剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
你真确定吗
Are you so sure?
问问你丈夫
Ask your husband.
你这是什么意思
What are you insinuating?
问问他杰瑞的死
Ask him about Gerry's death,
-为什么没做尸检 -你疯了
- why there was no autopsy. - Oh, you're insane.
还有报纸上关于我女儿的文章
And this piece in the paper about the girls--
你怎么能说...
how could you even suggest...
是真的 不是吗
It's true, isn't it?
她们没有任何毛病
There is nothing wrong with them.
你给她们做过检测吗 做过吗
Have you had them tested yet? Have you?
那不关你事
That is none of your business!
她们应该被处理掉
They need to be taken care of.
-你好大胆 -为了帝国
- How dare you! - For the sake of the Reich!
你闭嘴...
You shut your...
我就不
I will not!
我占了一卦
I threw the I Ching.
第40卦
Hexagram 40.
解脱
Liberation.
变换到56卦
Changing line into Hexagram 56.
过渡
Transition.
非常吉利
Most auspicious.
我从未真正有机会哀悼她
I never really got to mourn her, you know.
现在你有机会了
Now's your chance.
专心 楚楚
Focus, Tru.
如果你放开她
If you let go of her,
你失去的楚蒂
the Trudy you lost,
你会得到解脱
you will be liberated.
放开她
Able to let go of her.
她也放开你
And she of you.
过渡
Transition.
你一直照顾我 姐姐
You've always looked out for me, sis.
以后你不用操心了
You don't need to anymore.
我找到了...
I found...
原因
the reason.
一切的原因
For everything.
照顾好自己 姐姐
Take care of yourself, sis.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表