剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
And what might that be?
她知道拉克万纳的事
She knows about Lackawanna, somehow.
我认为她这一年都和高堡在一起
And I think she spent time with High Castle this past year.
我们能顺藤摸瓜找到他
And can lead us to him.
如果你能抓到阿本森
If you can get to Abendsen,
对新世界计划也非常有利
it would be a brilliant coup for Die Nebenwelt.
但你必须把田上处理掉
But you will deal with Tagomi.
我今天下午就到纽约
I arrive in New York this afternoon.
完成任务之后
After you complete your mission,
你要当面向我汇报
you will report to me directly
并呈上韦克斯勒的计划
with Wexler's plans.
是 我的元首
Yes, Mein Fuhrer.
胜利万岁
Sieg Heil.
不妨先从简单的开始吧
Why don't we start with something easy?
比如说一段记忆 什么都行
You know, a memory. Could be anything.
什么都行吗
Anything?
只要和汤玛斯有关就行
Well, anything to do with Thomas.
您不如躺下 想的话还可以闭上眼
Why don't you sit back, shut your eyes if that helps,
回想一下过去的某一时刻
and, uh, go back to a moment.
不非得是大事
Needn't be anything big.
美好的小事就可以
Could be something nice and simple.
他们 听到我
They-they heard me...
尖叫
scream and...
哭喊
wail...
就是当汤玛斯走向那辆车的时候
when Thomas was walking to that van.
我大哭 哀求 而我的邻居
I wept, I pleaded, and all of my neighbors...
主妇们 朋友们
housewives and my friends...
都听见我求他不要走
they heard me beg him to stop.
不要走 回家来
Stop and go back in the house.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
我真是 太丢人了
I'm so... so ashamed.
任何一个母亲都会大哭哀求
But any mother would've wept and pleaded.
不是吗
Don't you think?
我儿子是个英雄 而我却这么软弱
My son was a hero, I was a weakling.
不是 不是
No. No, no.
公开地哀悼 才需要勇气
It takes strength to grieve openly.
是吗
Does it?
弱者才会把他们的感情
It's the weak who conceal their feelings
掩藏在坚强的外表下
behind a tough facade.
当然 我这一句话
Now, just by me saying this,
不会足以让你从羞愧中释怀
you won't magically let go of your shame.
但如果能让你好受些的话
But, if it makes it any easier,
雅利安人的国度中 最最重要的
there is nothing more important to the Aryan state
莫过于一位坚强的母亲 把她全部的
than a powerful mother who brings the full force
感情和精力 都献给帝国的日常生活
of her emotions and convictions to daily life in the Reich.
夫人
Madam?
埃德加
Edgar.
你是 来找约翰的吗
Uh, are-are you here for a meeting with John?
不是 亲爱的 我是来找你的
No, dear, I'm here to speak to you.
是这样 关于爱丽丝·艾德勒凶杀案
You see, new evidence has surfaced
我们查到了新的证据
in the Alice Adler murder investigation,
所以我不得不重启调查
forcing me to reopen the case.
我不明白 你逮捕的那个人
I don't understand. Uh, the man you arrested...
他不是招供了吗
didn't he confess?
确实 他招供了
Yes, it's true, he confessed.
但我认为他也许是遭人胁迫
But I understand that confession may have been coerced.
你认得这个吗
Do you recognize this?
我由衷地希望
I sincerely hope
这扣子和你衣柜里的衣服都不匹配 海伦
that you have nothing in your closet that matches this, Helen.
这是血吗
Is that blood?
夫人
Madam.
失陪
Excuse me.
-有发现 -打电♥话♥给约翰
- Found something. - Call John.
放回去
Put that back.
这一件
This one.
显然干洗过
Apparently dry-cleaned.
与掉落的扣子完全匹配
The missing button matches perfectly.
把我的大衣放回去
Put my jacket back
马上
this moment.
海伦 不管是谁破坏了凶案现场
Now, Helen, whoever tampered with the murder scene
-都没敢移♥动♥尸体 -好 我等着
- dare not move the body. - Yes, I'll hold.
所以完全是出于运气
So as a stroke of luck or misfortune,
这枚扣子在椅子下被找到了
this was found underneath the chair,
就在爱丽丝的遗体旁边
right next to where Alice perished.
你了解什么情况吗
Do you know anything about this?
当然
Well, yes.
我当然知道 我
Yes, of course. I...
我去找爱丽丝谈话时就穿着这件大衣
I was wearing that jacket when I went to talk to Alice...
我想说服她
uh, talk some sense into her...
要她别再散布谣言
these rumors that she had been spreading.
我们吵了起来
We argued.
吵得很激烈
Bitterly, in fact.
扣子肯定是被她从我的衣服上抓掉了
She must have just clawed that button right off of my jacket.
在我意识到她不可理喻之后
As soon as I realized she was being unreasonable,
我就走了 直接回家了
I turned around, and I came right home.
我刚刚提供了证词
I've just given you a statement.
你不需要记下来吗
Don't you want to write it down?
我是想在你说这些话的时候
I wanted to be looking you in the eyes
看着你的眼睛
when you said those words.
你相信我的吧
And you believe me.
是不是 埃德加
Don't you, Edgar?
我当然信你 海伦
Of course I do, Helen.
而且我希望你知道 我会尽力帮助你
And I want you to know I'll do anything to help.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry for the disturbance.
相信我 海伦
Trust me, Helen.
-相信你 约翰 上次 -我们不能指望
- Trust you, John? The last time... - We're not relying
-我相信你的时候 -胡佛的帮助
- I trusted you... - on Hoover's help.
不能吗 因为他带着两个人闯进咱们家
No? Because he came bursting in here with two of his men.
谁还能阻止他带着人回来逮捕我
Who's to stop him from coming back and arresting me?
喂
Yes?
是 帝国领袖
Yes, Reichsfuhrer.
当然 我会去的
Of course, I'll be there.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
是希姆莱吗
That was Himmler?
开个会而已
It's just a meeting.
我们不要慌
Let's... let's just be calm.
帝国领袖突然就要召见你
The Reichsfuhrer just summoned you on short notice...
我还怎么能不慌
I mean, how can I remain calm?
-天啊 -还不知道是什么情况
- My God, this... - We don't know what this is about.
先不要想得太多了
Let's not jump to conclusions.
所以我才害怕啊
That's exactly what scares me.
怕死我了
It terrifies me.
-我们不知道... -你吃了什么 海伦
- We don't know what... - What have you taken, Helen?
你吃什么了吗
Did you take something?
-你到底吃了什么 海伦 -我没有
- What did you take, Helen? - No. I...
-你吃了什么 -我早把药片扔了
- What have you taken? - I got rid of my pills,
如果你是说这个的话 我是个坚强的女人
if that's what you mean. I'm... A strong woman.
我知道你很坚强 海伦
Yes, I know you're a strong woman, Helen.
但我的任务就是保护你
But it's my job to protect you.
就是照顾你和孩子们
I mean, to look after you and the kids.
你就待在家里
Now, you stay home.
什么都不要说
Don't talk to anyone.
什么都不要做
Don't do anything.
我很快就回
I'll be back soon.
那时我们再商量
And we'll see where we are.
留下吧
Stay.
我来煮咖啡
I'll make coffee.
我也想 但是说真的 我已经起晚了
I would love to, but honestly, I overslept,
韦恩还在等着我呢
and Wayne is waiting.
还有我的工作
So is my work.
工作
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表