剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Slow down, Frank.
确实有人在到处打探
There's people who are sniffing around,
-但是丹佛没人知道你在这里 -你怎么
- but nobody in Denver knows that you're here. - How do...
你为这件事做了这么多努力
God, you've worked so hard on this.
这不只是一个受戒礼 这是
It's more than a bar mitzvah, it...
这是把你融入这个大家庭的途径
it's a way to bring you into the community,
而反过来也能保障你的未来
which, in turn, is-is a way to safeguard your future.
马克
Mark...
我们都非常清楚
we both know damn well
我的未来完全不能确定
my future is very much in doubt.
而这就是身为犹太人的代价
Which is exactly what it means to be a Jew.
习惯吧
Get used to it.
快坐下吧
Now, sit down.
约翰
John.
-我很抱歉 先生 -我一直想
- I'm so sorry, sir. - See, I've been trying to...
把这件事想通 埃德加
think my way around this, Edgar.
你怎么可能会觉得
How you could possibly think
让你的狗腿子闯进我家里
it was a wise plan of action
是个好主意呢
to send your goons into my house.
还威胁我的妻子
Threaten my wife.
我只是在陈述事实而已
I was merely stating the facts, as they stand.
我很尊重你 约翰
Now, I... I respect you, John.
所以我和洛克威尔都商量好了
Which is why I've arranged to deal with Rockwell.
你提前退休
You will take an early retirement,
这一切就此消失 没人会记得
and all this will go away, it will all be forgotten.
我希望你能满意
Now, I hope that sounds good.
因为不这么做 就可能涉及到叛国罪
Because the alternative reeks of treason...
处决
execution...
以及其他令人不快的后果
and other unpleasantries.
话说我读了《摩西五经》之后
You know, reading my Torah verses...
对事物的看法有了些改变
...did kind of shift my perspective.
-是吗 -是啊 多谢了
- Yeah? - Yeah. Thanks.
不客气
Sure.
我真的要在大伙儿面前唱出来吗
Do I really have to sing them in front of the whole...
倒不如说是吟诵 而不是唱
It's more chanting than singing.
我也能唱 我可不是歌♥手
I can do it, and I'm not even a singer.
也不会指挥 更不会演喜剧
I'm not even a cantor. I'm not even Eddie Cantor.
不只是为了弗兰克 还有我们大家
...not just for Frank but for us,
一场大屠♥杀♥是躲不过了
a goddamn guaranteed bloodbath.
那我们迅速行动 到时候跟他们做交易
We'll act fast...we'll cut a deal if it comes to that.
不用吵了
You can stop arguing.
情况我都明白 我会离开的
I get the situation, and I'm leaving.
我这就走
I'm leaving now.
对眼下的情况大家并没有共识
There's no consensus on the situation.
-没错 -弗兰克 我们还在讨论
- That's right. - Frank, we're hashing this out, is all.
对于大家的庇护 我很感激
Look, I am grateful for the shelter,
但如果因此威胁到大家 我良心不安
but I can't have the threat of your community on my conscience.
马克 我要搭车去城里
Mark, I need a lift to town.
没门
Nope.
好吧
All right.
咱们投票
Let's vote.
支持弗兰克离开的 举手
Those in favor of Frank leaving, raise your hands.
知道我们为什么叫萨布拉吗 弗兰克
You know why we're called Sabra, Frank?
支持他留下的呢
Those in favor of him staying?
-支持 -我支持
- Yeah! - Hear, hear!
是个希伯来语词 是一种仙人掌
It's from a Hebrew word...tzabar...it's a cactus
在圣地生长
that grows in the Holy Land.
据说这种仙人掌外皮坚硬多刺
They say it's tough on the outside...
支持留下的占多数
The ayes have it.
内心却柔软甜蜜
...and sweet and tender on the inside.
弗兰克暂时留下
Frank stays, for now.
-来吧 吃饭去 -好
- Come on. Let's eat. - Yeah.
约翰
John.
你能来就好
Glad you could make it.
当然
Of course.
