剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
能告诉我是从哪儿得来的吗
Can you tell me how you got that?
是谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
哈桑小姐
Miss Hassan?
请站开 帝国大元帅
Stand aside, Reichsmarschall. Please.
请再给我一剂
Give me another, please.
谢谢你迅速赶来
Thank you for coming so promptly.
有什么能为您效劳的 检察官
How may I help you, Inspector?
乔瑟夫·辛纳戴拉死了
Joseph Cinnadella is dead.
被杀害了
Murdered.
什么 怎么被杀的
What? How?
有人割了他的喉
Someone slit his throat.
在一家情爱旅馆里
In a rabu hoteru.
我看他不像是
He doesn't strike me as a,
会去那种地方的人啊
a man who would frequent such an establishment.
这会造成外交骚动的
This will cause a diplomatic uproar.
所以我才想第一时间告诉你
That is why I wanted you to know as soon as possible.
抢劫和谋杀
Robbery and murder. That
这是显而易见的解释
is the obvious explanation.
所以你在审讯妓♥女♥
So you are questioning prostitutes?
你上次见茱莉安娜·克莱恩是什么时候
When is the last time you saw Juliana Crain?
几天前 怎么了
A few days ago. Why?
一个目击者
A witness- -
一个妓♥女♥昨晚在他房♥间外见过她
a prostitute-- saw her outside his room last night.
我去了她的旅馆
I went to her motel
在她卫生间发现了血迹
and found blood in her bathroom.
克莱恩小姐消失了
Miss Crain has disappeared.
或许目击者搞错了
Perhaps the witness was mistaken.
你和这个女人的关系...
Your relationship with this woman...
令人不解
...is perplexing.
你为什么要请克莱恩小姐在你的宴会上
Why did you invite Miss Crain to engage Mr. Cinnadella
和辛纳戴拉先生接触
at your reception?
他们曾经交往过
They had a previous relationship.
她企图获得关于石油危机的信息
She was attempting to gain information on the oil crisis.
那她获得了什么信息
And what information did she acquire?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我会向提督提交一份完整报告
I will file a full report with the admiral.
你要是有她的消息 立刻联♥系♥我
If you hear from her, you will contact me immediately.
什么事
Yes?
长官 城户总检察官在线上
Sir, Chief Inspector Kido is on the line.
好的 转接过来
All right, put him through.
总检察官 有什么事吗
Chief Inspector, what can I do for you?
我有些坏消息 帝国大元帅
I have some bad news, Reichsmarschall.
请讲
I'm listening.
你今天感觉如何
How you feeling today?
更像我自己了
Mmm, more myself.
怎么说
And what's that?
一个好妻子...
Uh, a good wife...
好母亲
a good mother.
幸福
Happy.
我今早为家人做了早餐
I made breakfast this morning for my family.
感到对他人有帮助 被人需要 这很重要
It's important to feel useful, needed.
是的
Yeah.
趁着你现在的心态
While you're in this frame of mind,
再分享下关于汤玛斯的回忆吧
why don't you share another memory of Thomas?
小时候的事
Um, something from childhood.
我生珍妮弗的时候
Yeah. Wh- When I gave birth to Jennifer,
我特别焦虑
um, oh, I was so anxious.
整整三年 都只有我和汤玛斯
It was... for three whole years, it was just me and Thomas,
我的宝贝儿子
my-my sweet, baby boy.
生活很完美
Life was perfect.
我不知道他会作何反应
I didn't know how he would react.
他怎么反应的
How did he react?
我从医院回到家
Uh, I came home from the hospital.
约翰把汤玛斯带进婴儿室
John brought Thomas into the nursery.
汤玛斯看都没看我
Thomas didn't even look at me.
他直接走向了婴儿床
He walked right over to the crib.
他隔着栏杆看他的妹妹
He peeked over the railing to see his sister.
他转向我们 然后说
He turned to us and- and he said,
"看 这是我的宝贝"
"Look. It's my baby."
真是段愉快的回忆
That's a lovely memory.
我还很开心我和约翰终于可以...
I was also relieved that John and I, we could finally...
抱歉
Sorry.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
说出来有点尴尬
Uh, well, it's a rather embarrassing admission.
我...
I...
我刚是想说再次做♥爱♥
...I was going to say make love again.
这没什么好尴尬的 这...
Well, there's nothing embarrassing about that. It's...
很正常
perfectly normal.
我向你保证 大多数已婚夫妇都是这么想的
I assure you, most married couples feel the same.
你相信一个妓♥女♥的说辞
You believe the story of a prostitute?
我不信
No, I don't.
那你觉得是日本人出于报复杀了他吗
Then you think the Japanese killed him in retribution?
为了蒂尔斯和韦克斯勒
For Diels and Wexler?
长官 我觉得
I think it unlikely, sir,
他们不太可能
they would, uh,
会冒着外交后果的风险这么做
risk the diplomatic repercussions - of doing so.
但他们还是获得了好处 对吗
Still, they reap the benefits, don't they?
韦克斯勒的档案很重要
Wexler's files were valuable.
我们必须假设他们已经拿回去了
We must assume they have them back now.
是的 帝国领袖
Yes, Reichsfuhrer.
为什么日本人联♥系♥了你
Why did the Japanese call you?
他们一定是认为乔瑟夫是你的人 而不是我的
They must think that Josef was your man, not mine.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我会派胡佛局长去日属太平洋合众国...
I'm sending Director Hoover down to the JPS to...
试图查清♥真♥♥相♥
try to get to the bottom of this.
我就交给你了 帝国大元帅
I leave things in your hands, Reichsmarschall.
准备好执行你第一次任务了吗 孩子
Are you ready for your first mission, my boy?
准备好了 我的元首
Ja, Mein Fuhrer.
你要去旧金山
You're going to San Francisco.
继续乔瑟夫·豪斯曼的工作
To pick up where Josef Heusmann left off.
打扰了 先生
Excuse me, sir.
贸易大臣
Trade minister.
您有一个包裹被送到了前台
This package was left for you at the reception desk.
-谁送的 -一个华人送货员
- By? - One of the Chinese delivery boys.
谢谢 言道
Arigato, Kotomichi.
我们先加油
We'll gas up.
要是边境关口开放
If the border crossing's open
且正常
and normal,
我们就赌一把
then we'll chance it.
如果不是呢
And if it's not?
那我们就随机应变
Then we'll wing it.
不行
No.
该死
Damn it.
或许那边那个锈罐里
Maybe there's some gas in that rust bucket over there
还有油可吸
we can siphon.
宪兵队
Kempeitai.
你们在这做什么
What are you doing here?
找汽油
Looking for gas.
非法闯入
Trespassing.
这个加油站关闭了
This station is closed.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
边境
The border.
边境关了
Border's closed.
出示你们的证件
Show us your papers.
不用了 我们...
Nah, that's all right. We'll just...
我们调头就是
We'll turn around.
你们的证件
Your papers.
去搜卡车
Search the truck!
是
Hai.
靠车站着
Stand against the truck.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表