剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你好啊 圣达菲
Well, hello there, Santa Fe.
你好
Well, hello.
好快啊
That was fast.
我欠你多少
What do I owe you?
请我喝杯酒吧
You can buy me a drink.
好
Done.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
这是哪位
And, uh, who's this?
我妹妹
This is my sister.
怀亚特·普莱斯
Wyatt Price.
认识你很高兴 怀亚特
Nice to meet you, Wyatt.
我也是 妹妹
Likewise, sister.
你觉得回信要多久能寄到
So how long do you think it'll take to get there?
就那倒霉邮政服务
Wing and a Prayer Postal?
我开车送你俩去圣达菲都更快点
Sure I could drive you both to Santa Fe faster.
-四百英里呢 -我们可以今晚出发
- It's 400 miles. - We could leave tonight.
我以为路上到处是强盗呢
I thought the roads were full of bandits and highwaymen.
是的
They are.
就当是冒险了
It'd be an adventure.
好吧 我还是
Right. I think I'll, um,
邮寄吧
just drop this in the mail.
如果你们不肯跟我借着银色月光
Well, if you won't drive with me to Santa Fe
开车去圣达菲
by the light of the silvery moon,
那跳支舞如何 妹妹
how about a dance, sister?
不了 谢谢
No, uh, thank you.
我还是去睡了
I think I'm turning in.
那你呢 圣达菲
What about you, Santa Fe?
要跟我跳支舞吗
Would you like to have a dance with me?
去吧
Go ahead.
跳吧
Go for it.
这首歌♥是我几个西部的朋友写的
This song was written by a few of my friends out west.
这是我们第一次演奏
This is the first time we've ever played it before.
我冒个险吧
I'll take a chance.
我要坦白一件事
I have something to confess.
你不会跳舞
You don't know how to dance.
是啊
Indeed, I can't.
好吧 我也是
Right. Neither can I.
瞎子给盲人带路
Blind leading the blind.
我还有件事要坦白
And I have something else to confess.
什么事
What's that?
我还不知道你的名字呢
I still don't know your name.
是啊
No, you don't.
每晚如此吗
Like this every night?
除了周日和假日
Except Sundays and holidays, yeah.
-好吧 -你在中立区待很久了吗
- Right. - You spent much time in the Zone?
没有
Not much.
很刺♥激♥
It's exciting.
危险又自♥由♥
It feels dangerous and free.
都有
It's both.
这里几乎没怎么有法律和秩序
There's barely any law and order.
每个人都得稍稍坑蒙拐骗一点
Everyone here has got some kind of hustle...
才能糊口
just to get by.
中立区一团乱
The Zone is a mess.
但它属于我们
But it's our mess.
天呐 我都无法想象
God, I can't imagine what it would be like
在这样的地方自♥由♥长大
to grow up free in a place like this.
我不是在这里长大的
Well, I didn't grow up here.
跟我父母先去了纽约 再来了这里
Came over with my folks, to New York, then here.
-难民 两次呢 -所以才有口音
- Refugee, two times. - Hence the accent.
耳朵真灵
Keen ear.
谢谢了
Well, thanks very much.
你在坑蒙拐骗什么 怀亚特
So what's your hustle, Wyatt?
主要是黑市
Black market mostly.
-之前跟你说话的人 -生意伙伴
- That guy you were talking to. - Business associate.
-买♥♥还是卖♥♥ -都有点
- You buying or selling? - Wee bit of both.
枪呢
Guns?
别介意
No offense.
但我还不够了解你
But I don't know you well enough.
好吧
Fair enough.
你在坑蒙拐骗什么
And what's your hustle?
你究竟为什么来这儿
What really brings you to town?
抱歉 但我还不够了解你
Sorry, but I... I don't know you well enough.
我明天还会再见到你吗
Will I see you tomorrow?
好啊
Yeah, I'd like that.
你知道去哪找我
Well, you know where to find me.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
茱莉安娜
Juliana.
楚蒂
Trudy?
楚楚
Hey, Tru?
不不 好了
No, no, no. Shh. Okay.
好了
Okay.
呼吸
Breathe.
我们还会再见的
We will see each other again.
好了 我们得走了 好吗
Okay, we have to go, okay?
我们不能留在这儿
We can't stay here.
怎么走 太危险了
How? It's too dangerous.
相信我
Trust me.
相信我
Trust me.
你还打算打给我吗
Were you ever going to call me?
我很遗憾 乔
I'm so sorry, Joe.
你来参加仪式吗
Are you coming to the ceremony?
没受邀
Wasn't invited.
我要进行拍摄
I'm filming it.
拍成一部纪录片
I'm making a documentary.
所以你现在做这个了
So that's what you're doing now?
下一个莱尼·里芬施塔尔
The next Leni Riefenstahl.
何不呢
Why not?
她去年夏天都60岁了
She turned 60 last summer.
该退休了
Time she retired.
你来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我不说了吗
I just told you.
不
No.
你来这儿 干什么
What are you doing... here?
当然是想见你
I wanted to see you, of course.
我还想拍摄你
And I want to film you.
好吧 你想拍摄我
All right, you want to film me.
为什么
Why?
因为你是我们的一员
Because you're one of us.
我想拍一部关于我们生命之源的纪录片
I want to make a film about us Lebensborn.
我们在帝国历史上有特别的使命
We have a special destiny in the history of the Reich.
还有它的未来
And its future.
是啊
Yes.
没错
Yes, we do.
天呐
My God.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
没事的
It's okay.
我在这儿呢
I'm here now.
是我
It's me.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
你没事了
You're okay.
没事了吧 太太
Will that be all, ma'am?
麻烦你把我明天可以穿戴的东西摆出来
if-if you'll just lay out my choices for tomorrow.
好 太太
Yes, ma'am.
我前两天见到了乔·布雷克
I saw Joe Blake the other day.
他回纽约了
He's back in New York?
过路而已
Well, just passing through.
他要去旧金山
He's on his way to San Francisco.
他明天过来吗
Is he coming tomorrow?
应该不会 亲爱的
No, I don't think so, honey.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表