剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我们还会再见的
日本加油站
科罗拉多州 丹佛
中立区
怀俄明州 夏延
中立区
赶紧把事办了吧
Let's wrap this up.
什么鬼 钱少了 明格斯
The fuck? It's light, Mingus.
-怀亚特 -对了 你没听说吗
- Wyatt? - Oh, yeah, didn't you hear?
这货已经没销路了
The, uh, the bottom's dropped out of the market.
中立区卖♥♥的全是闪电了
Yeah, the Zone is, uh, is heaving with Zed.
还有那种家庭作坊跟你抢市场
And you got home cooking to compete with.
你们的销路都给挤占了
They're undercutting your fella now.
-才怪 -是这样
- The hell they are. - Look, that's...
我的开价很公道了 我已经亏钱了
that's more than fair. I'll be taking a bath as it is.
不用你吃亏 把货还我
Don't do me any favors. Give it back.
别啊 我们谈好了的
Come on. Deal's a deal.
没错
That's right.
但你少给钱了
And you're light.
那我下次再补偿你吧
Well. Make it up to you next time.
不行不行不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
明格斯 你知道我是你唯一的买♥♥家
Mingus, you know I'm your only buyer.
你能怎么着
What are you gonna do?
我下个月再来
I'll be back next month.
你能搞到的青霉素我全收 吗♥啡♥我也预定了
Take all the penicillin you can get, ditto the morphine.
明格斯 他把我们当傻子耍呢
Mingus, he's playing us for fools, man.
别碰他
Get out there.
下次我就要加价了
I'm a charge you extra next time.
就知道你会
Sure expect you to.
你就一混♥蛋♥
You are an asshole.
对了 琼斯
Oh, hey, Jones?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off, will you?
喂
Hello.
廉姆在吗
Is Liam there?
您是哪位
Who's calling?
告诉他圣达菲
Tell him Santa Fe.
稍等 我去找他
Hang on. I'll see.
谢谢
Thanks.
还以为你把我的号♥码丢了
Thought you'd lost my number.
我需要你帮个忙
I need a favor.
城户君
Kido-tai.
辛纳戴拉是几天前入住的
Cinnadella checked in several days ago.
预付了一周房♥费 是个间谍
Paid a week in advance. A spy.
显然是
Obviously.
-有目击者吗 -还没找到
- Witnesses? - Not yet.
-登记簿呢 -都是假名
- The registry? - Full of false names.
这是一家情爱旅馆 都是按小时计费
This is a love hotel, pay by the hour.
我知道
I am aware.
他在这里干什么
What was he doing here?
长官
Sir?
他为什么要瞒着自家大使♥馆♥暗中活动
Why would he hide his activities from his own embassy?
把经常出入这里的妓♥女♥找来
Locate the prostitutes that frequent this establishment.
带来讯问
Bring them in for questioning.
是
Hatt.
多谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You all right? - I'm fine.
你能去日本政♥府♥大楼
Can you get this to Trade Minister Tagomi
把这交给贸易大臣田上吗
at the Nippon Building, please?
这就是你不能在电♥话♥里说的急事
So, that's the urgent matter you couldn't discuss on the phone?
送个包裹吗
Deliver a package?
-真的非常重要 -不不不
- It's really important. - No, no, no, no.
我不是给你跑腿的仆人
I'm not your errand boy.
我什么也不会答应的
I'm not gonna do anything for you
除非你告诉我是怎么回事
until you tell me what's going on.
你最好还是别知道
It's just better that you don't know.
那你最好去找别人吧
Then it's better you ask somebody else.
等等 求你了 我没别人可找了
Wait. Please, I don't have anybody else to ask.
我惹了很大的麻烦
All right, I'm in a lot of fucking trouble.
我需要立即出城
I need to get out of town,
而这个不送去 我就不能走
and I can't go until this is delivered.
如果我自己去就会被捕被杀 求你了
If I do it myself, I'll be arrested and killed. Please.
早 姑娘们
Morning, ladies.
早 帝国大元帅
Good morning, Reichsmarschall.
代理帝国大元帅
Acting Reichsmarschall.
我宣誓后才算正式上任
It's not official till I'm sworn in.
-新闻上可不是这么说的 -好啦...
- That's not what they're saying on the news. - Well...
现在你们叫我爸爸就行
for now, "Father" will do just fine.
布莉姬特呢
Where's Bridget?
生病了
Under the weather.
你们今天恐怕得忍♥受我的厨艺了
I'm afraid you'll have to put up with my cooking today.
我觉得你是个好厨师 妈妈
I think you're a great cook, Mom.
是啊 鸡蛋好好吃
Yes, the eggs were delicious.
谢谢 珍妮弗 谢谢 艾米
Thank you, Jennifer. Thank you, Amy.
时间不早了 快去刷牙 把书拿上
It's getting late. Go brush your teeth, get your books.
不用 我会收拾
It's fine. I'll get those.
就像以前一样
It's like old times.
我想在姑娘们放学后带她们去购物
I thought I'd take the girls shopping after school.
买♥♥点仪式上穿的衣服
Get them some new dresses for the ceremony.
好啊 她们肯定会很开心
That's nice. They'd love that.
你不是非得去
You don't feel you have to.
要是你不行
I mean, if you're not up to it,
我们可以请人送到家里来
we can get something sent to the house.
不用 我应该可以
No, I- I think I'm up for it.
-你今天不是要见瑞恩医生吗 -是的
- Don't you have Dr. Ryan today? - I do.
我能应付得来
I can manage.
我去接电♥话♥
Excuse me.
鸡蛋是很好吃
The eggs are delicious.
喂
Yes?
早上好 帝国大元帅
Good morning, Reichsmarschall.
你是哪位
Who is this?
我是门格勒博士
It's Dr. Mengele.
你说你有兴趣审讯法蒂玛·哈桑
You expressed an interest in questioning Fatima Hassan.
是的
Yes.
今天早上我会让她从昏迷中苏醒过来
This morning I am bringing her out of her coma.
谢谢告知
Well, thank you for letting me know.
我在走廊里经过了一个姑娘
I passed a girl in the hallway.
你以前见过她吗
Had you seen her before?
没 她不是妓♥女♥
No. She wasn't a working girl.
这算不寻常吗
Is that unusual?
一般不会有人带妻子或女友来这种地方
Not exactly a place you bring your wife or girlfriend.
所以我记得她
It's why I remembered her.
说说她长什么样
Describe her.
白人
Uh, white.
大概快30了
Late 20s maybe.
深棕色头发
Um, dark brown hair.
很漂亮
Pretty.
举止呢
Demeanor?
不知道
I don't know.
她似乎有心事
She seemed distracted.
这些女人里有你认得出的吗
Do you recognize any of these women?
是她
Yeah. Her.
哈桑小姐
Miss Hassan.
不必惊慌
There's no need to panic.
没人会伤害你
No one's gonna hurt you.
你很安全
You're safe.
你一定很冷
You must be cold.
你知道你在哪吗
Do you know where you are?
纳粹
Nazis.
没错
That's correct.
你来自哪儿
Where are you from?
我知道你不是来自这里
I know you're not from here.
你被捕的时候
When you were, uh, apprehended,
你带着一部电影
you had a film in your possession.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表