剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
瑞格利球场
芝加哥北欧人队主场
科罗拉多州 丹佛
中立区
宾夕法尼亚州 波科诺山
大纳粹德意志帝国
拉克万纳煤矿 9号♥矿井
禁区 闲人免入
曼泽纳
长官
Sir.
新世界测试将准时进行 长官
The Die Nebenwelt test is on schedule, sir.
您会陪同帝国领袖一起去
You'll be traveling with the Reichsfuhrer.
谢谢 少校
Thank you, Major.
我还带来了关于怀俄明州-科罗拉多州边境
I also have some new information on the four guards killed
被杀四名警卫的新信息
at the Wyoming-Colorado border.
这是监控摄像头拍下的
This was pulled from security camera footage.
我们已确认了那名女嫌犯
We've identified the female suspect.
茱莉安娜·克莱恩
Juliana Crain.
-她跟谁在一起 -他叫怀亚特·普莱斯
- Who's she with? - His name is Wyatt Price.
他是黑市贩
He's a black market dealer.
普莱斯最后是被马修斯探员看到在丹佛一家酒店
Price was last seen by Agent Matthews at a Denver hotel.
他在为其女性同伴购买♥♥
He was securing travel documents
进入大纳粹德意志帝国的通行证 长官
into the GNR for his female companion, sir.
当晚晚些时候 我们一名很有价值的线人
Later that night, one of our valued informants
和另一名探员在同一家酒店被枪击死亡
and another agent were shot down at that same hotel,
所以我们在检查一切出入大纳粹德意志帝国的路
so we are checking all routes in and out of the GNR.
要活捉他们
I want them taken alive.
务必为帝国领袖加强安保
Make sure you increase the security around the Reichsfuhrer.
喂
Yes?
帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall,
日本贸易大臣来电
the trade minister from Japan is on line one.
您要跟他通话吗
Would you like to speak with him?
接听
Put him through.
早安 帝国大元帅
Ah, good morning, Reichsmarschall.
我是信介
This is Nobosuke...
贸易大臣 我知道你是谁
Yes, Trade Minister, I know who you are.
我想谈谈两国越来越严重的敌对气氛
I wish to discuss our growing hostilities.
我为什么要跟你谈
Why am I talking to you?
我以为
I was under the impression
我们在旧金山有使♥馆♥可以做这个呢
we had an embassy in San Francisco for that.
战争是太重大的事
War is far too grave a matter
不能通过传统方式沟通
to go through traditional channels.
我要请求给我们安排一次正式会面
I'm requesting an official meeting between the two of us
谈谈石油禁运令
to discuss oil embargo
还有德帝国对叛逃者的态度
and the Reich's position on defectors,
包括韦克斯勒先生
including Mr. Wexler,
他给了我们关于新世界的资料
who has given us files on Die Nebenwelt.
-新世界 -是的 帝国大元帅
- Die Nebenwelt? - Yes, Reichsmarschall.
我们知道它的用途
We know of its purpose
以及它在波科诺山什么地方
and its location in the Poconos.
你觉得我们该在哪见
Where do you propose this meeting take place?
中立区
The Neutral Zone.
我会再联♥系♥你的 贸易大臣
I'll get back to you, Trade Minister.
-廉姆 -查克
- Liam. - Chuck.
你怎么样
How the fuck are you?
很好 你好吗
Good. How you been?
也就那样吧
Fine. You know?
好了 进来吧
Yeah. Come on. Get in here.
好久没见
Long time, no see.
文斯
Vince.
-你朋友是谁 -这是茱莉安娜
- Who's your friend? - This is Juliana.
-文斯是这里的店主 -幸会
- Vince owns the place. - Pleasure.
我以为你得再有几个月才会来
Wasn't expecting you for a few months.
你不会是来提早结账的吧
Don't suppose you're here to settle up early.
那还有什么意思
Sure, but where'd be the fun in that?
