剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
东蒙托克街 4112号♥ 拉瑞特经理
东蒙托克街 4112号♥ 拉瑞特经理
东蒙托克街 4112号♥ 拉瑞特经理
东蒙托克街 4112号♥ 拉瑞特经理
《潘趣酒派对》 主演 洛克·哈德森 琼·艾莉森
《潘趣酒派对》 主演 洛克·哈德森 琼·艾莉森
《潘趣酒派对》 主演 洛克·哈德森 琼·艾莉森
大纳粹德意志帝国
1962年 纽约市
拉瑞特
运输搬运
日属太平洋合众国
旧金山
沉重的蚂蚱
纽约
大纳粹德意志帝国
大纳粹德意志帝国
中立区
卡农城
大纳粹德意志帝国
大力水手
纳粹大使♥馆♥
日属太平洋合众国
里克斯岛监狱
纽约市
日本帝国车站
卡农城
大纳粹德意志帝国
鲁道夫·温格纳上尉
日属太平洋合众国
中立区
旧金山
洛杉矶
日属太平洋合众国
中立区
旧金山
卡农城
日属太平洋合众国边境
沉重的蚂蚱
沉重的蚂蚱
卡农城
日出餐馆
日本鬼子
下一个
就是你
把你们炸回
地狱
日本鬼子
下一个
就是你
把你们炸回
地狱
这是崭新的一天
It's a new day.
太阳东升
The sun rises in the east.
我们祖国的大地上 男人女人
Across our land, men and women
去工厂 农场 开始工作
go to work in factories and farms...
养家糊口
Providing for their families.
人人都有工作
Everyone has a job.
人人都清楚自己的角色
Everyone knows the part they play
让我们的国家保持强大
keeping our country strong
安全
and safe.
所以今天 我们感谢我们勇敢的领袖
So today, we give thanks to our brave leaders,
因为我们更强大了 更骄傲了
knowing we are stronger and prouder,
越来越好了
and better.
没错 这是我们骄傲国土上崭新的一天
Yes, it's a new day in our proud land.
但最伟大的日子 还在未来
But our greatest days, they lie ahead.
胜利万岁
Sieg heil.
伙计 伙计
Hey, uh, pal, pal.
嗯
Yeah.
你知道经理在哪吗
Do you know where the manager is?
那边走
Over there.
您是经理沃伦先生吗
Are you the manager, Mr. Warren?
嗯
Yeah.
-我是乔·布雷克 -那又如何
- I'm Joe Blake. - So?
我听说您有份工作给我
I was told you have a job.
谁告诉你的 乔·布雷克
And who told you that, Joe Blake?
我不知道他的名字
I didn't get his name.
只拿到了这个
Just this.
他们现在就给我这种人
So this is what they're sending me now.
-你多大了 28 -27
- How old are you, 28? - 27.
27.
你来干什么啊 乔·布雷克
What the hell you doing here, Joe Blake?
我想夺回我的国家 先生
I want my country back, sir.
夺回 你就没拥有过它
You want it back? You never had it.
什么意思
Sir?
他们投弹的时候你还是个啃手指的孩子
You were still sucking your thumb when they dropped the bomb.
这破地方是你唯一所知的国家
This shit hole's the only country you've ever known.
我父亲跟我说过以前的样子
Well, my father told me what it was like,
战前的样子
before the war.
-你父亲 -他说人人都是自♥由♥的
- Your father, huh? - He said every man was free.
我怎么知道你不是间谍
How do I know you're not a spy?
-间谍 -抵抗组织
- A spy? - The Resistance...
如今已所剩无几 内部全是间谍
what's left of it... is shot through with them.
我半数朋友都死了
Half my friends are dead.
或许就因为这个他们才用上你这种毛头小子了
Guess that's why they're down to kids like you.
我不是间谍
I'm not a spy.
知道那些褐衫党如果抓住你会把你怎么样吗
You know what those brownshirts out there would do if they caught you?
我不怕死
I'm not afraid to die.
我也不怕 那或许还是解脱
Me, either. Might be a relief, actually.
但你怕疼吗
But how you feel about pain?
-疼 -对
- Pain? - Yeah.
当他们一个个拔掉你的指甲
When they're plucking your fingernails out one by one,
或者像敲核桃那样敲碎你的蛋蛋
or they're cracking your balls open like walnuts.
那时你或许就不会再在乎
That's when maybe you stop caring about
你老爸说过什么话了
what your old man said
你会把我的名字告诉外面当兵的
and tell Johnny Jackboot out there my name,
甚至是他想知道的一切
or just about anything else he wants.
你既然那么怕 干吗做这个
You're so afraid, why are you here?
我参过战 小子
I fought in the war, kid.
在维珍尼亚滩看到我哥们的脑子被炸飞
I saw my buddies' brains get blown out on Virginia Beach.
你呢 你只是个会害我被抓的臭小子
You... You're just a punk who could get me caught.
是啊 我想我是怕疼
Yeah, I guess I'm afraid of pain.
我也没有死在战场上的哥们
I don't have any buddies who died in the war.
我并不了解什么是自♥由♥
I don't really know what freedom is.
但我不是什么臭小子
But I'm not a punk
也不是间谍 沃伦先生
and I'm not a spy, Mr. Warren.
我来是因为我想做该做的事
I'm here because I want to do the right thing.
你到底要不要给我那份工作
So you gonna give me the job or not?
沿高速公路穿过帝国
You take the autobahn across the Reich.
在这里停下 卡农城
You stop here, Canon City.
那是中立区
That's the Neutral Zone.
他倒是会看地图
Wow, he can read a map too, huh?
-我在那儿做什么 -等着
- What am I gonna do there? - You wait.
联络人认为安全了 自会接触你
Your contact will approach you when and if he determines it's safe.
如果他不来呢
And if he doesn't?
那就是你被纳粹发现了 你死定了
Nazis are onto you. You're dead.
-这是什么 -苯♥丙♥胺♥
- What's this? - Benzedrine.
在路上发困了 就嗑一两粒
You get sleepy on the road, you pop a couple of those.
-不得停车 -所以他才叫你"医生"吗
- No stopping. - These why he calls you "Doc"?
这小子挺机灵啊
The boy's fast, huh?
你可以直接跟我说话啊 我就在这儿呢
You can talk to me, you know. I'm in the room.
会用吗
You know how to use one of those?
-我要这个做什么 -如果运气好就用不上
- What do I need that for? - Any luck, you don't.
你到底会不会用
You know how to use it or not?
嗯 在电影里看过
Yeah. I've seen the movies.
瞄准 开枪
Point and shoot.
我的货是什么
So what's my cargo?
-德国咖啡机 -我不是指这个
- Good German coffeemakers. - That's not what I meant.
听说好奇的猫会怎么样吗
You heard what curiosity did to the cat?
就是咖啡机 赶紧走吧
Coffeemakers. Now, get going.
等我回来时见了
See you boys when I get back.
你再也不会见到我们了 这事就这样
You'll never see us again. That's how it works.
祝你好运 小子
Good luck, kid.
快走 走啊 快走
Go. Go! Go, go, go!
放下武器
Lower your weapon!
放下
Put it down!
找掩护 趴下
Take cover, take cover, get down!
趴下
Get down!
快走 快走啊
Get going! Get going!
快走 快点
Get outta here! Come on!
趴下 快点
Get down! Now!
他要逃了 上
He's getting away! Get, get!
走吧 走啊
Let's go, come on! Come on!
走 走
Go! Go!
走啊 医生
Come on, doc!
你去那边 分头走
Go that way! Split up!
史密斯副总指挥
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表