没走
You're still here.
我想知道你在监狱里那几个月
I want to know what they did to you
他们对你做了什么
in that cell for all those months.
他们处决了你父亲 而你只需要
They execute your father, and all you have to do
跟他断绝关系就自♥由♥了吗
is denounce him to go free?
我不想说这个
We're not talking about this.
不说吗 你不是什么贸易专员 乔
No? You're not just a fucking trade attaché, Joe.
-你到底承诺了为希姆莱做什么 -别说了
- What did you agree to do for Himmler? - Stop.
你来旧金山到底是干什么
Why are you really in San Francisco?
我说了 我不想谈这个
I said we're not having this conversation.
-不谈不行 -够了
- Well, that's the problem. - That's enough!
你想知道我是怎么活下来的吗
You want to know how I survived?
我父亲可不只是被处决了
My father wasn't just executed.
他们逼我亲自行刑
They made me do it.
他们逼我爆了我父亲的头
They made me put a bullet in my father's head.
而希姆莱就站在旁边看着
While Himmler stood there and watched.
这么长时间过去了
There's not a day that goes by...
我每天都想一枪打穿自己的下巴
...that I don't wish I'd put a gun under my own chin.
把我的脑袋爆掉
And blow my fucking brains out.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你迟到了
You're late.
难道你忘了几天之后就要举♥行♥仪式了吗
Or have you forgotten the ceremony's in a few days?
我没忘 抱歉
No, no, I didn't. I'm sorry.
出什么事了
Is something wrong?
我没事
I'm fine.
上次说到哪了
Where were we?
《利未记》
Book of Leviticus.
摩西
Moses...
想向上帝 我们的主
seeks to atone for his sins
赎他的罪
from Adonai, our God.
为了这个目的
And in doing so...
我觉得吧
Yeah, you know what?
也许我不适合搞这个受戒礼
maybe this bar mitzvah idea's not for me.
我早就过了13岁了 马克
I mean, I'm not 13, Mark.
你的年龄无关紧要
Well, your... your age is immaterial.
我还以为你很重视这个
I thought this was important to you.
之前是 但世事无常
Yeah, it was. Things are changing.
经过了
After the whole, uh...
那件事 你知道我在说什么
What I did. You know what I'm talking about.
救赎这条路
Atonement is...
很长 很不好走
is a long and rocky road.
是一整个过程
It's a whole process.
而你走上了这条路 就已经能证明
Just the fact that you are on that road proves
-你有道德准绳 -那么那些
- that you have a moral compass. - What about men
没有道德准绳的人呢
without a moral compass?
我
I...
你是不是就没打算告诉我黑社会在找我
Were you ever gonna mention the Yakuza looking for me?
莱拉告诉我她在丹佛看见他们了
Lila told me she ran into them in Denver.
我本想等仪式之后再告诉你
I was going to tell you after the ceremony...
到那个时候 可能就晚了
Well, that-that might be too late.
我们还是取消吧
Maybe we should drop all this,
我去忙我的作品了
and I get back to my work.
等一等 弗兰克
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表