那你来做什么 怀亚特
Then why are you here, Wyatt?
就是来跟朋友喝杯酒 文斯
Just popping in for drinks with friends, Vince.
好吧
Okay.
你没惹麻烦吧
You staying out of trouble?
-尽量吧 -你是谁
- As much as I can. - Who are you?
-怀亚特的朋友 -我们不都是吗
- Friend of Wyatt's. - Well, aren't we all?
别激动 拉黛特
Go easy there, Ledette.
你很会用来♥复♥枪♥ 是吧
You're good with a rifle, aren't you?
要看打什么了
Depends what I'm shooting at.
查克能在200码开外击中一芬尼[德硬币]
Chuck can hit a pfennig from 200 yards.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
其实 茱莉安娜有东西要给你们看
Actually, Juliana has something to show you all.
稍后的吧
How about later?
先吃饭 行了 该喝酒了
After we eat, huh? Come on, it's post time.
敬酒
A salute.
去洗洗尘 我们弄点吃的
Get cleaned up while we put some food together.
谢谢 文斯
Thanks, Vince.
然后你和我要谈谈
And then you and I are gonna talk.
你惹麻烦了吗
You in some kind of trouble?
没有 我应付得了文斯
Nah. I can handle Vince.
你知道查克是狙击手
You knew Chuck was a sniper.
我见过他
I've seen him before.
在你的记忆里吗
From your memories?
他很重要
He's important.
我们来对地方了
We're in the right place.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
-我们得扩散 -是啊
- We need it to spread. - You're right.
再做一个吧
Let's do another one.
得做得更大
It's got to be bigger.
在一个大家都看得到的地方
You know, someplace everybody can see.
-我知道个好地方 -是吗
- I know just the spot. - You do?
嗯 我们会需要更多颜料
Yeah. We'll need a lot more paint.
去跟他见面
Meet with him.
去见他
Meet with him.
查明他们对新世界计划都知道什么
Find out exactly what they know about Die Nebenwelt,
他们有什么意图
their intentions.
当然 长官
Yes, of course, sir.
你今晚就去
You leave tonight.
你在中立区时
And while you're in the Neutral Zone,
顺便看看能不能查到高堡的踪迹
see if you can pick up the trail of High Castle.
茱莉安娜·克莱恩犯罪的地方
This criminal activity involving Juliana Crain
距他最后的已知住所并不远
occurred not far from his last known residence,
他仍是头等要务
and he remains a priority.
是 我的元首
Yes, Mein Fuhrer.
如果您允许
Um, with your permission, um,
最好是能容我耽搁一天
it might be helpful if I could delay the trip by just one day;
我有事得处理
there's some matters I need to attend to.
你有更要紧的事吗 帝国大元帅
You have something more pressing, Reichsmarschall?
没有 长官
No, sir.
那很好
Then good.
你去吧
You'll go.
是 元首
Yes, Fuhrer.
约翰 要相信帝国
Meanwhile, John, put your faith in the Reich.
公♥寓♥真美 海伦
The apartment is beautiful, Helen.
-这风景 -美极了
- And these views... - Absolutely stunning.
全都美极了
All of it.
我一直知道约翰能做大官 但这 太大了
I always knew John would be big, but this is huge.
真为你们高兴
So happy for all of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们喝杯鸡尾酒吧
Let's have a cocktail, yes?
你看上去很棒
You look great, by the way.
-是吗 -嗯
- Do I? - Yeah.
我们经历了好多
We've just, we've been through so much.
真不敢相信一切变化多大
I can't believe how much has changed.
但我为你高兴
But I-I'm happy for you.
姑娘们适应得如何了
How are the girls adjusting?
挺好的 她们喜欢她们的学校
Uh, well. They love their school.
在城里也不愁没玩的
Well, the city's a nice distraction.
边车
Sidecars?
爱丽丝最喜欢了
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表