剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
在日属太平洋合众国制♥造♥燃料短缺计划
北新墨西哥
中立区
纳瓦霍商栈
塞尔玛·哈里斯
奥利弗·蒂尔斯队长
有个黑人到我家来
A kokujin came to my door.
说他是你的朋友
He said he was your friend.
莱缪
Lem.
宪兵队还在找他呢
The Kempeitai are still looking for him.
他跟你说电影是谁的了吗
Did he tell you who he got the films from?
霍桑说每一部里都有我
Hawthorne said I'm in every one.
电影让人不安
The films are disturbing.
我还是想看看
Well, I'd like to see them anyway.
困难
Difficult.
对我们都有风险
A risk to both of us.
谢谢你收留我们
Thank you for taking us in.
我今天会另找个地方住的
Today I'll-I'll find us another place to stay.
我过世的妻子和儿子典明
My late wife and son Nori.
你似乎在这里找到了人生目标
You seem to have found a purpose here.
和意义
Meaning.
你很自♥由♥
You are free.
我们是不是该睡个午觉了
Should we take a little nap?
我们还会再见的
We will see each other again.
这我确信
I am sure.
不
No.
我刚看到些东西
I just had a-a vision.
一段记忆
A memory.
我嫁给了这个人
I was married to this man.
我们还有个孩子
We had a child.
在另一个世界里 你是我的儿媳
In another world, you were my daughter-in-law.
高堡奇人
The Man in the High Castle--
他说你我有很深的联♥系♥
he said you and I have a deep connection.
所以 我才收下了电影
That is why I accepted the films.
你是穿越者
You're a traveler.
就像楚蒂
Like Trudy.
海伦
Helen?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
告诉布莉姬特我会回来吃晚饭 好吗
Tell Bridget I'll be home for dinner, all right?
女儿们会高兴的
The girls will be thrilled.
怎么了
What's wrong?
爱丽丝·艾德勒
Alice Adler.
玛丽说 她又开始
Mary said that she's been
散播关于女儿们的谣言了
spreading those rumors again about the girls.
只是闲谈而已 海伦
It's just gossip, Helen.
不是的 约翰 才不只是闲谈
It is not, John. It's not just gossip.
她们不会有事的
Nothing's gonna happen to them.
好吗
Okay?
别忘了...
Don't forget the...
不会忘的
No, I won't.
我派车来接你 埃里克送你去
I'll send a car for you. Erich will take you.
他不会知道是干吗的
He won't know what it's for.
瑞德少校来了吗
Any sign of Major Raeder?
还没来 长官
Not in yet, sir.
美德帝国调查局的马修斯探员来了
Agent Matthews from the ARBI is here, sir.
总指挥
Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
马修斯探员
Agent Matthews.
亲自来了
In the flesh.
肯定是有急事
Must be urgent.
只是遵守规程 长官
I followed protocol, sir.
-怎么样 -五天前
- Well? - Five days ago,
帝国保安部特种小队
SD Special Kommandos
突袭了科罗拉多州博尔德市郊的一栋农舍
raided a farmhouse outside Boulder, Colorado.
突袭失败 小队队员被杀
The raid was botched, the Kommandos were killed,
目标也逃脱了
and the target escaped.
我这才知道
And I'm just now hearing about this?
抱歉 长官
Apologies, sir.
我也是昨晚才得知的
I only learned of it myself last night.
绝密 仅限局长知道
Streng geheim. Director's eyes only.
目标是谁
Who was the target?
只知道代号♥ 长官
Only a code name, sir.
食莲者
Lotus Eater.
食莲者目前在哪呢
Lotus Eater's current whereabouts?
不知道
Unknown.
胡佛局长将向中立区派去
Director Hoover is deploying additional assets
更多探员
to the Neutral Zone.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
我被指派了
I've been assigned.
落基山脉正值春季
Springtime in the Rockies.
好好玩
Enjoy it.
时不时寄明信片来
Send us a postcard from time to time.
是 长官
I will, sir.
派队去科罗拉多
Send a team to Colorado.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
西海岸目前燃料短缺
The current fuel shortages on the West Coast.
是暂时的 提督
Temporary, Admiral.
巴拿马运河出了问题
Problems at the Panama Canal.
他们自己搞出来的问题
Problems of their own devising.
未公开的秘密禁运令
An unacknowledged covert embargo.
德帝国掌握了世界大部分的资源
The Reich has most of the world's reserves.
纳粹想勒死我们
The Nazis mean to strangle us.
一点点勒死
Slowly.
如我所料 提督
As I predicted, Admiral.
也要靠你把握局面了
And it will fall to you to manage the situation here.
贸易大臣
Trade Minister.
废铁
Scrap metal.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
-哪来的 -丹佛
- Where you coming from? - Denver.
-去哪 -回家
- Where you going? - Home.
我都有点担心了
Starting to worry.
就是加油的人多
Uh, just long lines at the pumps.
简直疯了
It was nuts.
-孩子们如何 -都好好的 谢谢
- How are the kids? - Oh, thriving, thanks.
在关卡遇到问题了吗
Any problems at the checkpoint?
到目前还好
So far, so good.
不会总这么好运气
Won't last forever.
是啊
No, reckon not.
-谢谢你送来这个 -不客气 保重
- Thanks for these. - Sure. Take care.
这是什么意思
What's it supposed to mean?
-我不知道 -日出之地吗
- I don't know. - Land of the Rising Sun?
-不不 -嘲笑帝国吗 混♥蛋♥
- No, no, no, no, no. - Mocking the Empire, you little shit?!
-不是 无意冒犯 -那为什么要贴
- No, no. No disrespect. No disrespect. - So why put 'em up?
-因为酷 -酷个鬼 混♥蛋♥
- 'Cause they're cool. - Cool your heels, dipshit.
我逮到了一个破坏公物的青年
I arrested a young vandal.
这个到处都是
These are everywhere.
小麻烦而已
A nuisance.
他供出了他为他们跑腿送信的
He volunteered the location of the Resistance cell
抵抗组织分部
he runs errands and messages for.
他还指认罪犯牧师黑根是头头
He identified the criminal priest Hagan as ringleader.
要活的 警佐
Alive, Sergeant.
今天怎么样
Hey, how'd it go today?
显然 我还在这儿呢
I'm still here, obviously.
需要时间的 你得耐心
Takes time, you know. You got to be patient.
田上也那么说
That's what Tagomi said.
他还说 我们需要做的其实是
He also said that what we really need to do is...
放开
let go
彼此
of each other.
我在努力了
Yeah, I'm trying to.
我也是
Me, too.
很难
It's hard.
是啊
Yeah.
或许等你看过了电影 我就能
Maybe once you see the films, then I'll be able to...
他提到电影的什么事了吗
Did he mention something about the films?
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表