剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
The trade minister-- what's he like?
我还得跟他合作
I have to work with him.
要理解他
Well, to understand him,
你得先理解日本人
you'd have to understand the Japanese.
既然你那么了解 或许可以教教我
Well, with your knowledge, maybe you can teach me.
或许吧
Maybe.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
别在这里
Not here.
失陪了
You'll excuse me.
谢谢你
Arigatoh-gozaimasu.
晚安了 大使先生
Good night, Ambassador.
谢谢你的热情款待 贸易大臣
Thank you for your hospitality, Trade Minister.
我们还有很多要谈 明天吧
We have much to talk about. Tomorrow?
我会清空日程的
I'll clear my schedule.
我会联♥系♥你的
I'll be in touch.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
他还是你认识的那个人吗
Is he still the man you knew?
我不知道
I don't know.
海伦
Helen?
雨果送来了几件今晚穿的裙子
Hugo sent over a few dresses for this evening.
我不知道该穿哪件
I'm not sure which to wear.
让布莉姬特帮你挑吧
Bridget can help you pick something out.
我不想去 约翰
I don't want to go, John.
我们没有选择 海伦
We don't have a choice, Helen.
柏林支持这部电影
Berlin supports this film.
这现在是帝国的宣传了
Now it's Reich propaganda.
天呐
Oh, God.
约瑟夫·门格勒 医生和人类学博士
二战时进行残忍♥人体实验的纳粹"死亡天使"
门格勒博士今晚会去吗
Is Dr. Mengele going to be there tonight?
为什么这么问
Why?
你能不能让他问问 汤玛斯到底经历了什么
Can you ask him to find out exactly what happened to Thomas?
不 不行 海伦
No. No, Helen.
-求你 -不行 海伦
- Please. - No. Helen.
不行
No.
汤玛斯 死了
Thomas... died...
他信念坚定
with conviction.
他是个坚强的好小伙儿
A strong, fine young man.
他是个英雄
A hero.
这就是他的经历
That's what happened to him.
我
I...
我
I...
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
你想念日本吗
Do you miss Japan?
你去过吗
Have you been?
我想去的
I planned to go.
跟我丈夫
With my husband.
他是日本人吗
He was Japanese?
是 海军上尉
Mm, Tai-I in the Navy.
我们初遇时 他驻扎在珍珠港
Stationed over at Pearl Harbor when we first met.
战争英雄
Ah, war hero.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
有过妻子
Was.
过世了
Deceased.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
最近吗
Recently?
真美
Beautiful.
给你了
It's yours.
我一直在等一个喜欢我作品的人
I've been waiting to meet someone who actually likes my art.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会珍视它的
I will treasure it.
我很高兴
I am glad.
需要点什么 先生
What can I get you, señor?
金巴利加苏打水
Uh, Campari and soda.
金巴利
Cam-Campari?
你们有什么
What do you have on draft?
啤酒
Beer.
那就啤酒
I'll have a beer.
25日元
25 yen.
我要一样的
I'll take the same.
太平洋合众国的吧
Pacific States, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
度假吗
Vacation?
工作
Uh, work.
-你呢 -也是
- You? - Same.
收废铁
Scrap metal.
-真不错 -不
- Fascinating. - No.
不怎么样 但是
No, it is not. But...
能养家
...puts bread on the table.
谢谢
Thanks.
你呢
You?
你干什么的
What's your line?
罕见美国文物
Rare American artifacts.
我和搭档
My partner and I, we're
在为我的店进行大采购
on an extended buying expedition for my shop.
你的店在哪
Where's your shop?
旧金山
San Francisco.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
那...
So, how's it, uh...
进行得如何了
how's it going?
中立区有不少宝贝呢
Well, there are some treasures in the Neutral Zone.
我们前两天
We just purchased
才买♥♥到些很不错的东西
some exceptionally fine estate items the other day.
德帝国的难民
Refugees from the Reich,
懂吗
if you know what I mean.
德帝国的难民不少呢
Well, there's a lot of refugees from the Reich, right?
犹太文物
Judaica.
你...
You, um...
你经常遇那些东西吗
You run across a lot of that?
很冒险
It's dicey.
这在德帝国当然是禁止的
It's verboten in the Reich, of course,
所以也就格外的贵
which means it's incredibly expensive.
是最黑的黑市
Just the blackest of black markets.
那在太平洋合众国呢
What about the Pacific States?
日本人才不在乎呢
Oh, Pons couldn't care less.
他们只想要真美国货
They just want real Americana.
-嗯 -洛克威尔
- Right. - Rockwell.
诺曼 不是乔治·林肯
Norman, not... George Lincoln.
你是刚从那边来吗
Did you just come from the city?
-嗯 -情况怎么样了
- Yeah. - How are things?
报复行动停止了
Well, the reprisals have stopped.
可算啊
Finally.
那太好了
Oh, that's good to know.
可以回去吗
Is it safe to go back?
-我可想... -至少暂时停了
- I'm dying to... - For the time being.
你的店在哪
So, where-where's your shop?
在市区 吉里街
It's downtown. It's on, um, Geary Street.
我们认为这项未言明的禁运令
We consider this undeclared embargo
是蓄意的敌对行为
a deliberate and hostile act.
这不是禁运令 贸易大臣
This is not an embargo, Trade Minister.
我向你保证 我们已经在尽全力
Let me assure you, we're doing everything we can
恢复石油运输了
to restore the normal delivery of petroleum.
美国就这样对付过我们
The United States tried to do this to us.
你最好别忘了珍珠港 辛纳戴拉先生
You would do well to remember Pearl Harbor, Mr. Cinnadella.
-这是威胁吗 -不
- Is that a threat? - No.
是历史事实
Historical fact.
我们不是附属国
We are not a vassal state.
禁运令是战争行为
This embargo is an act of war.
请向史密斯总指挥转达
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表