剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
You and he have a deep connection.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
那是什么意思
What do you mean by that?
你想知道
You want to know...
你的结局吗
how it ends for you?
田上就知道
Tagomi knows.
那些电影里每卷都有你
You're in every damn one of those films.
让田上给你看
Get Tagomi to show them to you.
他们叫我不必浪费时间
They told me not to waste my time
看你的申请资料
looking at your application.
因为我是"混血"
Because I'm "Hapa."
混血
Hapa?
夏威夷俚语 就是"混血児"
Hawaiian slang for... kon-kétsuji.
生在美国
So, American born
有一半白人血统
and half-white.
日语呢
And Japanese?
日语还可以 长官
My Japanese is serviceable, sir.
再说一遍
Again.
你内心会忠于谁 混血中村警佐
Where would your true loyalty lie, Sergeant Nakamura-hapa?
是你日本人的父亲 还是你母亲的同胞
With your Japanese father, or with your mother's people,
他们炸毁了这栋楼
who bombed this building
杀害了你想顶替的勇敢的人
and killed the brave man you hope to replace?
我只是想要个证明自己的机会
I only ask for an opportunity to prove myself.
今早上
This morning,
报复行动促使一位有公德心的公民
the reprisals have prompted a civic-minded citizen
提供了一条可能很有用的情报
to offer what may be a solid tip...
是关于最后一个仍在逃的抵抗领袖
on one of the last rebel leaders still at large.
警佐
And Sergeant?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我可没法审讯尸体
I cannot interrogate a corpse.
乔
Joe.
总指挥
Oberstgruppenfuhrer.
那么
So,
帝国领袖希姆莱要派你
Reichsfuhrer Himmler is sending you
去我们在旧金山的大使♥馆♥
to our embassy in San Francisco,
而我要提供一个可行的掩护身份
and I'm to provide a plausible cover.
"副贸易专员"
"Deputy Trade Attaché."
我们将提供一本干净的护照和必要的证书
We'll furnish a clean passport and the necessary credentials.
给我们几天时间筹备
Give us a couple of days to get it all in order.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
帝国领袖把你的未来都策划好了 乔
The Reichsfuhrer's got your future all mapped out for you, Joe.
但他肯定没考虑到眼下的事
But I'll bet he didn't think about the present.
什么意思 长官
Sir?
这是点零用钱
Some walking-around money.
现在的曼哈顿啊
Manhattan these days,
花销简直要赶上柏林了
almost as expensive as Berlin.
谢谢 长官 我会还您的
Thank you, sir. I'll pay you back.
你父亲的事我很遗憾 乔
I'm sorry about your father, Joe.
我也很遗憾 长官
I'm sorry, too, sir.
关于您儿子的事
About your son.
我要你亲自去处理 埃里希
I want you to take care of this personally, Erich.
谨慎点
Discreetly.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们不能临时搞这种事
They can't pull this shit on me last minute.
在我们的世界 二战前是德美联盟领袖
弗里茨·库恩那事是我的
The Fritz Kuhn deal is my deal.
我不需要个刚从火箭飞机上下来的德国小妞
I don't need some German chick fresh off the rocket plane
来对我指手画脚
to tell me which way's up.
妮可·达摩
Nicole Dormer.
德国小妞
German chick.
抱歉
Sorry.
比利·特纳 宣传部长
Billy Turner. Minister of Propaganda,
也是个大傻瓜
and world-class idiot.
欢迎来纽约 小姐
Welcome to New York, Fraulein.
-第一次吗 -不是
- First time? - Hardly.
-达摩小姐 -叫我妮可就行
- Miss Dormer... - Nicole.
妮可 关于这场重命名仪式
Nicole. I think there are some transatlantic crossed wires
我们两边可能没沟通好
on this little renaming ceremony.
"法♥西♥斯♥主义是自♥由♥"
"Fascism is freedom"?
繁荣的自♥由♥
"Freedom to prosper."
探索的自♥由♥
"Freedom to explore."
无畏的自♥由♥
"Freedom from fear."
繁殖的自♥由♥
"Freedom to propagate"?
-这是新的宣传 -新的
- That's the new campaign. - New?
听上去挺耳熟
Sounds rather familiar.
完全是新的
Brand-new.
骄傲地繁殖 让国家兴旺
"Procreate to Populate, with Pride"?
春季海报 鼓励年轻的新娘
That's the spring rollout to inspire our young brides to...
多操早怀吗
Fuck and be fertile?
我倒不会那么措辞
I wouldn't quite put it that way.
这幅画完美传达了德帝国的讯息
This image is perfect for a message from the Reich.
更温暖 母性
Warmer, more maternal.
不如用
Something like--
见谅我英语不好
forgive my English--
"我们现在尤其关心你"
perhaps... "Now more than ever, we care about you."
那不赖
That's not bad.
但我们别着急 亲爱的
But let's not get ahead of ourselves, schatzi.
是啊 别着急
Agreed. Let's not.
我有关于拍摄的想法
I have thoughts of how to film it.
我正要说的就是
Yeah, well, what I was starting to say,
我们准备用内部最好的人员进行拍摄
we're-we're doing that in-house. Got our top people on it.
我真傻 我忘了
Silly me. I forgot.
我叔叔希望由新鲜面孔
My uncle desires a fresh face
带领美国的宣传工作
for the new propaganda effort in America.
戈培尔帝国部长是你叔叔
Reichsminister Goebbels is your uncle?
算是吧
In a manner of speaking.
这样啊
I see.
太好了 这太好了
Wunderbar. So happy you see.
因为我们没多少时间做准备
Because we don't have much time to prepare.
我需要三台摄像机 一支摄制组和一台吊架
I'll need three cameras, a crew and a crane.
谢谢 亲爱的
Danke, schatzi.
首映见了
See you at the premiere.
楚楚 有件事我早该说了
Tru. There's something I should have said...
几个月前就该说
months ago.
那说吧
Then say it.
现在最合适了
No time like the present.
在这个世界里
In this world...
在我的世界里
in my world...
你父亲为抵抗组织贡献了一生
your father dedicated his life to the Resistance.
但我不得不杀了他
And I had to kill him.
为了阻止可怕的事发生
To stop something terrible from happening.
霍桑告诉我了
Hawthorne told me.
你杀的"迪克森"
The "Dixon" you killed
不是我爸爸
wasn't my dad.
纳粹在我的世界杀了我爸爸
The Nazis killed my dad in my world.
你不必感到内疚
You have nothing to feel bad about.
好了
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗
You know what?
什么
What?
我愿意杀人
I'd kill...
来换点音乐
...for a little music
和一大杯冰啤
and a tall, cold one.
不行
No.
不行
No, we c...
我们不能出去
...we can't go out there.
小姐们还需要点什么吗
Is there anything else I can get you senoritas?
我要再来一杯波本加冰
I'll have another shot of I.W. Harper over ice.
楚楚呢
Tru?
-不用了 -好
- I'm... fine. - Muy bien.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表