剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
Alice's favorite drink.
再好不过
It's perfect.
你真的很激励我们 海伦
You know, you're an inspiration to us, Helen.
是吗
Am I?
发生了那么多事
After everything that happened...
我们在电视上看到你在约翰就职典礼上的样子了
We saw you on television for John's installation.
那么坚强
Standing strong.
在压力下还能保持优雅
Grace under pressure.
在我们的世界里是希♥特♥勒♥自杀前娶的女人
你让我想到了爱娃·勃劳恩
You reminded me of Eva Braun.
她能影响元首 知道吗
She had the Fuhrer's ear. Did you know that?
-她修改了帝国政策 -那是什么时候的事
- She changed Reich policy. - When did she do that?
在战争期间
During the war.
她取消了对女性化妆品和奢侈品的禁令
She lifted the ban on women's cosmetics and luxuries.
真是厉害 我都不知道她还参与政事
How about that. I had no idea she was political.
历史书里不会说的
Yes, well, the history books, they don't mention it.
那你怎么知道的
Then how do you know?
如果你是帝国大元帅的妻子
When you are married to the Reichsmarschall,
总会听说些事
you hear things.
还有戈培尔的脚
Like Goebbels' foot.
那是真的吗
Is that true?
我一直想呢
I always wondered.
柏林掩藏得很好 但我见过他本人
Berlin does a good job of hiding it, but I have met the man.
我骗谁呢 他们都知道
Who am I kidding? They all know.
顶层的那些 是受保护的
The ones at the top, they are protected.
这就是柏林和纽约的最大区别
That's the big difference between Berlin and New York.
你说得对
You're right.
他们永远是祖国
They'll always be the Fatherland.
你不喝吗 海伦
You're not drinking, Helen?
对我来说有点早了
No, it's... A little early for me.
干杯
Cheers.
再放一遍
Run it again.
建造这台机器是为了撕开通向其他现实的口子
The machine is built to rip a hole into other realities.
好吧 就算我们炸了它
Okay. Say we blow this fucker up.
他们怎么就不能再建一个
What stops them from building a new one?
这就是妙处所在
That's the beauty.
我问过一个科学家
I spoke to a scientist
他说矿井里的那个区域是"异常点"
who called the area inside the mine an "Anomaly,"
在那里 各个世界的膈膜最薄
A place where the barrier between worlds is at its thinnest.
这玩意用电之高 它启动后
This thing draws so much power that when they fire it up,
整个区域都会变得不稳定
the whole area becomes unstable.
摧毁机器 就能摧毁异常点
Destroy the machine, destroy the anomaly.
我们得做好准备
We got to do our homework.
仔细侦查 再制定计划
Recon this top to bottom before we come up with our plan.
我在纽约认识个人
I know a guy in New York.
抵抗组织的
He's in the Resistance.
-波科诺山只有几小时的... -停下
- The Poconos are only a few hours from... - Stop.
对不起
I'm sorry.
就算这是真的
Assuming any of this is true,
避免另一个世界被纳粹入侵对我们有什么好处
what good does saving another world from the Nazis do us?
那不是我们的战斗
It's not our fight.
拉黛特
Ledette.
你看那部电影时有什么感觉
How'd you feel when you watched that film?
嫉妒吗
Envy?
赞赏呢
What about recognition?
因为 我们三个
'Cause, I mean, the three of us
在我们人生最苦的几年里 就梦想着
spent the worst years of our lives fucking dreaming
能得到那样的结局
of an outcome like that one.
为之拼杀
Killing for it.
你去吧 联♥系♥你纽约的人
So, go ahead, call your man in New York.
-真是慷慨激昂 -是啊
- That was passionate. - Yep.
你真♥相♥信那一套吗
You really believed that rah-rah?
我相信她
I believe in her.
否则我也不会叫你加入
And I wouldn't ask you to sign up if I didn't.
你喜欢她吗
You like her?
