剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
to cover up his family's genetic defect.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
海伦·史密斯
Helen Smith.
醉酒出席了最近两次重大场合
Inebriated in public at two recent high-profile events.
她毫无疑问是个累赘
She is, without question, a liability.
如此行为 不配做史密斯这样高♥官♥的妻子
Conduct unbecoming the wife of an officer of Smith's rank.
全部记录下来
Document all of it.
有任何新进展直接向我报告
Report any new developments directly to me.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
羞耻
Ashamed.
你都提醒我胡佛的事了 不能出错
After everything you said about Hoover and not making mistakes,
-我还... -听着 海伦
- and I... - Listen, Helen,
你的酗酒 服药 你得
the drinking, the pills-- you got to...
你得暂停一阵了
you got to lay off it for a while,
至少等到风头过去 好吗
at least until we're past this thing, you know?
我们要怎么过去
How do we get past this thing,
约翰...
John? I...
他无处不在
He is everywhere.
这美化的虚假的他
This glorified phony version of him.
我们的儿子
Of-of our son.
你还没跟我说过你是怎么想的
You know, you never told me what you thought of it.
对那部电影
The film.
让我恶心
It sickens me.
这一切
All of it.
他们对我们做的事
What they're doing to us.
但我们可以利用这件事
But we can use this.
我们利用它来保护我们的女儿
We can use it to protect our girls.
怎么保护
How?
电影是用来测舆♥论♥的
This film's a trial balloon.
他们在培养我做帝国大元帅
They're grooming me to become Reichsmarschall.
约翰 这...
John, that's...
我知道
I know. I know.
这是我们生存下去的最佳机会
This is our best chance to survive.
作为一家人
As a family.
洛克威尔 他会不惜一切保住权力
Rockwell, he'll do anything to stay in power,
维护位置 胡佛呢
protect his position. And Hoover...
我对他毫无幻想
I have no illusions about-about Hoover.
不 他会选择他认为会胜利的人
No, he'll go with whoever he thinks will come out on top.
但是
But...
约翰
John?
他们可能已经对埃里克·瑞德下手了
They may have made a move on Erich Raeder.
他不是病了 是失踪了
He's not sick. He's missing.
失踪了 我不懂 为什么
Missing? I don't, I don't understand. W-Why?
所以我需要你
So I need you to...
专注于我们的家庭
just... focus on the family.
就现在
For now.
管理好自己
Focus on yourself.
你可以做到吗
Can you do that for me?
很好
Good.
莱尼影响力很大
Leni's an influence,
但我有不一样的视角
but I see things differently.
她捕捉的是旧世界
She captured the old world.
我考虑的则是
My vision is more...
接下来呢 我们身处何方 要去向何方
What next? Where are we? Where are we going?
你真有野心
You're ambitious.
所以呢
And...?
我喜欢
I like that.
我也一样
I'm the same.
你想要什么
And what do you want?
谨慎
Discretion.
那你丈夫呢
What about your husband?
韦恩吗
Wayne?
他知道的
He knows.
他有他的朋友 我有我的
He has his friends, and... I have mine.
我见到他时还想过
I wondered, when I met him.
这对我们都合适
It suits us both.
我想做你的朋友
Well, I'd like to be your friend.
那最好了
I hope so.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
别做那种傻事
Don't do something like that again.
好吧 这是干什么
All right, all right. What's this about?
你是犹太同情者吗
Are you some kind of Jew lover?
什么
What?
你之前在酒吧跟那男人说话
That guy you were talking to at the bar.
你问他买♥♥犹太人东西的事
You asked him about buying some Jew shit.
不不 不是的
Oh, n-n-n-no, no!
我是想等回了太平洋合众国
No, I was gonna turn the fucking leech in
举报那寄生虫
when I got back to the Pacific States.
听上去可不像
Didn't sound like it.
你对中立区的犹太人有什么了解
What do you know about Jews in the Zone?
等等 你...
Wait a minute, you're...
-你是找犹太人吗 -是的
- you're looking for Jews? - Yeah.
听说山上有一大群呢
Heard there's a whole nest of 'em up in the mountains.
我是听说过一些传闻
Well, I-I heard rumors, but...
你听说过圣特雷莎教堂吗
You heard of Saint Theresa's?
是的 他们是我的客户
Yeah, they're customers of mine.
我们就去那里
That's where we're going.
为什么
Why?
他们都是天主教♥徒♥
Hell, they're all Catholics.
我听说他们藏犹太人
'Cause I heard they hide Jews.
走吧
Let's go.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我想多逛逛看看
I want to see more of it.
圣达菲
Santa Fe,
或许还去墨西哥
Mexico, maybe.
你似乎是染上吉普赛热了
Sounds like you caught the gypsy fever.
我就是想继续旅行
I just want to make this last.
这里没人在乎的 艾德
Nobody cares here, Ed.
对不起 我不习惯那样
I'm sorry, I'm not used to that.
那里什么样
What's it like there?
其实还不赖 只要你别招摇过市
It's not so bad, really, as long as you don't flaunt it.
不像德帝国
It's not like the Reich.
日本人并不在乎你做什么
The Pons really don't care what you do,
只要你是私下做
as long as it's in private.
还是很不好过 但是
I mean, it's still tough, but...
鲍比
Bobby.
拜托
Please.
可以给我们点时间吗
Do you mind giving us a moment?
当然
No, that's all right.
我得去上厕所
I gotta flood the gulch.
该回家了
It's time to go home.
但我还没准备好
But I'm not ready.
我想再留几天
I'd like to stay a few more days.
好吧
All right.
那再留半小时如何
How about another half hour?
应该足够你好好跟他道别了
That should give you enough time for a proper good-bye.
急什么
What's the rush?
到时候了 报复行动结束了
It's time. Reprisals are over.
我们可以回家了
We can go home.
但我还没准备好
But I'm not ready.
好吧
All right.
很多事都得去办
Things need tending to.
你爷爷 我的店
Your grandfather, my shop.
还有总的来说 文明世界
And, generally speaking, civilization.
这里自♥由♥
There's freedom here.
我从未感受到过的自♥由♥
The kind I've never felt before.
你不用担心其他人的想法
You don't have to worry about what other people think.
这对你也有好处
And it's good for you, too.
什么 怎么说
What? How so?
不用去讨好日本人
No Pons to impress.
我明早就走
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表