剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Please convey this to Oberstgruppenfuhrer Smith.
不是向大使吗
Not the ambassador?
再见了 辛纳戴拉先生
Good day, Mr. Cinnadella.
你在烦恼什么 言道
What troubles you, Kotomichi?
我担心城户总检察官会做最坏的猜测
I worry Chief Inspector Kido may suspect the worst.
你跟克莱恩小姐的关系
Your connection to Miss Crain.
她和这个纳粹间谍的友谊
Her friendship with this Nazi spy.
我很清楚其中的风险 言道
I'm aware of the risks, Kotomichi.
谢谢
Arigato.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
-看 她来了 -她来了
- Oh, look, she's here! - She's here.
-幸会 达摩小姐 -谢谢
- Pleasure, Ms. Dormer. - Thank you.
-我听到了盛赞 -谢谢
- I hear wonderful things. - Thank you.
小姐 你太美了
Fraulein, stop it. You look wonderful.
她真美 不是吗
Exquisite, don't you think?
是啊
Quite.
妮可·达摩 塞尔玛·哈里斯
Nicole Dormer, Thelma Harris,
时尚带头人和《帝国先驱报》的专栏作家
tastemaker and columnist for the Reich Herald.
认识你很高兴
Pleasure to meet you.
我喜欢你的专栏
I love your column.
谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, thank you, darling.
我早想见见你了
I've been dying to meet you.
你太美了
You look absolutely gorgeous.
你的项链真精致 是谁的
Your necklace is exquisite. Who?
-香奈儿 -可可是我的好朋友
- Chanel. - Oh, Coco's a dear friend.
妮可 这是我丈夫 韦恩·哈里斯
Nicole, this is my husband, Wayne Harris.
达摩小姐 今晚的明星
Miss Dormer, the star of the evening.
今晚之后 会成为全城话题
And after tonight, the talk of the town.
希望是的
Let's hope so.
我会确保的
I'll make certain of that.
以后什么时候 我想写点比我在
Now, at some point, I'd like to do something bigger
《先驱报》的专栏更大的东西
than an article in my Reich Herald column.
更深入的东西
Something deeper.
-更私人化的 -好啊
- More personal. - Sounds wonderful.
我们有来自柏林的大项目 很令人激动
We have something big from Berlin. It's exciting.
等准备好了 我会让办公室协调安排的
I'll coordinate through my office when it's ready.
那好
Delightful.
我带你去转转吧 可以吗
Let me show you around. Do you mind?
-当然 -介意我们去逛逛吗 亲爱的
- Of course not. - You mind if we take a stroll, love?
你俩好好玩
You two have fun.
我来为你介绍
Let me introduce you
曼哈顿最时尚性感的人吧
to Manhattan's swankiest and sexiest.
约翰 见到你真高兴
John. A pleasure to see you.
你好吗 记得谢弗夫妇吧
How are you? You remember the Schafers.
-你好吗 -嗯
- How are you? - Yes, yeah.
-幸会 -嗯嗯
- Pleasure, huh? - Good.
我爱你
I love you.
史密斯总指挥
Oberstgruppenfuhrer Smith.
这位是妮可·达摩小姐
Um, Miss Nicole Dormer.
认识你很荣幸
It's an honor to meet you.
失陪了
Excuse me.
抱歉 她不太舒服
Sorry, she's not feeling well.
希望不严重
I hope it's nothing serious.
听柏林那边说你的影片很棒
I hear great things about your film from Berlin.
希望你喜欢
Hopefully you like it.
塞尔玛
Thelma.
把这个当做你的跟踪报道
Put this in your follow-up.
爱丽丝·艾德勒被杀
Alice Adler was murdered.
入室行窃
Burglary.
已有人被捕
An arrest has been made.
是一个失业油漆匠和职业罪犯
An unemployed house painter and career criminal.
当然 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
请原谅
Pardon me.
史密斯总指挥
Oberstgruppenfuhrer Smith.
帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall.
旧金山传来了好消息
Good news from San Francisco.
