剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
不是说是保密的吗
I mean, it... it's supposed to be private.
他担心了
Well, he was worried,
他觉得我该知道
and he thought I should know.
他还说别的了吗
Did he say anything else?
他还有什么该说的吗
Should he have?
你不会再去见他了
Well, you won't be seeing him anymore.
-约翰 -我想我们都明白
- John. - I think we both understand
为什么这样最好
why it's for the best.
真蠢
Stupid.
我说了
Like I said, uh,
卡特是我的朋友
Carter's a friend of mine.
他在吗
Is he around?
你们是不是
Would I be right in saying you guys are, uh...
新来的
you're new here?
他来了
There he is now.
卡特
Carter.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
有问题吗
There a problem here?
不 不是她
No, it's not her.
不 我认识他的
No. I know this guy.
你就去问...
You're just gonna have to take it up with...
怎么回事
What's going on, man?
卖♥♥你这个的人 坑了你
Whoever sold you this, fucked you.
开玩笑吧
Ah, you're fucking joking me.
签字过期了
Expired signature.
什么意思
What does that mean?
授权签字是一个死人的
The authorizing signature belongs to a dead man.
除非他被复活了 这就是伪造的
Unless he's been resurrected, it's a forgery.
你不能就放我们过去吗
Can you not just get us through?
我这次带的钱 够照顾你们所有人的
I have enough money with me this time to take care of all of you.
一般来说可以 但这些新来的 像疯狗
Ordinarily, but these fucking new guys-- rabid dogs.
而且 那边的小阿道夫
Plus, Little Adolf over there,
觉得自己认出了她
he thinks he recognizes her.
该死
Shit.
我会让你们调头
Look, I'm just gonna turn you around,
赶紧离开
and get you the hell out of here
免得阿道夫又开始打电♥话♥了
before Adolf gets back on the phone.
好 走吧
All right. Time to go.
等等 怎么回事
Wait. W-What the fuck's happening?
你是茱莉安娜·克莱恩
You're Juliana Crain.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
等等 等一下
Wait now. H-Hold on a minute.
不
No!
该死
Fuck.
快上车
Get in the fucking Jeep.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表