剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
与此同时
In the meantime,
我们就快要完成机器的原型机了
we are close to completing a prototype of the machine.
我们仍处于人体试验的
We are still in the early stages
早期阶段
of human testing.
志愿者
Volunteers.
有人穿越了吗
Have any of them traveled?
暂时没有 帝国大元帅
Not as yet, Reichsmarschall.
有人穿越了后告诉我
Let me know when they do.
他们已经开始修建了
They're already building it.
我确定 我能感受到
I know it, I can feel it.
乔·布雷克还跟你说了什么
What else did Joe Blake tell you?
他说一旦纳粹到达新世界
He said that once the Nazis reach Die Nebenwelt,
以及之后的所有世界
and all the worlds after that,
即便他父亲最大的梦想也会相形见绌
that it'll dwarf even his father's biggest dreams.
必须阻止他们
They have to be stopped.
一定有办法毁掉那机器
There's got to be a way to destroy this machine.
那就得回德帝国
Means going back to the Reich.
我知道
I know.
你会需要帮助
You'll need help.
你对怀亚特有什么了解
What do you know about Wyatt?
他喜欢
He has a reputation
玩两面派
of playing both sides against the middle.
中村不会来了
Nakamura will not be joining you.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
还记得我对你之前的上司 大志做了什么吗
You remember what I did to your old boss, Taishi?
你的作用将决定你能活多久
Your usefulness will determine how long you live.
我要怎么证明自己
How can I prove myself?
我们和德帝国的协议
Our agreement with the Reich
禁止任何一方以任何官方形式
forbids either side to operate in the Neutral Zone
在中立区行事
in any official capacity.
我要去那儿办事
I have business there.
我要你给我一个影子身份
I need you to provide me with a shadow identity.
我可以做好必要准备
I can make the necessary preparations.
到时候
And you will accompany me
你还得陪我去
when the time comes.
我的荣幸 城户君
It will be an honor, Kido-san.
你打算用一部电影阻止法♥西♥斯♥
So, you're gonna stop the fascists with a film.
我会试试 它启发了我
I'm gonna try. It enlightened me.
也会启发别人 总得迈出第一步
It'll inspire others. You got to start somewhere.
她需要新的证件 听说你是行家
She needs new papers. I hear you're the man to see.
新证件 老证件怎么了
New papers? What's wrong with your old papers?
首先 我得去德帝国
Well, I'm going to the Reich, for a start.
我的老天
Oh, Jesus, Mary and Joseph.
嗯 你不用去
Yeah. You don't have to come.
-你不能一个人去 -我不会一个人
- You can't go alone. - I won't be alone.
我会找到人的
I'll find people.
第一站也许可以去圣特雷莎教堂
You might make St. Theresa's your first stop.
那里或许有人会帮你
Could be someone there to help.
也许听不进去 但至少他们不会揭发你
May not listen, but at least they won't turn you in.
我说不好 他们不搭理外人
I-I don't know. They stick to themselves.
你能怪他们吗
Can you blame them?
他们对更大的战斗没有兴趣
Just saying, they're not interested in the bigger fight.
他们有自己的战斗
They got their own.
我送你去萨布拉 不对 圣特雷莎教堂
I'll drop you at Sabra-- sorry, St. Theresa's.
再去趟丹佛 找到我最喜欢的
I'll drive to Denver and find my favorite purveyor
伪造和失窃证件供应者
of false and stolen documents.
我跟你去
I'll ride with you.
你们俩注意安全 拜托
Be safe, you two. Please.
别担心我们 我们轻车熟路
Don't worry about us, we know our way around.
注意安全 好吗
You be careful, okay?
-我会的 -祝你好运 小妞
- I will. - Good luck, chickie.
桑普森拉比
Reb Sampson.
你太棒了
You were magnificent.
恭喜
Mazel tov.
只用了走调的吟诵和焦虑不安的汗水
It only took, uh, some off-key chanting and a little flop sweat
就让弗兰克·弗林克成人了
to make Frank Frink a man.
等等 你还紧张了吗 我没看出来
Wait, you were nervous? I couldn't tell.
我吓坏了
I was terrified.
我们所有的受戒礼都该你来做
You should do all our bar mitzvahs.
你很有天分
You're a natural.
你该找个真正的拉比
Yeah, you should get a real rabbi.
是啊 如今拉比稀缺
Yeah. They're in short supply these days.
听着...
Listen, so...
什么都不用担心 对吗
So there's nothing to worry about, huh?
来了几个恶棍打听那个访客
A couple of ruffians, asking after our visitor.
赏金猎人
Bounty hunters?
感觉像是
Smelled like.
该死
Oh, shit.
他们信了我们的谎言吗
Did-did they buy our charade?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
不过其中一个人怀疑地打量了我
But one of them was giving me the look.
他们都这样
Yeah, they all do that.
他们对犹太人没有第六感
They don't actually have a sixth sense about Jews.
他们盯着你 看你会不会畏缩
They're just looking to see if you flinch.
你没有畏缩吧
And you didn't flinch, did you?
没有
I did not.
好样的
Attagirl.
他们现在多半在去怀俄明州的路上了
They're probably halfway to Wyoming by now.
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
要不我开车去丹佛打听下
So m-maybe, I'll drive down to Denver and ask around.
小心点
You'll be careful.
我时刻小心 你要操心的事够多了
Always. Always. I mean, you have enough to worry about,
不用担心我
you don't need to worry about me.
你个笨蛋
You idiot.
你回来后我才能安心
I won't have a moment's peace until you're back.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, darling?
怎么不说话
Cat got your tongue?
我刚在想象我亲吻一个骷髅头
I just had an image of kissing a skull.
好惊悚
Well, that's morbid.
我一个朋友前些天死了
A friend of mine died the other day.
关系很好吗
A close friend?
我们有种独一无二的羁绊
We had a unique connection.
这样啊
I see.
别吃醋
Don't be jealous.
不是那样的
It wasn't like that.
他和我就像家人
He and I were like family.
那还用说 他就像是你哥哥
Don't tell me, he was like a brother to you.
不只是哥哥
More than a brother.
但跟你不一样
But nothing like you.
有人吗
Hello?
打扰下
Excuse me!
今天关门了
We are closed today.
明天再来吧
Come back tomorrow.
这是...
This is...
不好意思 我是罗伯特·奇尔顿
Pardon me, I am Robert Childan.
这里是我家
This is my home.
不不 这里只有日本人
No, no, no. Japanese only.
请离开
Now go away.
来人太多了
Too many visitors.
这里不是度假胜地
We're not a resort.
我只想给你看看这个
I just want to show you this.
我不打算留下
I'm not looking to stay.
我们不是抵抗组织
We are not Resistance,
我们也不想加入
and we are not looking to join.
我明白 我不为任何人工作 我独♥立♥行事
I understand. I'm not working for anyone, I'm on my own.
我会看看
I'll take a look.
你可以住一晚
And you can stay for one night.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能失陪下吗
Will you pardon me a second?
去吧
Go ahead.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表