剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
那部电影是我给城户总检察官的
I provided that film for Chief Inspector Kido.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
即便不用科技也是可能
It is possible to reach other worlds
到达其他世界的
without the use of technology.
那些世界的不同现实
The different truths of those worlds
是很有价值的
are of great value.
也很能安抚人心
And of great personal comfort.
那部电影我是从我儿子那里拿到的
I received the film from my son.
这是15个德国叛逃者的名单
This is a list of 15 German defectors
他们还住在太平洋合众国
still living in the Pacific States.
日帝国已同意把他们交还给德帝国
The Empire has approved the return of them to the Reich.
请将这视作为恢复我们贸易协定
And please, accept this as a gesture of
而表达出的诚意吧
recommitment to our trade agreements.
作为交换
And in return,
日帝国只求你们遵守我们的石油协定
the Empire ask only that you honor our oil treaties.
谢谢你来见面 帝国大元帅
Thank you for meeting, Reichsmarschall.
我会把名单转交元首的
I will see that the Fuhrer gets your list.
我相信我们两国
I believe our two countries
能对彼此很重要
have great value for each other...
只要守住和平
...in peace.
你有什么感觉吗
You feel something?
我们接近了
We're close.
过来 你个混♥蛋♥
Come here, you fucking gink.
-你好吗 -挺好
- How you been? - Yeah, I got you.
杰里米 保罗
Jeremy, Paul.
-这是廉姆 茱莉安娜 -欢迎
- This is Liam, Juliana. - Welcome.
-谢谢 -来吧
- Thank you. - Now come on.
里面能暖和一点点
It's a degree or two warmer inside.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
这就是你看到的吗
Is this what you saw?
没错
Exactly.
简直是座堡垒
It's a fucking fortress.
我带卡♥宾♥枪♥来就好了
Wish I had my carbine.
那些人是谁
Who are those people?
穿白衣的
In the white.
测试对象
Test subjects.
他们要带他们去机器那里
They're taking them to the machine.
我曾是其中之一
I was one of them.
之后呢
And what happened?
我还没看到就被杀了
I was killed before I found out.
我们是绝对过不去的
We're never gonna make it by them.
我们能
Yes, we will.
我们成功过了
We've done it before.
来
Here we are.
9号♥矿井在这儿
Here is Mine Number Nine.
应该有个岔路
And there should be a fork
从铁轨分叉出来的
branching off from some-some rail tracks.
嗯...
Uh... yeah... Oh.
这里 车道
Right here. The, uh, car siding.
那是唯一入口
And that's the only way in?
2号♥矿井里有竖井
Well, there's old shafts in Mine Number Two,
战前都是连着的
used to connect up before the war.
这里 看
There. See?
37年时关掉了
They were all closed off in '37.
-为什么 -不稳定
- What for? - Unstable.
有磁能 总干扰我的矿工
Some sort of magnetic energy that kept messing up my miners.
我觉得这就是异常点了
Sounds like an anomaly to me.
已经隔断多年了
It's been blocked off for years.
可能淹了水 或是坍塌了
Could be flooded, caved in.
但如果没有 就能从这儿进去
But if it's clear, that'll get you inside.
那就走2号♥矿井
Mine Number Two it is.
不许偷看我的牌
No peeking at my cards.
方片
Diamonds.
喂
Hello.
现在吗
Now?
肯定是搞错了
There must be some mistake.
好
Okay.
怎么了
What?
是护士 来给你做测试
It's the nurse. For your test.
我跟你父亲谈过的
I spoke to your father about this.
你好 我不知道你要来
Uh, hello. I-I wasn't expecting you.
我得到命令今天来的
I was instructed to come today.
肯定是搞错了
There must've been some mistake.
-几分钟就好的 -妈妈
- It'll only take a few minutes. - Mom?
好了 亲爱的
Okay. Uh, honey.
亲爱的 你去找点零食吃吧
Sweetheart, why don't you go get yourself something to snack on, okay?
请坐
Have a seat.
非要做吗
Do I have to?
是的 这是强制的
Yes. It's mandatory.
很快就完事了
It'll be over before you know it.
可以卷起袖子吗
Would you roll up your sleeve, please?
没事的
It's okay.
你会稍有夹痛感
You'll feel a slight pinch.
-停下 -女士
- Stop! - Ma'am?
对不起 你得离开
I'm sorry. You have to leave.
马上
Right now.
我们再找时间做安排
We'll-we'll reschedule this.
你没事吧 好
You okay? Okay.
给
Here you go.
这是什么
What's this?
我看到了你们那晚做的事
Well, I saw what you did, the other night.
干掉那个臭犹太人
With the fucking Jew.
真是了不起 是吧
That was really something, huh?
-枪法很准吧 -可不是呢
- Good shot, wasn't it? - Oh! I'll say.
还很有利可图
Profitable, too.
保安队为犹太人给的钱最多
Yeah, Jews fetch most with the SD.
虽然活着的钱更多 但是
Alive more than dead, but...
他们不好找吗
Are they, uh, tough to find?
不不 我们嗅得出来
No, no, no, no. We can smell them.
不是吧
No!
是这样吗
Is that so?
那伙计们
Then, uh, then, you fellas,
你们该去查查鼻子了
y-you should really get your noses checked.
因为你们面前就坐了一个
Well, because you got one sitting right in front of you.
我们为什么去海滩 今天好冷
Why are we going to the beach? It's cold.
玛丽说 我们可以在她的海滨别♥墅♥
Um, well, Mar-Mary said that we could use her beach house
住几天
for a few days.
我想我们女生一起去玩玩
I-I figured that we'd take a girls trip,
趁你们父亲不在
meanwhile your father is gone.
那学校呢
What about school?
不是吧
Really?
我们为什么没收拾行李
Why didn't we pack anything?
我们需要什么都能买♥♥到
We can get anything we need.
埃文 掏枪
Evan, get out your gun.
-跑 卡罗兰 -天呐
- Run, Caroline! - Jesus! God!
快走
Go, go, go!
他在哪
Where is he?
高堡奇人在哪
Where's the Man in the High Castle?
这里曾是一个美籍日裔人士拘禁营
This was once the site of an American-Japanese internment camp.
曼泽纳
Manzanar.
1945年 营地解放时 我也在
I was there in 1945 when the camps were liberated.
我看到那个
I have seen those painted
被画遍了旧金山和中立区
all over San Francisco and the Neutral Zone.
我从未想过那是你的
I never imagined they were yours.
你一直在对我说话
You have been speaking to me this whole time.
我对很多人都说了话
I've been speaking to a lot of people.
他们也开始听了
They've started to listen.
这是星星之火
It's beginning.
我知道你做的事 我也是个因素
I know I am a part of what you did.
我处决了你姐姐
I executed your sister.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表