剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
古巴 哈瓦那
大纳粹德意志帝国
洛克威尔帝国大元帅辞职
史密斯总指挥执掌美德帝国大权
701计划 新世界
拉卡万纳县
9号♥矿井
纳粹德国智库研究所
波科诺山量子异常现象
停
Stop.
19秒
19 seconds.
汉斯
Hans.
完美
Perfekt.
得青年者 得未来
He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
你就是帝国的未来
You are the future of the Reich.
您怎么了
Any problem?
没事
I am fine.
快请进 先生
Please, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
实在是有失远迎 总指挥
To what do I owe the pleasure, Oberstgruppenfuhrer,
没想到您会突然大驾光临
of this... ...of this unexpected visit?
我只是想亲自通知你
I wanted to let you know, in person,
我妻子将继续接受治疗
that my wife will be resuming her analysis.
那我真是太高兴了 先生
Oh, well, I'm, uh, I'm very glad to hear that, sir.
我认为她的情况非常乐观
I think she shows great potential for progress.
不了 谢谢 很好
No, thank you. Good.
非常好
That's good.
听着
Listen, uh...
我想也无需我多说吧
I'm sure I don't need to tell you
我妻子最近经历了许多
that my wife has been going through
-非常伤心的事 -我知道
- a lot of strain recently. - Oh, no,
-您无需多言 -而且
- of course. Of course. - And, uh,
她最近常常
she's been given to flights of...
胡思乱想
imagination that,
我认为应该让她打消那些念头
frankly, I think are not to be encouraged.
所以我希望 你对她的治疗
So I would like you to restrict your sessions
最好限制在
to the subject of...
我们的儿子汤玛斯身上
our son, Thomas.
尤其是她的丧子之痛
Specifically, her grief over his passing.
这可能有点棘手了 先生
That might be problematic, sir.
我
I, um...
病人必须要能够
I mean, the patient really must be allowed
-自♥由♥地... -一点都不棘手 医生
- to freely ex... - It's not complicated, Doctor.
如果她跑题了 我相信你能够
If she strays off topic, then I'm relying on you
把话题引回到我们儿子身上
to steer her back to the subject of our son.
对你来说有困难吗
Is that gonna be a problem for you?
没 当然没有 总指挥
No. No, of course not, Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
当然了 她说的一切关于汤玛斯的内容
Naturally, anything she says on the subject of Thomas,
只能你知她知
that's to be between you,
你作为医生 要对病人信息保密
private and privileged between doctor and patient.
-无需我多说 -是
- Goes without saying. - Yes.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
作为医生和病人
Doctor and patient.
什么 先生
Sir?
你想必也知道
I'm sure you are aware there are
有些人会非常想知道
those who would be very interested
你在治疗我的妻子
to know that you're treating my wife.
而这些人
Those who...
可能会出高价
might be prepared to pay handsomely
-打听她无意中泄露的信息 -不不
- for any information she might unwittingly divulge. - Oh. No.
-我只是想 -绝对不会 我向您保证
- Now, I'm just... - No. I- I assure you...
先把话跟你说清楚
...trying to make it clear for you.
如果你让我起了一丝一毫的疑心
If ever I have reason to suspect you...
怀疑你背叛了我给你的信任
betrayed the trust I'm placing in you now,
那你和你全家都会非常后悔
then you and your family will come to regret it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
-我明白 -很好
- Yes, sir. Yes, I do. - Good.
那我们就说定了
Well, then we're agreed.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much for, uh,
百忙之中抽时间见我
fitting me in at short notice.
你的忠诚和谨慎
Your, uh, loyalty and discretion
我非常感激
are greatly appreciated.
有事随时找我
Feel free to call anytime.
我需要的都找到了吗
You get me everything I need?
当然
Oh, yes.
我这有一篮子的好东西 乔治
I've got an entire basket of goodies for you, George.
首先是一封信
For starters, a letter
内容是恭喜一名希♥特♥勒♥青年团团员
congratulating a Hitler Youth on being selected
被选中去南美传播纳粹福音
to spread the Nazi gospel throughout South America.
-这个团员是 -汤玛斯·史密斯
- And the youth was? - Thomas Smith.
但是他身体有问题
Except he wasn't medically sound.
还不多亏了有他老爸替他遮丑
Well, his father always covered for him, now, didn't he?
这是瑞德发给驻布宜诺斯艾利斯使♥馆♥的电报
All right, these are cables from Raeder to the embassy in Buenos Aires
他授权了一系列拨款
authorizing a series of payments
给反纳粹游击队
for anti-Nazi guerrillas.
史密斯在筹划着
Smith was planning to...
绑♥架♥自己的儿子
kidnap his own son?
我猜是的
That is the hypothesis.
那什么时候才能有实证
When will we have proof?
耐心点 乔治 我就差一点
Patience, George. I am this close
就能证明海伦·史密斯是个杀人犯了
to being able to prove Helen Smith a murderer.
咱们把这些证据
We'll put all the dirty little evidence
全都呈给帝国领袖看
right under the Reichsfuhrer's nose
让他看清这些人的嘴脸
and let him smell the rancid putrefaction.
喂
Hello?
昨晚我回家时被人跟踪了
Last night someone followed me home.
什么
What?
他躲在暗处
He lurked in the shadows,
像野兽一样跟着我
tracking me like an animal.
谁会跟踪你呢
Why would anyone do that?
我也许成了纳粹的暗♥杀♥目标
I may be on a Nazi death list.
我认为那个人就是乔·布雷克
I believe the man was Joe Blake.
你认为
You believe?
你亲眼看到了吗
Did you see him?
没有 我一转身他就不见了
No, I... I turned around and he was gone.
来了支巡逻队
A patrol came by.
乔为什么想杀你
Why would Joe want to kill you?
在电影里
Look, in the film...
他把你们两个都杀了
In the film he kills you both.
没错 但那是因为他知道
Yes, because he knew that whatever was
不管隧♥道♥尽头是什么 都比死还糟
at the end of that tunnel was something worse than death.
我必须知道到底是什么
I have to know what that something is.
那是电影里的乔
That's Joe in the film,
不是这个世界里的乔
not in this world.
不论如何 他肯定和拉克万纳有关
Either way, I know he's connected to Lackawanna.
不然阿本森为什么要给你那部电影
Why else would Abendsen give you that film?
我知道他还有事隐瞒着我 这是肯定的
Look, I know he's still hiding things from me, to be sure,
但有些事情光靠我自己是查不清楚的
but he's got answers I won't be able to find on my own.
别傻了
Don't be foolish.
他什么都不会告诉你
He will tell you nothing.
也许吧
Maybe.
但这条路我必须走到底 田上君
But I've got to see this through to the end, Tagomi-san.
就算结局很悲惨
And if it's a bitter end...
我也接受
so be it.
朱莉安娜
Juliana...
为什么田上还没死
Then why is Tagomi still alive?
我在关键时刻被♥干♥扰了 先生
I was interrupted at the last moment, sir.
很遗憾
It's unfortunate.
但我相信你不会让我失望的
But I trust you won't disappoint me.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
线人呢
And the asset?
赢得她的信任很难 先生
Winning her trust has been tricky, sir,
但她绝对有所隐瞒
but she's definitely hiding something.
隐瞒什么
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表