剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
That means he doesn't believe you.
这么没信心
O ye of little faith.
他叫我拿这个做个念想
He told me to keep it as a memento
直到他回来
till he came back,
当然了 他再没回来
which, of course, he never did.
这可就不一样了
Now, that's a horse of a different color.
那是我 那是公爵
That's me, that's the Duke,
那就是这个皮带扣
and there's the buckle.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯 看到了
Yeah, I can see that.
他是在代顿战役中牺牲的
He was killed in action at the Battle of Dayton.
你知道这个
You know that?
谁都知道 约翰·韦恩啊
Everyone knows that. I mean, John Wayne.
殇吗
Wu?
这个和照片 我们愿出五马克
We'll give you five marks for this and the photo.
那是我手里唯一的
That's the only picture
我和公爵的合照
I have of the Duke and me.
没有照片的话 皮带扣是不会值钱的
Well, buckle's not worth a pfennig without the photo.
你可以出七马克吗
Well, could you see your way clear to seven?
我还得挣房♥租
I-I got my rent to make, and...
七马克就足够我过活了
and seven marks might get me through.
-这样吧 -15马克
- I'll tell you what I'll do... - 15.
我们给她15马克
We'll pay her 15.
Fifteen.
挺公平啊
That's fair.
是吧
Right?
开心了
Happy?
你为什么如此肯定此人还活着
What makes you so sure this man is still alive?
他还活着
He's alive.
中立区很大的
Zone's a big place.
找到他
Locate him,
我就说服贸易大臣
and I will persuade the trade minister
改变帝国针对黑市石油的政策
to reverse the empire's policy on black market oil.
准许买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Permission to buy and sell?
你已经在贩卖♥♥盗取石油了
You are already trafficking in stolen petroleum,
有一分挣一分
doing brisk business.
但我们乐意打开龙头
But we will open the tap...
视而不见
turn a blind eye...
只要你帮我拿到我想要的
if you can get me what I want.
城户君
Kido-san.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
不好
No.
想找个私密点的地方吗
Would you like a little privacy?
他是谁
Who is he?
谁是谁
Who is who?
你跟他说话的那个黑人
The kokujin you were talking to.
贝斯手
The bass player.
他就是喜欢在演奏间隙跟我说话而已
He just likes to chat me up between sets-- that's all.
你跟他很熟络
You were very familiar with him.
城户君
Kido-san...
你嫉妒了吗
...are you jealous?
你是嫉妒了
You are jealous.
这是新项目的一部分 新元年
So this is part of the new project? Year Zero?
没错 宣传是重要的一部分
That's right. Propaganda's an essential component.
我们在纠正美国历史
We're correcting American history here.
澄清事实
Setting the record straight.
很高兴你让最厉害的人去做了
Glad to see you've put the best and brightest on it.
停
Cut.
-停 -好了 停
- Cut! - Okay, cut.
这是旧美国
This is the old America.
你们是新美国
You are the new America.
我要看到充满力量 精神
I want to see you full of power, energy.
这样 把摄像机拿下来
In fact, get the camera off the sticks
凑近点 追踪他们
and move it in closer. Follow them.
我们得感觉到那股动能
We need to feel the kinetic potential,
新美国纳粹青年的活力
the vitality of the new American Nazi youth.
好了 小伙子们 你们在做重要的工作
Okay, boys, what you're doing here is important work.
你们在抹掉过去
You're erasing the past,
替换一个更好的 完全属于你们的世界
replacing it with a better world, a world that is entirely yours.
准备好了吗
We ready?
-好的 从头开始 -准备好了
- Okay, back to the start, please. - Ready.
开拍
And action!
蹲下来
Now get down low,
从下面拍他们工作的样子
underneath them, as they work.
往上拍
Shoot up.
让他看起来很英勇
Make him look heroic.
你们的油够回家吗
You have enough gas to get home?
嗯 昨晚跟个黑♥手♥党♥的人买♥♥了点
Yeah. I bought some off this mafioso guy last night.
好贵啊
Cost a fortune.
你不能再留一晚吗
You can't do, say, uh, one more night?
我也想
I wish.
但我有...
I got this, you know...
幸福的拖累吗
Ball and chain?
我不会那么说
Well, I wouldn't put it that way,
不过 他确实总挑我毛病
but, yeah, he's been on my back.
也是我的司机
And he's my ride.
坐大巴嘛
Well, take the bus.
我给你买♥♥票
I'll pay for the ticket.
这不好吧
I don't know.
你是怕吗
Are you scared?
或许吧
Maybe.
或许我是怕我永远不会回去
Maybe I'm scared I'll never go back.
那很糟吗
Well, would that be such a bad thing?
我还有个爷爷 杰克
I got my grandpa, Jack.
他老了
He's old.
他可能以为我已经死了
He probably thinks I'm dead.
那他就大错特错了
Furthest thing from the truth.
看谁找到了点勇气
Well, look who found a little courage.
那是你做到的
You did that.
我不知道
I don't know.
我倒是觉得 你只是
I mean, to me, it seems like you're just...
渐渐做自己了
becoming more yourself.
我...
I, uh...
讨厌带来坏消息
...hate to be the bearer of bad news,
但 及时行乐吧
but... carpe diem.
该走了
It's time to go.
幸福的拖累
Ball and chain.
上
Move in.
只用警棍
Batons only.
不要用枪
Do not use guns.
逮捕他们
Arrest them.
-扶她上去 -我们走
- Get her in here. - Let's go.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's leave.
快走
Go, go, go, go, go.
好了 我们走
All right, we're going.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你从哪冒出来的
Where did you come from?
不 不
No! No!
-我们得做点什么 -来不及救他了
- We have to do something. - It's too late for him.
-不 你得... -走吧
- No. You have to... - Let's go.
那太可怕了
That was horrific.
我们也做不了什么的
There was nothing that we could have done.
谁会那样对自己啊
Who would do something like that to themselves?
人什么都做得出的
Look, people are capable of anything.
尤其当他们绝望的时候
Especially when they're desperate.
是吗
Are they?
你知道是的
You know they are.
我需要喝一杯
I need a drink.
嗯
Yeah.
你呢
You?
好
Sure.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表