剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
our name.
亲情牵绊
A bond of love.
我们的姓氏 我们的血脉
Our name! Our blood!
我们的姓氏 我们的血脉
Our name! Our blood!
我们的姓氏 我们的血脉
Our name! Our blood!
马丁·豪斯曼是我父亲
"Martin Heusmann was my father.
他错误的信念渐渐感染了我
"His false beliefs came to infect me.
我们都犯下了
"We were both guilty
有反元首思想之罪
"Of wrong thinking against the Fuhrer,
而这导致了刺杀我们伟大领袖
"Which gave rise to an unspeakable criminal scheme
我们唯一真正父亲的
"To assassinate our great leader,
滔天罪恶阴谋
"Our one true... father.
反元首的错误思想
"Wrong thinking against the Fuhrer,
反♥党♥和真正的科学
"Against the Party,
国家社♥会♥主♥义♥的
"Against the true science
错误思想
"Of national socialism.
马丁·豪斯曼
"Martin Heusmann...
曾是我的父亲
was my father."
父亲
Father?
你知道你得做什么
You know what you must do.
做你必须做的
Do what you need to do...
我的儿子
...my son.
救自己吧 儿子
Save yourself, my son.
心如钢铁
A heart of steel.
心如钢铁
A heart of steel.
勇敢的英国人 在非洲敢跑了德国佬
The plucky Brits have the Hun on the run in Africa.
是我做的标题
I did the headlines.
剪了报纸上的字 像是勒索信
Cut up newspapers like ransom notes.
英国抵住希♥特♥勒♥的同时
As England holds off Hitler,
美国和英国轰炸机则大肆在德国轰炸
American and British bombers deliver crushing raids on Germany.
-第一卷电影是假的 -拜托
- So the first film was a fake. - Please.
编造的瓶中信 用以开启民智
A fiction, a message in a bottle to open people's minds.
-如果是同盟国赢得了战争呢 -是啊
- What if the Allies won the war? - Exactly.
如果呢
What if?
不管纳粹空军向我们勇敢的飞行员
No matter what the Luftwaffe sends
发起怎样的挑衅
at our brave airmen,
他们都能一次次地抵住攻击
they fend off attack after attack.
你从哪弄到的影像
Where'd you get the footage?
战后 48年 我在卡农城工作
I was working in Canon City after the war, '48,
一家小破电影院
crummy little movie theater.
霍桑是那里的放映员
Hawthorne was the projectionist.
我会藏起各种边角料
I squirreled away all kinds of celluloid scraps--
旧纪录片 新闻纪录片
old docs, newsreels-- so,
我就拼凑出了一段影片 还放了几次
I cobbled something together, and we showed it a few times.
人们都发狂了
People went nuts.
他们欢呼尖叫
They were cheering and screaming.
亲吻陌生人
Kissing strangers.
我们虽然没想捅马蜂窝 但还是捅了
We didn't mean to kick over the hornets' nest, but we did.
庆祝时刻到来
Jubilation follows
美国♥庆♥祝欧战胜利
as America celebrates victory in Europe.
流言传开
Word got around that
说霍桑是抵抗组织的先知
Hawthorne was some sort of prophet of the Resistance,
他才不是呢
which he wasn't.
-是啊 -起初不是
- No. - Not at first.
因为真正的影片开始送上门了
That's because the real films started coming to our door.
在地球另一边
On the other side of the planet,
我们勇敢的海军陆战队夺下一座座岛
our courageous Marines take island after island.
楚蒂这样的穿越者会带来他们世界的影片
Travelers like Trudy would bring them from their worlds,
抵抗组织的人就会把它们送来我们这儿
and then, the Resistance would get them to us.
显然 这艘船不肯静静沉没
It's clear this boat will not go down quietly.
美国不得不拿出秘密武器
America is forced to unleash its secret weapon.
充满感激的群众欢呼庆祝在日本取得的胜利
Victory in Japan is celebrated as grateful crowds give cheer.
