剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
他两个宝贝女儿可能也携带这缺陷基因
but his two precious daughters may also carry the defect.
还就要成年了
And are coming of age.
你要去中立区 是吧
You're bound for the Zone, right?
别担心 不会在这儿用的
Well, no worries. Won't be used around here.
务必确保这一点
Yeah, see that they're not.
当然 完全是为了自卫
No, strictly self-defense.
帮个忙
Give me a hand?
你这可是好多的自卫啊 哥们
Got yourself a whole lot of self-defense there, brother.
你知道人怎么说 哥们
Well, you know what they say, pal.
永不遗忘 永不原谅
Never forget, never forgive.
我告诉你了 中村
I told you, Nakamura.
我有很多本事
I have many skills.
但不包括审讯死人
Interrogating the dead is not one of them.
我不配顶替吉田警佐
I am not worthy to replace Sergeant Yoshida.
或许吧
Perhaps not.
我离开之前 长官
Before I leave your sight, sir...
尸体都已验过
All the bodies have been examined.
但没有罪犯牧师黑根
No sign of the criminal priest Hagan.
找到黑根
Find Hagan,
把他活着抓回来
bring him to me alive,
你就可以做我的警佐
and you will be my sergeant.
如果你做不到
If you cannot,
就辞职 去哪个
resign yourself to a career
穷乡僻壤的殖民地冲突区找份工作
in the colonial backwater in a conflict zone.
如果你觉得旧金山的冬天很冷
If you think San Francisco is miserable in the winter,
想想满洲里有多冷
imagine Manchuria.
我们查过了所有医院 停尸房♥
We've checked every hospital, the morgue,
他也没有被羁押 长官
and he's not in custody, sir.
是没在我们手里
Not in our custody.
据我们在帝国保安部的线人称
Our sources in SD say
瑞德也不在他们那儿
Raeder's not in theirs, either.
那继续找
Well, keep looking.
是 长官
Sir.
城户君
Oh, Kido Tai-i.
提督
Téitoku.
贸易大臣田中告诉我
Trade Minister Tagomi informs me
发生了一件不幸的误会
there has been an unfortunate misunderstanding
事关一名外国人 茱莉安娜·克莱恩
regarding the gaijin Juliana Crain.
她与抵抗组织有合作
She collaborated with the Resistance,
而且与我两名手下的死有关
and is implicated in the murder of two of my officers.
贸易大臣请我释放这名外国人
The trade minister has asked me to release the gaijin
和她的 妹妹吗
and her, uh, what is it, sister?
是的 提督 妹妹
Hai, Téitoku, sister.
提督
Téitoku,
茱莉安娜·克莱恩的妹妹已经死了
the sister of Juliana Crain is deceased.
这个据说的妹妹是另一♥码♥事
This supposed sister is another matter,
必须要好好调查清楚
and needs to be investigated fully.
你大可这么做
And you are free to do so.
与此同时
In the meantime,
请将她们交给他
please release them both to his custody.
是 提督
Hai, Téitoku.
你为什么要保护颠覆分子
Why are you protecting subversives?
那是叛国
That is treason.
你冒着生命危险带电影去纽约 叛国
You took the film to New York, risked your life. Treason?
和平的代价很高
The price of peace is high.
那向我解释一下楚蒂·沃克的矛盾
Then explain to me the paradox of Trudy Walker.
我亲自处死了她 我看着她死的
I executed her myself. I saw her die.
但今天 她又出现了 还活着
And yet, today, there she was, alive.
答案很简单
The answer is simple.
她们不是同一个人
She is not the same person.
-克莱恩小姐 -田上君
- Miss Crain. - Tagomi-san.
抱歉我没有早点到
I apologize for not coming sooner,
没能避免这一切
for what happened earlier.
不怪你 谢谢你能来
It's not your fault. Thank you for coming at all.
你已被转交给了我
You're being released to my custody.
你和你妹妹将由我保护
You and your sister will be under my protection.
带我去见另一名犯人
Take me to the other prisoner.
