剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你每晚睡几个小时
How many hours a night are you getting sleep?
不清楚
I'm... not sure.
我们知道
Well, we know that
睡眠不足就会产生焦虑
anxiety is a byproduct of sleep deprivation.
我...
I'm, uh...
我给你开份处方药
I'm gonna write you a prescription.
同时还要...
With, uh...
恢复性生活和补充睡眠
renewed intimacy and a good night's sleep...
明白 医生
Yes, Doctor.
好了
All right.
还有件事
There's-there's something else.
算了 没什么
Never mind. It's-it's nothing.
确定吗
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
我确定
I'm sure.
我只是很喜欢我们在一起的时间
I just so enjoy our time together.
我很高兴你觉得有帮助
Well, I'm glad you find it helpful.
你干什么
What do you want?
我想要我的东西 谢谢
I want my things, please.
走开 不然我报♥警♥了
Go away or I will call the police.
把我的东西给我 我就走
Just give me my things, I'll go away.
我报♥警♥了
I am calling the police!
天啊 这...
Jesus, this...
你知道这是24克拉黄金的吗
Do you know this is 24-karat gold?
我报♥警♥了
I am calling the police!
不是吧
Come on.
-这...不 -帮帮我
- This-- No. - Help me, please!
我被打劫了
I am being robbed!
你知道橡胶完好的话 这东西值多少钱吗
Do you have any idea what this is worth with the rubber intact?
知道吗
Do you?
值很多 这是我的
It's a lot. This is mine.
那也是我的
That's mine, too.
那是我的 这是我的 这是手绘的
That's mine. This is my f-- This is hand-painted.
另一个我们可以...
Alternate versions of ourselves can...
穿越到这里来
just travel here?
没错
That's right.
霍桑说需要用到电影
And Hawthorne says that the films are needed
因为宇宙失去了平衡
because the universe is out of balance.
我们的世界导致了失衡
Our world is throwing things off.
-怎么说 -死亡 破坏
- But how? - The death, the destruction,
数百万人被杀
the millions upon millions of people murdered,
但是不非得如此的
but it doesn't have to be this way.
我们在法♥西♥斯♥的掌控下生活了太久
We've been living under the fascists for so long,
人们认为这是正常的
people think it's normal.
他们认为一直以来都是这样
They think it's always been this way,
-但是并不是 -没错
- but it hasn't. - No, it hasn't.
弗兰克 我...
Frank, I...
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
是什么
What is that?
这是份图纸
This is a blueprint.
是纳粹在建的一个机器
It's-it's a machine that the Nazis are building,
就在此刻 为了闯进其他现实
right now, to break into other realities,
必须有人阻止他们
and it has to be stopped.
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know all this?
我在一部电影里看到的
I saw it in one of the films.
我记得我去过那
And I remember being there.
等等 你是像楚蒂一样的穿越者吗
Wait, you're a traveler? Like Trudy?
不
No.
听着 我最近开始记起一些事
All right, look, I've-I've started having these memories.
好吗 关于其他人生 其他自己的记忆
Okay? Memories of other lives, other selves.
我知道这听上去很疯狂 但你得相信我
I know how insane that sounds, but you have to trust me.
我相信
I do.
我相信你
I trust you.
法♥西♥斯♥威胁
The fascist threat...
我们可以将其终结 我知道我们能行
We can end it. I know we can.
人们比以往更需要看到这些 弗兰克
And people need to see these now more than ever, Frank.
请跟我走 跟我走 我们带上这些画
Please come with me. Come with me. We'll take them with us.
你展示电影 为战斗招募人手
While you show your films, recruit for the fight.
我们把它们贴遍中立区甚至到更远的地方
We'll plaster them all over the Neutral Zone and further.
旧金山
San Francisco.
纽约
New York.
直至人们醒来
Until people wake up.
反击
Fight back.
小茱 我不能跟你走
Jules, I can't, I can't go with you.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
不
No.
那我们就假装
Then let's just pretend,
就一晚
just for a night.
你们搞错了
There's been a terrible mistake.
很遗憾并没有
Unfortunately, not.
非法入侵
Trespassing.
抢劫
Robbery.
袭击
Assault.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
那是我的店 是我的东西
It's-it's my shop. It's my things.
而且我根本没碰她
And I never laid a finger on her.
你吓到她了 奇尔顿先生
You frightened her, Mr. Childan.
我只想拿回属于我的东西
I just want what's mine.
我想找回我的生活
I want my life back.
她说你放弃了你的生意
She claims you abandoned your business,
那家店有好一段时间无人看管
that the shop had been left empty for some time.
你去哪儿了 奇尔顿先生
Where were you, Mr. Childan?
我去了中立区
I was, uh, in the NZ.
我们去为我的店收集藏品
We were, we were collecting for my shop,
而店铺被闯入者占了
which-which has been taken over by interlopers.
我们
We?
我的搭档
M-M-My partner.
-艾德华·麦卡锡 -对
- Edward McCarthy. - Yes.
他怎么样
How is he?
他很好
He's... he's fine.
请替我向他问好
Please give him my regards.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
他为宪兵队提供过很大的帮助
He did a valuable service for the Kempeitai,
告发黑社会
informing on the yakuza.
我不知情
I had no idea.
你最近一次见到他是在哪
Where did you see him last?
丹佛
In Denver.
丹佛哪里
Where in Denver?
他到处跑
Oh, he-he was moving around a lot.
他和一个朋友住一起
Uh, he was staying with a friend.
那朋友叫什么
The friend's name?
杰克 抱歉我不知道他姓什么
Jack. I'm afraid I-I don't know his last name.
我要上哪去找这个朋友
And where might I find this friend?
他住在大宫殿
He's staying at the Grand Palace.
总检察官 他们叫我上来
Chief Inspector. They told me to come up.
有何贵干
To what do I owe the honor?
我知道你在中立区
I understand that you are pursuing
追捕克莱恩小姐
Miss Crain in the Neutral Zone.
她在对付纳粹方面
She's of great value to the Empire
对日本帝国很有价值
in dealing with the Nazis.
如果你找到她
Please, if you find her,
请不要将她交给德帝国
do not hand her over to the Reich.
你想喝一杯吗 贸易大臣
Would you like a drink, Trade Minister?
如果你想要我合作
If you want my cooperation,
你得回答我几个问题
you must provide me with some answers.
是时候说出真♥相♥了
It is time for the truth.
你想知道什么
What is it you wish to know?
楚蒂·沃克 我杀死的那个女人
Trudy Walker. The woman I killed
跟我几个月后逮捕的那女人是同一人
is the same woman I arrested months later.
她们并非如你所说
They are not different people,
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表