邪恶被打败了
Evil is defeated,
自♥由♥永远地恢复了
and freedom is restored once and for all.
就这样
So...
你可以倒一下吗
Can you rewind?
-就靠近结束的地方 -好
- Just-just near the end. - Yeah.
人们在街上庆祝那里
The people celebrating in the streets.
那里
There.
那是我 那个小女孩
That's me-- that... that little girl.
你打算什么时候告诉我的
When were you gonna tell me that?
我不知道那是你 我发誓
I didn't know that was you, I swear.
你确定那是你吗
Are you sure that's you?
是的 我当时7岁
Yes. I was seven years old.
那是1942年2月
It was February of 1942,
是美国夺回夏威夷的第二天
the day after the U.S. retook Hawaii.
全市都上街庆祝了
The whole city was in the streets.
我记得 我们当时都好开心
I remember that. We were all so happy.
-我们以为局势扭转了 -这是个巧合
- We thought the tide had turned. - It's coincidence.
-是缘分 -可不止 霍桑
- It's serendipity. - It's more than that, Hawthorne.
肯定是的
It has to be.
这就证明了
This proves it.
证明了什么
Proves what?
那是什么表情
What is that look?
证明我的时间到了 茱莉安娜
It proves that my time is up, Juliana.
该由别人来接手了
It's time for somebody else to take the reins.
怎么可能由别人来接手
How can somebody else take the reins?
你以为我为什么要烧电影
Why do you think I burned the films?
时间不多了
Time is running out!
坏人收拢了包围圈 我也累了 茱莉安娜
Bad guys are closing in, and I'm tired, Juliana.
该由别人继续了
It's time for somebody else.
不 不
No. No. No!
你要么接受你的命运 要么躲避它
You can either embrace your destiny or dodge it.
或许我厌倦了你对我的命运的想法
Maybe I'm tired of your idea of my destiny!
我的想法 是你出现在了我的电影里
My idea? You turned up in my little movie.
-这有多巧 -多巧 那是你做的
- What are the odds? - The odds? You made that happen!
-不是我 -不是你
- Wasn't me. - Wasn't you.
我们第一次见面时
You know, the first time we met,
你说 我不会想看到我人生电影的结局
you told me I didn't want to know how the film of my life ends.
但霍桑 我想知道
But Hawthorne, I want to know!
结局究竟如何
How does it fucking end?
那要看你了 小妞
That depends on you, chickie.
他没有全烧
He didn't burn all of 'em.
你们没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Fine.
-谢天谢地 -我还在这儿
- Thank God... - I'm still here?
好了 好了
Here now. Here. Here.
好了 行了 好了
Here, here. We got it. There, there.
嗯
Yeah.
他们是谁
Who are they?
赏金猎人
Bounty hunters?
不是
No.
可能是德帝国
The Reich, maybe.
我们得走了 马上
We got to go. Now.
好了 就这里 下车
All right, this is it. Get out.
什么 为什么停车
What? Why are we stopping?
霍桑 我们也一起去
Hawthorne, we're coming with you.
下车 快点
Get out. Come on.
我们分头走更安全
It's safer if we split up.
-那你们呢 -我们没事的
- What about you? - We'll be all right.
你们去丹尼旅馆要个房♥间
Now you all just get a room at Danny's
-躲到风头过去 -嗯
- and lay low until things cool off. - Yeah.
这些现金够你们花了
Here's some cash to tide you over.
等安全了我再联♥系♥你
I'll get in touch when it's safe,
我会叫人去找你
send someone for you.
对了 你的朋友 贸易大臣
By the way, your friend, the trade minister?
我把我没烧的电影都送给了他
He's who I sent the films to, the ones I didn't burn.
但他是日本人
But he's Japanese.
我们需要在另一边也有朋友
We need friends on the other side now.
盟友 他是要人 有影响力
Allies. He's important, influential.
你和他有很深的联♥系♥
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表