剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
想去哪就去哪
go wherever I want.
-我从没说你不是 -我也有人生的
- I never said you weren't. - I got a life, too, you know.
-我又没说你没有 -那好
- I never said you didn't! - All right, fine.
好啊
Fine.
看
Look.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
天呐 那家伙怎么回事
Geez. What the hell's that guy's problem?
-我不知道 继续开 -停车
- I don't know. I don't know. Keep driving. - Pull over!
-该死 拿枪 -停车
- Shit. Get the gun. - Pull over!
-什么 -去拿枪
- What? - Get the fucking gun.
-你疯了吗 -好 那我去拿
- What, are you, crazy? - All right, fine, I'll get it.
-不不 等等 你疯了吗 -放开
- No. No, no. Wait. Wait. Are you out of your mind? - Let go.
-他们人太多了 -奇尔顿 别
- Hey, there are too many of them. - Childan, stop.
老天爷啊 看路
Good God, watch the road. Just...
把枪放下
Put the gun down!
该死
Shit!
停车
Stop, stop, stop.
打得真准
Nice shot!
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
放下
Put it down.
-都好了吗 -嗯
- You all set? - Yeah.
小心 先生 那可是古董
Careful, sir. That's an antique.
而且是美好时代制枪的工艺代表
It's actually a fine example of Belle Epoque gunsmithing.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你的废话够多了
That's enough talking out of you.
这堆旧破烂是干什么的
What's all this old shit you're hauling?
就是些垃圾
It's all just junk, really.
就是我爷爷的东西
Just a bunch of stuff that belonged to my granddad
我们想拉回家
that we're taking back home.
好贵的垃圾
That's some expensive-ass junk.
容我解释
Let me explain.
记录薄 写的不是车上的东西
That record book-- it's not for the items in our bus.
好吧 伙计们 我们走
Okay, boys, let's roll.
-走 -先生
- Go. - Sir?
听我说
Listen to me.
你不能拿走我们的东西
You can't take our things.
求你 那是我们的一切了
Please. That's everything we got.
曾是你们的一切
Everything you had.
我们走吧 装车
Let's go. Load her up.
作为两个中立区的机灵鬼
You know, a couple resourceful paddies in the Neutral Zone--
我相信你们还能找到出路的
I'm sure you'll land on your feet again.
我们走吧
Yeah, let's go.
回见了
See you around.
让他们走路
Make 'em walk!
晚上好 田上君 欢迎
Konbanwa, Tagomi-san. Welcome.
你客气了 谢谢
You shouldn't have. Thank you so much.
请进
Come on in.
联合广场发生的事件
The incident took place in Union Square
很快得到了控制
and was quickly brought under control.
13名罪犯被逮捕
13 criminals were arrested
并被控反帝国罪
and charged with crimes against the empire.
现在继续常规节目
Now back to your regular program.
圣达菲
Santa Fe?
等一下
Just a second.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
我收到了你的字条
I got your note, and
上面说 如果我来这儿 要来找你
it said if I was ever in town to look you up.
所以我就来了
So here I am.
好吧
Right.
我开始觉得你不会请我进去了
I'm beginning to think you're not gonna ask me in.
已经挺晚了
It-it's late.
你里面有个男人了 是吗
Have you got a fella in there? Is that it?
-不是的 -哥们
- No, sir. - Hey, fella?
出来
Come out.
好吧
Okay.
你明晚有空吗
You free tomorrow night?
你在这里待几天
How many days are you here?
两三天
Two or three days.
我就当你同意了
I'm gonna take that as a "Yes."
找个付费电♥话♥
Go to a payphone,
打给这个号♥码 找廉姆
call this number and ask for Liam.
-廉姆是谁 -我
- And who's Liam? - Me.
我是廉姆
I'm Liam.
好吧 廉姆
Okay, Liam.
招牌红酒
House red.
好勒
You got it.
怎么样
So what's the word?
你认识这人吗
You know this guy?
见过这人吗
Have you seen this guy?
认识这人吗
You know this guy?
-认识他吗 -不知道
- Do you know him? - No idea.
你认识他吗
You know him?
不认识
Nope.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yes, sir.
你太客气了
You shouldn't have.
谢谢
Thank you.
好美
Very beautiful.
我得说
I have to say
我觉得好尴尬
I was so embarrassed
竟然不知你是贸易大臣
when I didn't know you were the trade minister.
你没必要知道
It's not required that you know.
你办公室的
And I was so impressed by
桥的景色给我留下了很深印象
the view of the bridge from your office.
的确非常美
It is quite beautiful.
请
Please.
好
Okay.
我们吃吧
Let us eat.
好
Hai.
我以为你已经睡了
I thought you were in bed.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
你看上去很累
You look tired.
我是很累
I am tired.
我想念我们以前的生活
I miss our old life.
我们的家
Our home.
我觉得它
And I feel it...
在渐渐远去
slipping away.
我不希望它溜走 约翰
I don't want it to slip away, John.
你明白的吧
You understand that, don't you?
我懂
Yeah, I do.
听着 我想了你提的要求
Listen, I... I've been thinking about what you asked, and...
或许你是该继续看瑞恩医生 就一阵
maybe you should see Dr. Ryan again, just for a while.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表