剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
喝点
Drink this.
喝吧
Come on.
我做了什么啊
What have I done?
你做了你不得不做的
You did what you had to do.
我杀过一个人
I killed a man once.
你心里怎么承受得了
How do you live with that?
我不知道
I don't know.
这会改变一个人
It changes you.
但你还得继续生活
But you go on.
这没办法 茱莉安娜
You have to, Juliana.
话说你
You know, you, uh,
刚才身手很利落
handled yourself pretty well back there.
看来你不是第一次杀人了
Take it that's not the first time you've killed someone.
默默回味痛苦的记忆
The silence of bad memories.
大战之后 我加入了美国反抗军
After the war, I joined up with the Rebel American Army.
一群为不可能实现的目标努力的人
As good a group of lost causers as you're ever gonna meet.
你让我想起了和他们在一起的日子
You remind me of being with them.
你和他们还有联♥系♥吗
Do you still have connections?
美国反抗军后来成了抵抗组织了吗
Well, the RAA became the Resistance?
一部分吧
Some of them.
-你没有 -这个嘛
- Not you? - Well...
我尽力了
I did my best.
怎么了
Why?
我想找一个人
I don't know, there's somebody I'd like to find.
我不知道他在哪 甚至不知道他是死是活
I don't know where he is, or if he's even still alive.
你有他名字吗
Do you have his name?
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
因为好舞伴太难找
'Cause good dance partners are hard to find.
韦伯大使已向我通报了
Ambassador Weber gave me a full briefing
辛纳戴拉先生在这边的活动
on Mr. Cinnadella's activities here.
你们政♥府♥批准的吧
Sanctioned by your government.
不是
No, no.
蒂尔斯和韦克斯勒都是叛徒
Both Diels and Wexler were traitors.
也都受我们庇护
And under our protection.
不管怎样
Well, nevertheless,
在我们看来 我们扯平了
from our point of view, the scales are balanced.
任何进一步的报复行为
And any further retribution, well...
都会令人非常遗憾
that would be regrettable.
这事我说了不算
That is not for me to decide.
我理解 检察官
I understand, Inspector.
可是希姆莱帝国领袖
But Reichsfuhrer Himmler?
他非常想尽早结束此案的调查
You see, he's eager to close the books on this investigation.
把这堆麻烦抛在脑后
Put this whole mess behind us.
我们会把调查进展及时知会你方的
We will be sure to keep you apprised as the investigation continues.
非常感谢 总检察官
Much appreciated, Chief Inspector.
谢谢你见我
Thank you for your time.
您要在这边访问多久
How long will you be our guest?
这得看情况了 是不是
Well, that depends now, doesn't it?
我知道辛纳戴拉先生到这里来
I do know Mr. Cinnadella was not here
并不只是为了暗♥杀♥纳粹叛徒
just to assassinate Nazi defectors.
他还有其他目标
He had other targets.
日本目标
Japanese targets.
我们还没扯平呢 局长
The scales are not balanced, Director.
我怀疑朱莉安娜·克莱恩
Well, I suspected Juliana Crain
在乔·辛纳戴拉死的那晚在现场
was with Joe Cinnadella the night he died.
宪兵队派黑社会
The Kempeitai has the Yakuza
进入中立区搜捕她
searching the Neutral Zone for her.
我相信我们的人会先抓到她吧
I trust our people will find her first?
最好是如此
Well, that would be the idea.
不过说实话 我觉得宪兵队
Honestly, though, I don't think the Kempeitai
没有很想抓到杀他的凶手
is that interested in catching his killer.
怎么讲
Why's that?
显然 辛纳戴拉先生
Apparently, Mr. Cinnadella
还盯上了日方高层要员
was also targeting an important Japanese official.
是元首授命
At the Fuhrer's behest.
帝国领袖肯定有自己的考虑
The Reichsfuhrer must have his reasons.
这是自然
I'm sure of that.
但和日本人交涉起来 就很尴尬了
But it does make for awkward conversations with the Pons.
我相信你能够防止事态恶化
I'm sure you can keep the matter from escalating.
当然
Of course.
请自便吧
Make yourself at home.
不管了
Ah, fuck it.
你是个毒贩
You're a drug dealer?
我让人们好受点
I make people feel better.
真高尚
That's noble.
是什么
What is it?
闪电
Zed.
是一种安♥非♥他♥命♥
It's an amphetamine.
兴♥奋♥剂♥ 听着
Stimulant. Listen.
在这等着 好吗
Wait here, yeah?
给我点时间
Give me a little time.
有扫帚吗
Got a broom?
别出门就行
Just stay inside.
休息一下吧
Try to get some rest.
我去打听一下
I'll put some feelers out,
看能不能给你找到莱缪
see if I can find Lem for you.
廉姆
Hey, Liam.
谢谢你
Thanks.
我很快就上去
I'll be up in a minute.
别耽搁太久
Don't take too long now.
再见了 鲍勃
Bye, Bob.
祝你享受丹佛的生活
Enjoy Denver.
其实我要和桑普森先生走一趟
I'm actually going on a trip with Mr. Sampson.
去哪
Oh, where?
去哪啊
Where?
好吧
All right.
我要告诉你一件事
I'm gonna tell you something.
但我要你保证 不准对任何人说
But I need you to promise not to say anything to anyone.
我就是保密的化身
I am a paragon of discretion.
他要带我去见弗兰克
He's taking me to see Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克·弗林克
Frank. Frank Frink?
他还活着
He's alive?
我不知道 他是这么说的
I don't know, that's what he says.
他说他住在一个天主教社区里
He says he's at some Catholic community
就在山上 不到一天的车程
up in the mountains, less than a day away.
所以我必须去
So I have to go.
代我向弗林克先生问好
Give Mr. Frink my regards.
我会的
I will.
来吧
Come here.
你多保重
You take care of yourself.
你也是
You, too.
怀亚特 怀亚特 你在吗
Wyatt? Wyatt, are you there?
我的天
Oh, shit.
就是你在找我
You the one looking for me?
我需要找到霍桑
Look, I need to find Hawthorne.
霍桑不希望被人找到
Hawthorne doesn't want to be found.
把枪拿开
Put the goddamn gun away.
我掌握了一些情报
I got hold of some intelligence, okay?
-是纳粹的重大计划 -那就告诉我
- Major Nazi operation. - Okay, tell me what it is.
-我传话给他 -不行
- I will get the message to him. - No, no, no.
他最好亲自见我一面 拜托了
He's gonna want to see me in person. Please.
你还想找谁
Who you looking for now?
外面可是有不少人在找你呢
'Cause there's plenty of folks out there looking for you.
黑社会拿着你的照片到处问
Yakuza's flashing your photo all over town.
还有帝国保安部
SD, too.
我的天啊 朱莉安娜
For fuck's sake, Juliana.
我都带你到了这里了
I brought you this far.
你也该告诉我到底是怎么回事了
I think it's time you tell me what the hell's going on.
你听说过高堡奇人吗
Ever heard of the Man in the High Castle?
当然
Yeah, of course.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表