剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
保护家庭
To preserve and protect the family.
还有
The, uh...
帝国的基因纯粹性
...genetic purity of the Reich.
戈培尔部长就有残疾
Minister Goebbels has a deformity.
他是个伟人 也做了伟大的事
He's a great man, he's done great things...
海伦 那只是谣言
Helen, that is an ugly rumor.
你不能相信
You mustn't give it any credence.
不是 不是谣言
It isn't. It isn't a rumor.
我见过部长的
I've met the minister.
你为什么现在想这些
Why are you thinking about this now?
我不知道
Well, I don't-I don't know.
我就是
I just...
我每天早上醒来 都觉得难过
I wake up every morning and I am sad.
但我也很愤怒
But I'm also angry.
这不公平
It isn't-it isn't fair.
我当然会发脾气
Of course I-I'm gonna lash out,
冲动行事
I-I'm gonna act on impulse, so...
我不知道你是指什么
I don't know what you're alluding to.
我就是希望
I just wish
我可以撤销好多事
that I could turn back the clock on so many things.
我们都有遗憾 说到时间
We all have our regrets, and speaking of the clock,
我们恐怕只能谈到这里了
I'm afraid, uh, we'll have to leave it there.
我非常感激你对我的耐心 丹尼尔
I so appreciate your patience with me, Daniel.
喊我瑞恩医生
Dr. Ryan.
我觉得为了你的治疗 保持礼仪很重要
I think it's important to maintain decorum for your analysis.
当然了
Yes, of course it is.
瑞恩医生
Dr. Ryan.
天呐
Oh, my.
-对不起 我不该那么做的 -没事
- I'm sorry. Oh, I shouldn't have done that. - That's all right.
-就是... -没事的
- I-It was an-an - It's all right. It's, no,
-一时冲动 -只是移情 很正常的
- impulse. - it's, uh, transference, it's, uh, totally normal.
正常吗
It's normal?
这一切都感觉很不正常
Nothing about this feels normal.
那是新招式吗
Is that a new kata?
这个叫什么
What is that one called?
-霞 -霞
- Kasumi. - Kasumi.
"穿透迷雾"
"Through the mists."
我看你
I see you.
很优雅
Graceful.
就像仙鹤
Like a crane.
是优雅
Graceful, yes.
但这是用于战斗的招式
But it is a kata for combat.
是为了杀敌的
To kill your enemy.
贸易大臣 时候到了
Trade Minister, it is time.
你今天似乎比以往更忧愁了
You seem more worried today than usual.
现在是黑暗不稳定的时期 多美子
These are dark and uncertain times, Tamiko-san.
田上君
Tagomi-san.
我相信你
I have faith in you.
茱莉安娜
Juliana!
就是他
That's him.
他说他是你的朋友
He says he's a friend of yours?
是的 谢谢
He is. Thank you.
弗兰克 这是怀亚特
Frank, Wyatt.
怀亚特 这是弗兰克
Wyatt, this is Frank.
你好啊
How are ya?
拿到了吗
Did you get 'em?
当然
Sure did.
你有什么好处
And what's in it for you?
你为什么帮她
Why are you helping her?
这个嘛
Well, um,
我都带她到这儿了
I've brought her this far.
送佛送到西嘛
In for a penny, in for a pound.
再说 她就一个人
Besides, she's on her own.
我自己能应付的
I can handle myself.
这我知道
Oh, I'm well aware.
我在欧洲打过他们
Look, I fought them in Europe
在这儿也是
and I fought them here.
我觉得 我该重回战场
I reckon it's... time to get back in the fray and, uh,
再次跟他们作战了
fight them again.
谢谢你帮忙
Thank you for this.
那好 我进去了
All right, I'll be inside.
你并没有回答我的问题
You haven't really answered my question.
我需要知道
I need to know.
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
他们在爱尔兰杀了我一半家人
They killed half my family in Ireland
在纽约杀了另一半
and the other half in New York.
我不知道那部电影是不是真的 但是
And I don't know if that film is real or not, but...
让我思考了起来
it got me thinking.
再说
Plus,
我就是欣赏你的勇气
I just admire your grit.
你会照应我吗
You'll have my back?
绝对的
Absolutely.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我找到那俩赏金猎人了
I found your bounty hunters.
我在大宫殿酒吧眼看他们杀了个可怜人
I saw them kill some poor bastard in the Grand Palace bar.
就光天化日的
Middle of the day.
犹太人吗
A Jew?
他们似乎觉得他是
They seemed to think so.
该死
Oh, shit.
你觉得他们会再来吗
You think they'll be back?
迟早的吧
Sooner or later.
那我们就得应付他们
Then we're gonna have to deal with them.
我说了
Like I said.
该死
Son of a bitch.
-你在这儿干什么 -怎么了
- The hell are you doing here?! - What?
我刚在丹佛见过他跟一个纳粹线人说话
I just saw this guy in Denver, talking to a Nazi informant.
-是真的吗 -我是弗兰克的朋友
- Is that true? - Look, I'm a friend of Frank's, okay?
我是茱莉安娜 他是怀亚特
I'm Juliana. This is Wyatt.
-她没事 -如果你想要证件
- She's okay. - If you want papers
好进入德帝国
to get you into the Reich,
有时候就得去找纳粹
sometimes you have to deal with Nazis.
证件是给我的
Papers are for me.
你信任这人
You-you trust this guy
不会把我们卖♥♥给出价最高者吗
not to sell us to the highest bidder?
是的
I do.
他见过我的照片 怀亚特 知道我的样子
He's seen my photo, Wyatt. He knows my face.
他死了
He's dead.
你确定你没被跟踪吗
You sure you weren't followed here?
是的
Yeah, I'm sure.
我们该走了
I think we should get going.
我去拿东西
I'll get my things.
我也不知道
I don't know, really, how,
我要去多久
you know, long I'll be gone. Just...
你不非得回来
You don't have to come back.
我要带上你
Well, I'm gonna take you with me.
不论以什么方式
One way or another.
你小心
You be careful.
我会的
I will.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
我必须信
I have to.
送我出去
Walk me out.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
我就 不去了
I'm gonna... I'm gonna hang back.
如果我不看着你走
If I... if I don't see you go, you're, uh...
你就还在这里
you know, you're still here,
算是吧
somehow.
我可以告诉自己 我只是没在弥撒堂看到你
I can tell myself I just missed you at the mess hall
或是你去镇上办事了
or, uh, you're on a run into town
过几小时就会回来
and you'll be back in a couple of hours.
走吧
Go, go.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表