一个现在被封为雅利安偶像的
"A prominent family, currently being celebrated
显赫家庭 他们的儿子为帝国
"as an Aryan ideal-- a son who sacrificed his life
牺牲了自己的性命
"on behalf of the Reich--
在不久的将来可能要面临类似的选择
may face a similar choice in the near future."
她怎么敢这么写
How dare she print this?
她不敢 只可能是被胡佛逼迫的
She wouldn't, not unless Hoover was twisting her arm.
这是爱丽丝·艾德勒传出来的
This comes from Alice Adler.
-她就是从那儿听来的 -那可未必 海伦
- That's where she got it. - No, we don't know that, Helen.
我敢肯定
I do.
你得想想办法
You have to do something about this.
我会的 你得信任我
I will. You just have to trust me.
学校护士今天来电了 约翰
The school nurse called today, John.
珍妮弗来例假了
Jennifer started her period.
什么
What?
我去跟她打个招呼
I'll... I'll go say hello.
他们会向国家上报的 约翰
They'll be reporting it to the state, John.
她会被测试的
She'll be tested.
那我们就能知道了
And then we'll know.
或许会没事呢
Maybe it'll be fine.
你能不能别这样了
Can't you stop this?
我不要再失去个孩子了 约翰
I won't lose another child, John.
我好需要喝一杯
Do I need a drink.
-你们住过我们这儿吗 -第一次
- Have you stayed with us before? - First time.
酒吧在那边 先生们
Bar's that way, gentlemen.
619和620房♥间
Rooms 619 and 20.
电梯就在拐角处
Elevator's around the corner.
但坏了 楼梯好用
Out of order. Stairs work.
-你们有吃的吗 -全城最好的牛排
- You serve food? - Best steak in town.
"最好"是跟什么比的
"Best" relative to what exactly?
我说了 全城最好
Like I said, best in town.
那就没啥可比的了
That's... circular.
我喜欢三分熟的
I like mine rare.
砍掉牛角 擦干净屁♥股♥ 就端上来
Knock off the horns, wipe its ass, bring it on out.
-不错啊 -能来点寿司就好了
- Sounds about right. - Oh, for some sushi.
是谁想回旧金山了
Now who's ready to go back to San Francisco?
乔瑟夫 请进
Joseph, come in.
胜利万岁
Sieg Heil.
威廉姆斯 米勒
Williams, Miller,
这是我们的新资浅贸易专员
meet our new junior trade attaché.
乔瑟夫·辛纳戴拉
Joseph Cinnadella.
-意大利人 -还是蓝眼睛
- Italiano. - With blue eyes.
我祖父是北意大利的
Well, my grandfather was from Northern Italy,
-就住在勃伦纳山口附近 -真日耳曼
- near the Brenner Pass. - Positively Teutonic.
-欢迎来到基因粪池 -来过吗
- Welcome to the genetic cesspool. - Been here before?
第一次
First time.
这里可跟帝国大不一样
Well, you'll find it quite a change from the Reich.
在街上跟黑人和亚裔擦肩而过
Rubbing elbows in the streets with Negros and Asiatics,
应该偶尔还有犹太人
and the odd Semite, I suspect.
那...日本人呢
Well, what about the, uh... the Japs?
我们还得应付他们吧
Don't we have to deal with them?
-荣誉雅利安人 -至少是这么说的
- Honorary Aryans. - Yeah, or so we're told.
我们不怎么交际
We keep to ourselves.
不过 如果有机会的话
Although, if you get a chance,
北滩夜店真的很不错
the North Beach nightclubs are really something.
不过记得给"小士兵"戴钢盔 士兵
Be sure to put a helmet on that soldier, soldier.
先生们
Gentlemen,
晚上愉快
enjoy your evening.
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Sir. - Sir.
他们是谁
Who are they?
帝国保安部
SD.
向胡佛报告
Report to Hoover.
听我一句
Word to the wise...
欢迎来旧金山
Welcome to San Francisco.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表