有什么事
What's the occasion?
要命的大事
Something deadly serious.
首先
Let's start
是艾德勒医生的事
with Dr. Adler,
在他突发心脏病去世后
whom you eulogized
你还为他致了悼词
following his sudden demise from a heart attack.
而他刚刚体♥检♥过 完全健康
A man who'd just gotten a clean bill of health
这是他的心脏科医生说的
from his own cardiologist.
那么
So...
是什么导致了艾德勒心血管病发作呢
what caused Adler's fatal coronary?
我估计
Undetected...
是冠状动脉血栓 没检查出来
coronary blockage, I'd assume.
你来告诉我 乔治
You-you tell me, George.
我没法告诉你
I can't tell you.
因为杰瑞·艾德勒被匆匆火化
Because Gerry Adler was cremated
连正经的验尸都没来得及做
before a proper postmortem could be performed,
而爱丽丝·艾德勒明确要求了 就是没人听
per Alice Adler's pleas to anyone who'd listen.
而爱丽丝突然也说不出话了
And then Alice went suddenly silent, too.
她被盗贼不小心打死了
She died in a botched burglary,
这是警方的调查结果
according to the police.
而帝国调查局的探员们
But now ARBI agents have come up with
得出了一个有趣的结论
a fascinating conclusion:
这个所谓盗贼
the burglar...
如果确实是盗贼杀了艾德勒太太的话
if indeed it was a burglar who murdered Mrs. Adler...
是一个女人
was another woman.
而与此同时 有新出现的证据表明
Meantime, evidence has come to light
史密斯意图把他那病秧子儿子
of Smith's scheme to sneak his ailing son
偷运出国 然后假装成被绑♥架♥
out of the country, and then stage a kidnap plot
好把汤玛斯送到阿根廷藏起来
to spirit Thomas to an Argentinian safe haven.
掩盖你儿子的病情 就是叛国
It's treason to cover up your son's illness,
公权私用把你儿子送出国 也是叛国罪
and treason to use your office to spirit away your sick son.
更不要说你谋杀了纳粹高级官员
Not to mention assassinating a high-ranking Nazi official,
艾德勒医生和他太太
Dr. Adler, and his wife.
你有证据证明这些指控吗
Do you have evidence to back up these accusations?
我的元首 动机 手段和证据俱全
Mein Fuhrer, we have the motive, the means and the proof.
抱歉 帝国大元帅
I'm sorry, Reichsmarschall,
您恐怕是搞错了
but I'm afraid you're confused.
搞错了
Confused?
怎么说
How?
您对史密斯总指挥的这些指控
The charges you've leveled against oberstgruppenfuhrer Smith
并没有证据
are unfounded.
只是您的猜想而已
They're mere conjecture.
你在胡扯什么呢
Why the fuck would you say that?
我不明白 你明明给我看了
I don't understand. You showed me
那些布宜诺斯艾利斯来的电报
all those cables from Buenos Aires.
还有海伦·史密斯的纽扣
Helen Smith's button,
上面沾了爱丽丝·艾德勒的血
stained with Alice Adler's blood.
埃德加
Edgar...
证据到底在哪呢
where is it all?
我是不是可以认为 你根本没有证据
Am I to understand there is no evidence
来支持你这些叛国罪指控
to support these claims or treason?
我没查到任何证据 我的元首
I have no evidence whatsoever, Mein Fuhrer.
不过空口无凭地污蔑一位资深党员
It is, in fact, treason, to falsely accuse a senior party member
可绝对是叛国罪
of such crimes.
我的元首
Mein Fuhrer...
把他带下去
Get him out of here.
我的元首
Mein Fuhrer...
快滚
Go away!
我不想看见他
Out of my sight.
立即驱逐出境
Out of this country.
马上
Immediately!
埃德加 你算计我
Edgar, you set me up.
设局坑我
A put-up job?!
我他妈弄死你
I will fucking crush you!
你真的以为我会眼睁睁看着
Did you really think I would just sit by
你威胁我的家人吗 埃德加
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表