剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
这趟出差为什么那么重要
Why is this trip so important?
局势现在很危险了 海伦
Things are getting very dangerous, Helen.
可能会开战
There could be a war.
所以我得去看看能不能解决
So I have to go and see if I can head it off.
否则珍妮弗的测试就是我们最小的担忧了
Or Jennifer's test will be the least of our worries.
我想你了
I missed you.
我好高兴你回来了 你属于我一人了
I'm just happy you came back. Get you all to myself.
嗯 没了奇尔顿总来打扰
Yeah. Without Childan always sticking his nose in.
我还想告诉你来着 他前两天打给了我
I meant to tell you, h-he called me the other day.
谁 罗伯特吗
Who? Robert?
他说了什么
What'd he say?
没听懂 但应该是
I couldn't understand him, but I'm pretty sure
跟日本黑社会来找我有关
it had something to do with the yakuza paying me a visit.
黑社会 为什么
The yakuza? Why?
他们找到了你们的东西
They found your stuff.
劫案的那些吗
From the robbery?
等等 他们为什么会找你
Wait, why would they be coming to you?
他们找到了我
Tracked me down.
这里肯定有人看见了我们在一起
I mean, somebody must have seen us together here.
我以为你会高兴呢
I thought you'd be excited to hear this.
是黑社会啊
It's the yakuza.
我觉得他们根本不懂卖♥♥古董的事
I don't think they know the first thing about selling antiques.
你可以带他们去找鲍勃
You could bring them back to Bob.
我不知道
I don't know.
杰克 我不知道我是不是愿意回旧金山
Jack, I don't know if I'm ready to go back to San Francisco.
我可以跟你一起去
I could come with you.
我一直想去金门大桥上走走
I've always wanted to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.
其实 你不能去金门大桥上的
Well, you actually can't walk across the Golden Gate Bridge,
-外国人不许上去 -艾德
- 'cause it's off-limit to gaijin. - Ed.
好吧 让我睡一觉想想
All right. Let me sleep on it.
别告诉我你今晚还打算睡觉
Don't tell me you were planning on sleeping tonight.
美国艺术手工艺品店 您好
American Artistic Handcrafts. Moshi moshi.
-是艾德 -艾德
- Hey, it's Ed. - Ed.
谢天谢地 你在哪
Oh, thank heavens. Where are you?
大宫殿
At the Grand Palace.
我收到你的消息了
Listen, I got all your messages.
-满满一车呢 -听我说
- The entire wheelbarrow-full. - Just listen to me.
你得快走
You have to get out of there.
好吧 我就是为这打来
Okay, well, that's actually why I'm calling.
我可能找到我们的东西了
I think I may have found our stuff.
东西 什么 别管那个了
Stuff? What? No. Forget the stuff.
-你说什么呢 -快离开丹佛
- What are you talking about? - Just get out of Denver.
尽快 带上你朋友
As soon as possible, with your friend.
好 杰克和我其实还说
Okay, well... You know, Jack and I are talking about
要一起回去 等我们拿回东西的
heading back there together, once we get our stuff back...
不不不 你另一个朋友
No. No, no, no. Your other friend.
那个不能回旧金山的
The one who can't come back to San Francisco.
我得挂了 祝你好运
Look, I got to go. Good luck.
小林先生 真是荣幸
Kobayashi-san, what a delightful pleasure.
今天您需要什么
How may I help you today?
我想问问
I was, uh, wondering
那个珍贵的棒球你是否还留着
if you still had that precious baseball.
杀手排签字的那个
The one signed by the Murderers' Row.
抱歉
Oh, sumimasen.
那件物品已经不在我这里了
I no longer have that item in my possession.
这样啊
I see.
很高兴你又回来了
Delightful pleasure to see you back.
小林先生
Kobayashi-san.
我差点忘了
Um, I almost forgot.
有传闻说
Rumor has it,
一大批美国文物可能会从大纳粹德意志帝国流入
a great influx of Americana may be moving west from the GNR.