蒂尔斯是海德里希-豪斯曼帮的最后一人
Diels was the last of the Heydrich-Heusmann Gang.
是啊 我听说了 干得好
Yes, I heard. Well done.
是啊
Yes.
你该告诉我们你找到了霍桑·阿本森
You should've told us you'd located Hawthorne Abendsen.
本可以帮你们抓到他的
Could've helped you bring him in.
胡佛在找他了
Well, Hoover's on the hunt.
用不了多久的
Won't be long now.
听说你的副官失踪了
I hear your adjutant has gone missing.
你觉得他怎么了
What happened to him, do you think?
会是叛逃了吗
Did he defect, I wonder?
埃里克·瑞德绝不会那么做
Erich Raeder would never do that.
我本来也会这么说奥利弗·蒂尔斯的
I would have said the same thing about Oliver Diels.
如果你需要我们帮忙
Well, if you need our help,
务必说
don't hesitate to ask.
多谢了
Very generous.
据我所知 爱丽丝·艾德勒被杀一案
Oh, I understand an arrest has been made
已有人被捕了
in the Alice Adler murder.
是的 在嫌犯那里发现了艾德勒医生的手表
Yes, I heard. Suspect had Dr. Adler's watch.
真是惨剧
What a tragedy.
如此杰出的一家人
Such a distinguished family.
丈夫和妻子都被杀了
Both husband and wife... murdered.
艾德勒到并非被杀 帝国大元帅
Dr. Adler wasn't murdered, Reichsmarschall.
他是突发心脏病
He had a heart attack.
当然
Of course.
我都不知道这些说法是哪来的
I don't know where these stories come from.
但汤玛斯自己的同龄人
But it is among Thomas' own generation,
他的校友 才是对他最崇敬的人
among his fellow classmates, that he is most honored.
我爱汤玛斯
I loved Thomas.
真的
I did.
自从我们在二年级时认识
You know, ever since I met him in the second grade,
他就总在谈论未来
he was always talking about the future.
他的计划
His plans.
他的一切梦想
Everything that he dreamed about doing
都是把德帝国建设得更好
to make the Reich an even better place.
汤玛斯谈过他的未来
Thomas spoke about the future.
他谈过他的父亲吗
Did he ever talk about his father?
经常说起
All the time.
汤玛斯很崇拜他
Thomas idolized him.
史密斯总指挥
Oberstgruppenfuhrer Smith is
是美国德帝国最功勋卓著的战士之一
one of the American Reich's most decorated soldiers.
就在去年秋天
And just last fall,
史密斯还受到了希姆莱帝国领袖的表彰
Smith was honored by Reichsfuhrer Himmler
他从叛徒豪斯曼手中拯救了帝国
for saving the Reich from the traitor Heusmann.
胜利万岁 胜利万岁
Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil
就在史密斯享受至高胜利时
At this time of Smith's greatest triumph,
他儿子汤玛斯却在走向死亡
his son Thomas was walking to his death.
在汤玛斯·史密斯的高中举办的仪式上
At the ceremony at Thomas Smith's high school,
我见证了令人震惊的一刻
I witnessed an astonishing moment.
这个男孩
A boy
心中怀揣梦想
with a dream in his heart.
汤玛斯的妹妹 艾米
Thomas' younger sister, Amy,
直觉地站起来向哥哥致敬
instinctively stood to salute her brother.
孩子们一个个地站了起来
Child after child followed suit.
我不禁想
And I wondered,
是什么样的人会激励孩子
what kind of man inspired such devotion
拥有如此热情和忠诚
and passion in his children?
胜利万岁
Sieg Heil!
约翰·史密斯
That man, John Smith.
他承担的责任 是做他孩子的父亲
He bears a responsibility of being father to children
也是做整个国家的父亲
and father to the entire nation.
这是如此伟大
It's that immense
也如此简单
and that simple.
我们明天一起吃午饭吧
Let's have lunch tomorrow.
我相信是史密斯干掉了艾德勒夫妇
It is my belief that Smith eliminated the Adlers
好掩盖他家的基因缺陷
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表