剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
He's just some cheap bounty hunter.
我见的杀戮这辈子都够了
I've seen enough killing for one lifetime.
真希望还有别的方式
Yeah, I wish there were another way.
有的 你在这里做的事 这就是
Well, there is. This, what you're doing here. This.
我想给你看样东西
There's something I want to show you.
我一直在画这个
I've been working on this.
那是什么人 宪兵队吗
Well, who's that supposed to be? The Kempeitai?
不 是代表了法♥西♥斯♥
No, the fascists in general.
是无处不在的秘密警♥察♥
The secret police everywhere.
是全世界受压♥迫♥人♥民♥
The-the internalized oppression of subjugated people
内化的压抑
all over the world.
我看着像城户
Yeah, well, it looks like Kido to me.
任何的相似完全是巧合
Any resemblance is... strictly coincidental.
怎么样
Well?
是把我吓死了
Well, it scares me shitless.
好 应该的
Good. Good, it should.
日出代表了希望
Now, the sunrise-- it represents hope,
新的一天 新的黎明的可能和希望
the promise and possibility of a new day, a new dawn.
但这个 这个人 就是必要的下一步
But this, this man-- this is the necessary next step,
提醒人们 黑暗势力
a reminder of the forces of darkness
会集结起来 阻碍新黎明的到来
arrayed to prevent that new dawn.
怎么 你觉得人们不知道吗
What? You think people don't already know?
不 他们已经忘了
No, I think they've forgotten,
或者就是从来不知道
or, you know, they never knew.
他们觉得这世界是正常的 不是的
They think this world is normal, and it's not.
你说
You said my, uh...
我的日出已经贴遍了太平洋合众国
my sunrise was all over the Pacific States.
嗯 还有中立区
Yeah, and the Neutral Zone.
太好了
Ah, great.
好 看
All right, look,
我做了海报
I made posters.
带回去 贴起来
Take them back with you. I want you to put them up.
你该知道件事
Yeah, there's-there's something you should know.
人们不仅在贴你的画
people are-are not only putting up your art.
还在进行模仿 尤其是年轻人
They're copying it. Young people, especially.
他们把它变成了自己的
They're-they're making it their own.
这太棒了
Ah, this is fantastic.
-嗯 -所以更该...
- Yeah. - All the more reason why we...
他们在逮捕人 弗兰克
Look, they're arresting people, Frank.
我并不希望有人受伤
I don't want anyone to get hurt.
听着 可以说 这事你管不了
Well, look, in a way, it's out of your hands.
这些日出
Th-These sunrises,
都已经不属于你了 但这
they d... they don't even belong to you anymore. But this,
这绝对会吸引日本人的注意
this is really gonna get the Pons' attention.
而且不是好的关注
And not in a good way.
是你说人们需要看到这些的
You said people need to see all this.
是啊 那个时机总会到来
Yeah, and-and, one day, the time will be right.
到时候 我保证
And when it is, I promise you
我们会毫不在乎地把它们
that we will wallpaper these sons of bitches
贴遍大街小巷
like nobody's business.
死因
Cause of death?
钝器伤
Blunt force trauma.
还有其他伤吗
Was he compromised?
有些动物啃食
Some animal activity.
但没有用刑的迹象
But no signs of torture.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
他究竟说了我们什么
What exactly did he say about us?
圣特蕾莎教堂藏犹太人
That St. Theresa's hides Jews.
据传闻
And that rumor has it
山里什么地方 有一大群犹太人
there's a whole nest of us up here in the mountains somewhere.
这让我担心
Well, that worries me.
我觉得大部分人把萨布拉当做传说
I think most folks think that Sabra is a folk legend.
就像香格里拉
Like Sh-Shangri-La, you know?
萨布拉 失落的犹太群落
Sabra, the Lost Colony of Semites.
那也没猜错咯
Not too far from the truth then, huh?
希望不会有人想念这混♥蛋♥
Well, let's hope no one misses this bastard
跑来找他
and comes here looking for him.
好了
There.
我要进镇去
I'm gonna head into town.
取点物资
Pick up some supplies,
听听动静
see if there's any chatter.
没了我 你一个人在这里
What will you do without me,
要怎么办啊
you up here all alone?
我会研究我的《摩西五经》
Well, I will study my Torah
尽量不在受戒礼上献丑
and try not to make a fool out of myself at the bar mitzvah.
我们说不定真会喊你拉比
We'll be calling you Rabbi yet.
桑普森拉比 谢谢
Reb Sampson, thank you.
我喜欢
I like it.
马克 不要日元
Marks, not yen.
多少
How much?
2.5
Twenty-five.
2.5万马克
25,000 marks?
这可不是小事
Well, it's a big fucking ask.
贸易大臣
The trade minister?
我的价格
Well, my price...
涨了
just went up.
五万
Fifty.
要不要随你
Take it or leave it.
你的联♥系♥人
Your contact?
没问题
Solid gold.
有内部的人
Got a man inside.
在宪兵队里吗 你怎么做到的
Inside the Kempeitai? How'd you manage that?
好吧
All right.
我需要联♥系♥人 地址 生意关系
I need associates, addresses, business connections--
宪兵队掌握的他的一切
everything the Kempeitai has on him.
你为什么认为他们有他的情报
What makes you think they got anything on him?
因为城户总检察官 很留意他
Well, because Chief Inspector Kido keeps an eye on him.
他们掌握了不少资料
They have a thick file.
相信我
Believe me.
-谢谢 你好 -你好
- Domo. Konichiwa. - Konichiwa.
不好意思
Suimasen.
贸易大臣 田上君
Trade Minister, Tagomi-san.
风景真好
What a wonderful view.
不好意思
Ah, suimasen.
谢谢
Arigato.
我的画
My painting.
来点茶吧
Some tea?
不用了
That is okay.
我不能久留
I'm... I can't stay.
希望我没有太唐突 但是
I hope I'm not being too forward, but...
不知
I was wondering if
你愿不愿来我家吃晚饭
you'd like to come over to my house for dinner.
当然
Uh, yes, yes.
愿意
Of-of course.
太好了
Wonderful.
我会给你做冲绳菜的
I'll cook you some Okinawan food.
我妈妈的食谱
My mother's recipes.
那太好了
That would be wonderful.
周六7点如何
Shall we say Saturday? At 7:00?
好 7点可以
Yes. 7:00 is fine.
那好
Well,
到时见了
see you then.
但约翰·韦恩都结婚了
But John Wayne was married.
我也是 亲爱的
So was I, sugar. So was I.
公爵给了我这个
The Duke gave me this
之后就去加入反抗军了
just before he left to fight with the Rebels.
这是他在《关山飞渡》里戴的皮带扣
And... this is the belt buckle he wore in Stagecoach?
《关山飞渡》是我最喜欢的福特电影
Stagecoach is my favorite Ford.
我就是
Yeah, I just...
觉得有点假
Feels a wee bit apocryphal.
就是说他不相信你
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表