剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我们坚决拒绝他们的要求
we reject their demands categorically.
是 长官
Sir.
-小心点 -你会日语吗
- Shikkéi. - You speak Pon?
完全不会
Not a fucking word.
我觉得他是在道歉
I think he was apologizing.
你是在道歉吗 日本人
Were you apologizing, Pon?
我说的是 你该更小心点
I said... perhaps you should be more careful.
算了吧 兄弟
Forget about it, brother.
据我所知 没人买♥♥日本人的脑袋
Ain't nobody paying for Jap scalps I know of.
你今天走运 日本人
It's your lucky day, Pon.
如你所说
As you said.
我走运
Lucky day.
你找的人 弗兰克·弗林克
The man you seek, Frank Frink,
没人看到过他 莫
has not been seen, Baku.
据信他已经死了
It is thought he is dead.
他没死
He is not dead.
他就在中立区 可能就在这里
He is in the Neutral Zone, maybe in this area.
宪兵队愿花大价钱买♥♥信息
The Kempeitei pay well for information,
不菲的赏金
a sizeable bounty.
此人是弗兰克的熟人
This man is a known associate of Frink's.
他还有个朋友 可能常来这里
He also has a friend who may frequent this establishment.
叫做杰克
This friend's name is Jack.
或许你愿加倍努力
Perhaps you would redouble your efforts.
我们会撒大网的
We will cast a wide net.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
你是怎么找到这里的
However did you find this place?
而且我怎么会没听说过
And how have I never heard about it?
只限欧洲人和他们的客人
For Europeans only and their guests.
那我走运了
Well, lucky me.
是我们走运
Lucky us.
晚上好 女士们
Good evening, ladies.
你喝什么
What's your poison?
浑浊马丁尼
A dirty martini.
我要杯曼哈顿
I'll have a Manhattan.
好的 就来
All right, coming right up.
隧♥道♥就在那里
So that's where the tunnel is... there.
等我们到了 你要
And when we get there, you expect to do--
怎么做呢
what, exactly?
想办法摧毁机器
Figure out a way to destroy the machine.
我知道是可能的 我见到过
I know it can be done; I've seen it.
我去
Fuckin' hell.
肯定守卫森严
It'll be heavily guarded.
我知道
I know.
所以我得亲眼去看看
That's why I got to see it for myself.
我面临的是什么情况
See what I'm up against.
我们面临的是什么情况
What we're up against.
抱歉 好吧
Sorry. Fair enough.
那么这是个侦查行动了
So it's... it's a recon mission, then.
第一步
To start.
我们需要帮手
We're gonna need help.
我听说你在找人
I hear you're looking for someone.
我们听说你知道他在哪
We understand you know where he is.
信息不是免费的
Information ain't free.
这个"杰克" 他在哪
So, this man "Jack." Where is he?
我不想惹麻烦
Look, I don't want any trouble.
不是麻烦
No trouble.
只是生意
Business.
是关于你的朋友罗伯特·奇尔顿和艾德·麦卡锡
Regarding your friends, Robert Childan and Ed McCarthy.
我跟他们的生意无关
I've got nothing to do with their business.
我从一群黑人非法之徒手中找回了一车
I recovered a cargo of antiques that belonged to them
属于他们的古董
from a group of Negro outlaws.
那是一群机车大盗
Motorcycle bandits.
我只是想讨点酬金
I am simply looking for a finder's fee.
我要怎么找到他们
How can I find them?
不知道
No idea.
我遇见他们时 他们也只是过路
When I met them, they were just passing through.
过路去哪
Passing through to where?
南方
South.
阿尔伯克基 厄尔巴索
Albuquerque, El Paso,
之类的地方
somewhere like that.
我叫莫
My name is Baku.
如果你碰到了你的朋友
Leave me a message at the front desk
在前台给我留言
if you talk to your friends.
只要价钱公道 我可以把东西还他们
For the right price, they can recover their property.
好
Sure.
她真可人 是吧
Delicious, isn't she?
跟你没法比
She doesn't hold a candle to you.
你真不会撒谎
What a terrible liar you are.
是真的
It's true.
此俱乐部关闭 除非另行通知
This club is closed until further notice.
你们都被捕了
You are under arrest...
罪名是堕落变♥态♥
...for decadence and perversion.
证件
Papers.
宣传部
Ministry of Propaganda?
我直接向戈培尔帝国部长报告
I report directly to Reichsminister Goebbels.
-德国人 -是的
- German national? - Ja.
你走吧 等等 她也是部里的吗
You can go-- Wait. Is she in the Ministry as well?
塞尔玛·哈里斯 《帝国先驱报》
Thelma Harris, with the Reich Herald.
不行
No dice.
他们带她去哪
Where are they taking her?
杰斐逊集市女子监狱
Jefferson Market Women's Jail.
别担心 我会捞你的
Don't worry, I'll get you out.
特纳
Turner.
比利 谢天谢地
Billy. Thank God.
-是妮可 -怎么了
- It's Nicole. - What's the matter?
塞尔玛被捕了
Thelma's been arrested.
我们正喝着酒 却发生了突击搜查
We were having a drink-- there was a raid.
突击搜查 你们去哪了
A raid? Where the hell were you?
一家夜店
A club.
什么样的夜店
What kind of club?
只限女性的
For women.
该死
Oh, shit.
好吧 我去问问
Look, I'll make some calls.
还去了摄像师
There were photographers.
好吧 我去查查是谁
Okay, I-I'll find out who.
拿走胶片 再派人去接她
Collect the film and, uh, send someone to pick her up.
比利 你得亲自去
Billy, you have to go yourself.
-如果被人知道 -当然
- If it comes out... - Of course.
当然 你说得对
Of course. Yeah, you're right.
我想想办法
Let me see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
你确定从这里过境最好吗
You sure that's the best place to cross?
我熟悉这个
I know what I'm doing.
我为了生意经常走这里
I go back and forth here all the time for my business.
你的人 你的联络人
When does this guy-- this contact of yours--
他什么时候出来
when does he come out?
破晓几小时后
A couple hours after daybreak.
走吧
Come on, let's go.
海伦
Helen.
瑞恩医生昨晚来了电♥话♥
Dr. Ryan called last night.
他很担心
He was... concerned
你的治疗
after your session.
担心什么
About what?
你只能谈汤玛斯的 海伦
You were only supposed to talk about Thomas, Helen.
我谈的是汤玛斯
I was talking about Thomas.
你质疑了帝国的政策
You were questioning Reich policy.
我说的都是实话
Everything I said was true.
你也有这些疑虑
You have the same doubts.
是啊 但我没说出去
Yes, and I keep them to myself.
真不敢相信他告诉你了
I can't believe that he talked to you.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表