这是怎么回事呢
And what is causing this influx?
纳粹在清除美国历史
The Nazis are in the midst of purging American history.
如果谣传不假
So, if these rumors are correct,
对我的生意会相当有利
it would be a great bonanza for my business.
有意思
Interesting.
如果你可以
If you are able to procure
从德帝国拿到这些美国文物
these old American artifacts from the Reich,
我会很乐意来看看的
I would very much like to view them.
是
Hai.
-马修斯探员 -帝国大元帅
- Agent Matthews. - Reichsmarschall.
-欢迎来中立区 -谢谢
- Welcome to the Zone. - Thank you.
房♥子已警戒 长官
Property is secure, sir.
-少校 -是 长官
- Major. - Yes, sir?
去调出中立区内
I want you to pull up records
所有牧场和
of all the ranch and farm properties
农场的记录
within the Neutral Zone borders.
-还有电♥话♥号♥码 -这就去 长官
- Somewhere I can call in. - Right away, sir.
弗兰克
Frank.
-这就叫自♥由♥ -太棒了
- That's called freedom. - It looks amazing.
看看人们 他们都停步了
Look at the people. They're all stopping.
这是你做的
So you did this?
我朋友也帮了忙
Well, with a little help from my friend.
弗兰克 这是杰克
Frank, this is Jack.
你就是艾德不停说起的人
So, you're the guy Ed won't shut up about.
有意思 我也正想这么形容你呢
It's funny, I was gonna say the same thing about you.
弗兰克 我们得走了
Frank, we have to go.
是啊 我们去新墨西哥吧
Yeah, let's head to New Mexico.
我得先弄几样东西
I need to get a few things first.
不是 我们得马上走了
No, no, we have to go now.
我跟罗伯特通了话
I talked to Robert.
奇尔顿吗
Childan?
对 他说我们得离开丹佛
Yeah. He said we have to get out of Denver.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know,
但听上去很紧急
but it sounded urgent.
这是什么
What is this?
我不知道 你觉得呢
I don't know. What do you think?
要我说 像是破坏公物
If you ask me, looks like vandalism.
罪犯干的
Done by a criminal.
不是吗 弗林克先生
Do you not agree, Mr. Frink?
记得我吗
You remember me?
莫
Baku.
-放开他 -不
- Leave him alone! - No, no!
-你个撒谎的混♥蛋♥ -别碰他
- Lying piece of shit! - Don't you fucking touch him!
我崩了你的脑袋
I will blow your fucking head off.
弗兰克
Frank!
告诉小茱我爱她
Tell Jules I love her!
欢迎 贸易大臣 请随我来 先生
Welcome, Trade Minister. If you'll follow me, sir.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister.
晚上好 帝国大元帅 谢谢你来
Good evening, Reichsmarschall. Thank you for coming.
请坐
Please, sit.
我想表达对您痛失独子的
I wish to extend my deepest condolences
最深切哀悼
for the loss of your only son.
我也有过这样的经历
I, too, have experienced the same.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了
Now...
在电♥话♥上
On the phone,
你提到了
you mentioned
韦克斯勒博士和新世界计划
Dr. Wexler and Die Nebenwelt.
对 这台机器很强大
Yes. This machine is powerful.
是用来穿越世界之间的膈膜的
Meant to cross the thresholds between worlds.
德帝国是不会忍♥受威胁的 贸易大臣
The Reich won't be held hostage, Trade Minister.
也不会就非法得来
Nor will we engage in negotiations
不完整的情报展开协商
based on ill-gotten and half-baked intelligence.
我本希望可以单独跟你商谈这些事的
I had hoped to discuss these matters alone,
不受我们两国政♥府♥的干预
apart from our government.
因为我们曾一起实现了和平
Because we have achieved peace together once before.
什么意思
What do you mean?
去年 你在柏林放映了一部电影
Last year, you presented a film in Berlin.
你避免了战争
You averted war.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表