剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Each one of these films
都反映了和我们所处的世界类似的现实
show a reality like ours
但又不同
but not.
有些人在一个现实中是堕落或善良
Some of us are rotten or kind in one reality,
在另一个现实里也是如此
rotten or kind in the next,
但多数人是不同的
but most people are different,
万岁 万岁
Heil! Heil!
当汤玛斯·史密斯面临抉择
When the hour of decision came for Thomas Smith,
他没有退缩
he rose to the occasion
为他的父亲增了光
in a way that admirably reflected upon his father.
帝国领袖相信幽灵
The Reichsfuhrer believes in spirits.
灵异现象
Spectral phenomena.
我们可以跟他说话
We could talk to him.
跟在灵界的他
In the beyond.
你吃了什么
What have you taken?
我早把药片扔了
I got rid of my pills,
如果你是说这个的话
if that's what you mean.
我是个坚强的女人
I know you're a strong woman.
我的任务就是保护你
It's my job to protect you.
学校今天来电♥话♥了
And the school called today.
他们要给珍妮弗安排做测试
They want to schedule Jennifer's test.
如果她真查出来了呢
And if she tests positive?
停下
Stop!
你能先回家吗
Can you just come home?
我爱你 约翰
I love you, John.
但我逃避的是你
But I was running away from you.
我想表达对您痛失独子的
I wish to extend my deepest condolences
最深切哀悼
for the loss of your only son.
我也有过这样的经历
I, too, have experienced the same.
你在柏林放映了一部电影
You presented a film in Berlin.
那部电影是我给城户总检察官的
I provided that film for Chief Inspector Kido.
你避免了战争
You averted war.
我们骗了他们
We deceived them
纳粹还能被骗多久
How long before the Nazis realize
他们早该趁有机会时袭击我们
they should have attacked us when they had the chance?
我父亲纵容他的将军们利用他的皇位
My father allowed his generals to use his throne
做他们野心的盾牌
as a shield for their ambition.
我们只能眼睁睁看着日本衰落
We merely preside over its undoing.
我丈夫
My husband,
他担心我们要控制不住日本帝国了
he fears our grip on the empire is loosening.
有一件事是肯定的
One thing is certain:
纳粹觊觎太平洋合众国
The Nazis covet the Pacific States.
如果他们看到软肋 必会发动攻击
If they perceive weakness, they will strike.
怀亚特·普莱斯
Wyatt Price?
我都带你到了这里了
I brought you this far.
你也该告诉我到底是怎么回事了
I think it's time you tell me what the hell's going on.
你听说过高堡奇人吗
Ever heard of the Man in the High Castle?
你为什么帮我
Why are you helping me?
他们在爱尔兰杀了我一半家人
They killed half my family in Ireland.
在纽约杀了另一半
The other half in New York.
我不知道那部电影是不是真的 但是
And I don't know if that film is real or not, but...
让我思考了起来
it got me thinking.
这是还存在其他可能性的证据
It's proof there are other possibilities.
这世界是维系不下去的
And this world will not last
除非我们把它变好些
if we don't change it for the better.
这只是时间问题 情况还会恶化
It's only a matter of time. It will get worse.
帮我改变它
Help me change it.
我看到那个被画遍了旧金山和中立区
I have seen those painted all over San Francisco and the Neutral Zone.
我从未想过那是你的
I never imagined they were yours.
你最近一次见到他是在哪
Where did you see him last?
丹佛
Denver.
他在哪
Where is he?
记得我吗
You remember me,
弗林克先生
Mr. Frink?
出于心软 我放走了你
Out of weakness, I let you go.
那是我的错误
That was my mistake.
新世界 是什么意思
What does it mean, Die Nebenwelt?
意思是下一个世界 一个平行世界
It means "The next world." A parallel world.
等我们到了那里
And when we reach it,
-还有下一个世界 -万岁
- and the world after that, - heil!
-万岁 -还有下一个世界
- Heil! - ...and the world after that,
帝国将无所不在
the Reich will be everywhere.
我们将彻底抛弃旧世界
We will do away with the old.
历史 在今天终结
Today, history ends!
未来 在今天开始
And the future begins!
现在我们得增加测试次数
We must accelerate the number of tests
-扩大规模 -是
- and expand their scale. - Right.
可以送军队过去的水平
to begin to march troops through!
上面有人
There's someone up there.
快上去
Go!
手雷 走
Grenade! Go!
-快走 -莉安娜
- Go! Move! - Juliana!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
你好 茱莉安娜
Hello, Juliana.
我们分别后 你就一直没闲着
You've been busy since I last saw you.
汤玛斯来见我的那晚
You know, the night Thomas came to see me,
他惭愧的样子令人心碎
it was heartbreaking how ashamed he was.
告诉他你有多爱他还是
Telling him how much you loved him just...
不够
wasn't enough
把他从他被养育的方式中拯救出来
to save him from the way he was raised.
四个人被送入一座穿梭门
Four people were sent into a portal.
只有一个人过去了
Only one went through.
不管你们在计划什么 都不会成功的
Whatever plans you people have, they won't work.
如果她能进入平行世界
If she was able to enter a parallel world,
只会因为那个世界没有她
it's because she didn't exist in it.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
发生什么了 女士
What happened? Lady.
别动
Don't move.
没事的
It's okay.
我们会送你去医院的 好吗
Listen, we're gonna get you to a hospital, okay?
坐起来 好吗
Gonna sit you up. All right?
坐起来
Gonna sit you up.
殿下
Dén-ka.
请允许我护送您进去
Please allow me to escort you inside.
和平和和谐
Peace and harmony.
是田上先生的追求
That is what Mr. Tagomi sought.
我们因暴♥力♥之举失去了他
We lost him to an act of violence...
而且还是在
at the very moment...
我们最需要他的时候
we needed him most.
他的精神就是日本精神
His spirit is Japan's spirit.
真正的日本精神
True Japanese spirit.
我们为构建帝国
In our drive for empire building...
已经忘记了这份精神
we have lost sight of this spirit.
暴♥力♥招致暴♥力♥
Violence produces more violence.
旧金山的情况就是如此
This is what is happening in San Francisco.
真过分
Outrageous.
我有意...
I intend...
确保田上的使命
to see Tagomi's work...
得以达成
completed.
好大胆
What nerve.
她无权干涉政♥治♥
It's not her place to interfere in political matters!
你也无权质疑皇室
And it's not your place to question the Royal Family.
她在瞎搅合 提督 这是侮辱
She's meddling, Admiral. It's undignified.
总检察官
Chief Inspector.
我要你找到杀田上的凶手
I want you to find Tagomi's killer.
我会竭尽全力
I will do everything in my power.
等你找到了
And when you do,
把最终报告直接交给我
I want you to bring the final report to me directly.
是 殿下
Your Highness.
不许听她的
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表