剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
I'm leaving tomorrow morning.
你自己选
It's your choice.
投降 别动
Surrender! Don't move!
你是罪犯牧师黑根
You're the criminal priest Hagan.
快进来
Come in.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
为什么
Why?
因为史密斯骗了我
'Cause Smith lied to me.
他让我信了这谎言 直到他对我有所求
He led me to believe it until he wanted something from me.
他是因为你才把我留在了身边
You're the reason he kept me close.
嗯
Yeah.
坐吧
Sit down.
我是去找你的
I went looking for you.
我以为你会在那边
I thought you'd be there.
怎么回事 你怎么去了柏林
What happened? Why did you go to Berlin?
我父亲 他命令我去的
My father. He ordered me to.
命令
Ordered to?
他是谁
Who is he?
马丁·豪斯曼
Um, Martin Heusmann.
那是你父亲
Is your father?
他不是被处死了吗
Wasn't he executed?
因为叛国
For treason.
我也一起被逮捕了
I was arrested alongside of him.
我这六个月都在监狱里
I've spent the last six months in prison.
我不知道
I had no idea.
我被迫与父亲断绝了关系
I was forced to denounce my father.
宣誓效忠德帝国
Pledge my loyalty to the Reich.
希姆莱饶了我一命
Himmler let me live.
希姆莱亲自赦免了你吗
Pardoned by Himmler, himself?
你不得不接受多少洗♥脑♥
How much re-education did you have to swallow?
足以保命
Enough to keep me alive.
我知道你会怎么想
I know what this looks like.
-是吗 -我那时处于黑暗的境地 茱莉安娜
- Do you? - I was in a dark fucking place, Juliana.
你根本想象不到我遭遇了什么
You have no idea what I went through.
是啊 我只知道我看到你穿着制♥服♥
No. I know that I watched you walk into that room
走进了那个房♥间
in uniform, though.
代表了一切我害怕的东西
Embodying everything that I fucking feared.
怎么 你要凭那一刻评判我吗
What, you're gonna judge me on one moment?
不是那一刻 乔
It's not one moment, Joe.
我送你上了去墨西哥的船
I put you on a boat to Mexico.
可紧接着 你就在柏林往上爬了
Next thing I know, you've climbed the ranks in Berlin.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
你比任何人都更了解我是什么样的人
You know who I am better than anyone.
-那是当时 -天呐 那一切都没变
- That was then. - Oh, God. None of that's changed.
这只是份工作
It's just a fucking job.
并不能定义我
It doesn't define who I am.
茱莉安娜 你给了我希望
Juliana, you gave me hope, okay?
所以我才从未放弃
That is why I never gave up.
求你
Please...
你曾相信过我
You believed in me once.
我们再次相遇不是个巧合
Us meeting again is not a coincidence.
那是什么
Then what is it?
相信我
Trust me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我就是...
I just... um...
没事
Nothing.
我不希望你担心
I don't want you to worry
日本人或是德帝国
about the Pons or about the Reich.
日本人撑不了多久的
The Pons aren't going to last.
未来属于德帝国 德帝国就是未来
The future is the Reich and the Reich is the future.
茱莉安娜
Juliana...
我们可以站在历史正确的一边
we can be on the right side of history.
你和我
You and me.
站住
Halt.
没事的 相信我
It's okay. Trust me.
我得去出席一次会议
I have a meeting I must attend.
我知道他们在哪了
I know where they are.
宾夕法尼亚州 波科诺山
They're in the Poconos, in Pennsylvania.
那光里 有声音
The light, it has a sound.
一种机械的声音 像是台机器
It's like this mechanical sound. Like-like it's a machine.
你回忆起来的吗
From your memory?
我觉得所有这些电影都与这盘电影有关
I think all these films are connected to this film,
这一盘 这个东西
to this one film. To this thing.
我需要乔
And I need Joe.
我需要他帮我查明矿井里有什么
I need him to help me find out what's inside that mine.
把你说的关于抵抗组织的事告诉他
Tell him what you told me about the Resistance.
黑根 关于抵抗组织 你都知道什么
Hagan, what can you tell me about the Resistance?
我的耳朵
My ears...
从那天之后就一直在耳鸣
have never stopped ringing since that day.
再说一遍
Say it again.
弗兰克
Frank...
弗林克
Frink...
还活着
is alive.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表