她给了我可以为之奋斗的东西
She's given me something I can fight for.
她给了你希望
Well, she's given you hope.
我好久没见你这样了 廉姆
I haven't seen you like this in a long time, Liam.
那我大概也喜欢她
So, I guess I like her, too.
我要你向日本人转达
I want you to convey to the Japanese
我们接受他们关于会面的请求 但有个条件
that we accept their invitation to a meeting on one condition:
-我们来选择地点 -是 长官
- that we choose the location. - Yes, sir.
叫马修斯警戒高堡在博尔德市郊的农舍
Tell Matthews to secure high Castle's farmhouse, outside Boulder.
为会面做好准备
Prepare it for a meeting.
我这就组队 长官
I'll assemble a unit, sir.
不要穿制♥服♥ 不要亮身份
No uniforms, no identification.
不要让任何人知道我们去那儿
We don't want anyone to know we're there.
新元年将成为直播电视节目
Jahr Null will be a live TV event
在德帝国和大纳粹德意志帝国放送
broadcast across the Reich and the GNR.
帝国领袖和帝国大元帅会在哪
Where will the Reichsfuhrer and the Reichsmarschall be?
在港口的贵宾船上
On a VIP boat in the harbor.
最靠近典礼的地方
As close to the action as possible.
那妮可·达摩也会在船上吗
And will Nicole Dormer be on the boat?
-是的 -那我呢
- Yes. - And where will I be?
在船上 跟我一起
On the boat, with me.
我可以采访她吗
Will I have an interview with her?
不 她要进行导演
No, she'll be directing,
但我会帮你要来一份声明的
but, uh, I'll make sure to get you a statement.
好的 这样就行了
Of course. I think I have this.
那好 制♥作♥会议开始前 我们休息五分钟
Okay, let's take five before the production meeting.
永远别再那么对我了
Don't ever do that to me again.
我不得不打了好多电♥话♥打理你被捕的事
I had to make a lot of calls to clean up your arrest.
对不起
I'm sorry.
离妮可远点
Stay away from Nicole.
好
All right.
你能想象我们在日属太平洋合众国这么做吗
Could you ever imagine us doing this in the JPS?
是啊
Yeah, I know.
我们明天该去别的城市
We should hit a different city.
做在这里做的这些事
You know, do the same as we've done here.
嗯 我们接下来可以去阿尔伯克基
Yeah, w-we could do Albuquerque next.
我想去纽约
Yeah, I want to do New York,
让纳粹好好琢磨一下
give the Nazis something to think about.
这就是自♥由♥的感觉
This is what freedom feels like.
我第一次感觉到了它 真的
For the first time, I feel it. I really do.
这就是我们在为之奋斗的东西 你 我和小茱
And that's what we're fighting for, you, me and Jules.
明天 人们醒来 就会看到它
Yeah, tomorrow, people are gonna wake up and see it.
好了 去吧 去见杰克
All right, go on. Go see Jack.
-真的 -嗯 我没事的
- You sure? - Yeah, I'll be fine.
我们还在这儿碰面 我早点来
Let's meet back here. I'll be, uh, I'll be early.
好
All right.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
-我们真要那么做吗 -当然
- Are we really doing this? - Hell yeah!
谢谢
Arigatoh.
不客气
Yeah.
我很感激你愿见我
I am so grateful that you would see me.
我不确定你会不会乐意
I... didn't know if you would.
你什么时候走
When do you leave?
今晚
Tonight.
安全吗
Is it safe?
对不起
I apologize.
为什么
For what?
我这一辈子
All my life,
都选择了和平的方式
I have chosen a peaceful way.
我选择如何过我的人生
I choose how to live my life.
我不明白你为什么得马上走
I don't understand why you have to leave right now.
我没有选择 海伦
I don't have any choice, Helen.
希姆莱有命
Himmler's orders.
我得以
I managed to...
把测试推迟到了我回来之后
postpone the test until I'm back.
护士会来这里
Nurse will come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表