剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Then they will realize
他们早该趁有机会时袭击我们
they should have attacked us when they had the chance.
或许仍有这个可能
Perhaps they still will.
以其他手段
By other means.
克莱德
Hey, Clyde.
有我的东西吗
Anything?
还真有
As a matter of fact...
来了几天了
Couple of days ago.
-朱蒂姨妈是谁 -你还看我的信
- Who's Aunt Judy? - You read my mail?
是张明信片
It's a postcard.
-我得寄个回复 -好
- Listen, I need to send a reply. - Okay.
给 请你了
Here, on the house.
太棒了 谢谢
Perfect. Thank you.
没有回寄地址
There's no return address.
你不知道地址吗
You don't know the address?
不知道 他们刚搬去
No, they just moved there.
好吧
All right.
如果你想在中立区找人 找东西
You looking to find somebody, find something in the Zone,
你就去一趟大宫殿
you want to take a stroll down to the Grand Palace.
去楼梯下面的酒吧入口
Head for the saloon entrance down them stairs.
穿过高档的双开门
Blow past them fancy double doors,
经过钢琴 去吧台
breeze past the piano to the bar,
就像是你认识路
like you know where you're going.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
右边有个半开放房♥间
There's a semi-private room on the right.
那个人或许能帮你
And the guy there might be able to help you out,
他叫怀亚特·普莱斯
name's Wyatt Price.
怀亚特·普莱斯
Wyatt Price?
我需要一个寄件地址
I, um, I-I need a mailing address
对方在圣达菲
for someone in Santa Fe.
名叫朱蒂·布里奇
Name's Judy Bridger.
布"里"奇
Bridger with a "D."
明天再来
Come back tomorrow.
每一个穿越者迟早会这样
Happens to every traveler, sooner or later.
急着想回家
Antsy to get home,
回他们自己的世界
back to their own world.
有多久了 五个月吗
It's been what? Five months?
差不多六个月
Six, more like.
我觉得今天远不止焦急了
I'd say it was way past antsy today.
出什么问题了
Something's wrong.
是啊
Yeah.
欢迎回家 先生 恭喜
Welcome home, sir. Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们好 女儿们
Hello, my girls.
-爸爸 -你回来了
- Daddy. - You're back.
我好想你俩
I missed you two.
-你们妈妈呢 -出去了
- Where's your mother? - Out.
那布莉姬特呢
What about Bridget?
妈妈叫她走了
Mama sent her home.
好吧
All right.
那看看咱三个能做点什么晚餐吧 好吗
Let's see what the three of us can rustle up for supper, shall we?
楚楚
Tru.
天呐 你发烧了
Gosh, you're burning up.
妈妈
Ma?
是茱莉安娜
It's Juliana.
不 茱莉安娜已经死了
No. Juliana's dead.
不 亲爱的 我就在这儿
No, baby. I'm right here.
就在这儿
Right here.
抱歉
Sorry.
我忘了
I forget.
我也是
Me, too.
记得你六岁那年出麻疹吗
Remember when you were six and you got the measles?
我没出过麻疹 小茱
I never had the measles, Jules.
我的楚蒂出过
My Trudy did.
我整夜陪她 捋她的头发
I stayed with her all night long, stroking her hair.
我的胳膊都要累掉了
I thought my arm would fall off.
月亮在窗口洒下光辉
The moon was shining in the window.
我躺在她身旁
I laid down next to her.
一直陪她到她睡着
Stayed with her till she fell asleep.
小可怜整个早上都像院子里的犯人一样踱步
Poor dear was pacing all morning like a convict in the yard.
嗯
Yep.
我几个月来一直催促她回自己的世界去
I've urged her to go back to her world for months, now,
她也试过 但她似乎 过不去了
and she's tried, but she seems... stuck.
我不知道是什么阻拦了她
I don't know what's stopping her.
是你啊 亲爱的
You are, dear. You are.
你在她的世界里死了
You died in her world,
而她在我们的世界里死了
and she died in ours.
而你们却在这里团聚
Yet here you are together.
看看你们对彼此变得多么重要
And look what you've become to one another.
一对磁铁
A pair of matched magnets,
彼此相吸
both drawn together.
姐妹啊
Sisters.
厉害
All right.
你喜欢柏林吗
Do you like Berlin?
你见到元首了吗
Did you see the Fuhrer?
他给我授了勋
He gave me my medal.
好酷啊
That's so cool.
不许去学校炫耀 小姑娘
No bragging about it at school, young lady.
我保证
I promise.
如果你说到做到 我或许会让你戴戴
You keep that promise and I might let you try it on.
真的吗
Really?
那我呢
What about me?
好 你也行
Yeah, okay. You, too.
路上怎么样
How was your trip?
回来真好
It's good to be back.
我今天坐火车去我们的旧家了
I took the train out to our old house today.
草坪需要割了
The lawn needs mowing.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
汤玛斯的房♥间里现在住了个小姑娘
There's a little girl living there now, in Thomas's room.
她向我挥手了
She waved to me.
海伦
Helen...
你怎么回来的
How did you get back?
现在住那里的好心人 他们送了我一程
Nice people who live there now, they gave me a ride.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
非常好
Very good.
有进步
Progress.
乔瑟夫
Josef,
能再见到你的脸太好了
how good it is to see your face again.
这让我好
It brings me so much...
开心
joy.
他们对你怎么样
H-How are they treating you?
他们对你怎么样
How are they tr-treating you?
很好
Very well, very well.
他们
They-they-they are,
他们在教导我 乔瑟夫 他们在教导我
they are teaching me, Josef. They are teaching me.
他们教导你什么了
What are they teaching you?
我错了
That-that I was wrong.
不该反元首 反♥党♥
To go against the-the Fuhrer and-and the Party.
你明白了吗 乔瑟夫
D-Do you understand, Josef?
党是正确的
The Party is right.
不要抵抗
Do not resist.
答应我 乔瑟夫
Promise me, Josef.
求你答应我
Promise me, please.
这事关你的性命
Your life depends on it.
我保证
I pr-I promise.
很好 很好
Good. Good, good.
告诉他们实话 我的儿子
Tell them how it was, my son,
我们两人
how we shared a...
血脉相连
a bond of blood,
一脉相承
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表