剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
我需要和他谈谈
Well, he's who I need to talk to.
艾德 能不能请你先等一下
Ed, would-would you mind hanging back a sec?
好
Sure.
弗兰克
Say, Frank?
怎么了
Yeah?
我
Hey, I, uh...
我带了一个朋友来见你
I brought a friend to see you.
谁
Who?
我在丹佛碰巧遇见了他
Well, yeah, I, I ran into him back in-in-in Denver.
艾德·麦卡锡
Ed McCarthy.
艾德 他来了吗
Ed is... Well, he's here?
你就不能先问问我吗
Well, you couldn't have checked with me first?
我就是在那边
Well, I mean, I was there
碰巧撞见了他
and then he was there,
所以我就觉着...
and so, you know, I figured that...
他想见你
You know, he- he wanted to see you.
可是 我还不确定
Yeah, but I- I don't know if, uh...
我还没准备好
Look, I'm not... I'm not ready.
弗兰克
Frank?
没事
It's all right.
不疼
It doesn't hurt.
你回来了
You're back.
艾德 我太抱歉了
Ed, I'm so sorry.
是你画的吗
Is that yours?
什么 这个吗
What? Uh... this?
对
Yeah.
没错 是我
Yeah, yeah.
真好看
It's amazing.
长官 有什么指示
Hai, nanika?
关门
Close the door.
我注意到了一些情况
Something has come to my attention.
还请你解释一下这个
Perhaps you can explain this.
需要我帮您找什么吗
Help you find something?
店主在吗
Yeah, is the, uh, owner here?
你老板 霍桑·阿本森
Your boss, Hawthorne Abendsen.
-阿本森先生不是我老板 -我是
- Mr. Abendsen's not my boss. - But I am.
乔里
Uh, Jory,
麻烦你去储藏间把箱子开了吧
would you break down the boxes in the storage room, please?
去啊 快去
Go on, get.
没想到这么快就又见面了
I didn't expect to see you so soon.
我知道
I know.
我有份材料 必须让霍桑看到
Listen, I've got something Hawthorne needs to see.
可是他眼下不在
Oh, well, he's not here right now.
我们能等他吗
Can we wait?
当然能
Well, yeah, of course.
我去给你们泡些茶
Uh, I'll make you some tea.
谢谢
Thank you.
楚蒂她...
Did Trudy...?
她成功了
She did.
我就知道能成
I knew she would.
见到你太好了
It's good to see you.
有天晚上
Uh, one night...
他们的吗♥啡♥用完了
uh, they'd, uh... they'd run out of... of morphine,
所以我睡不着 又动不了
so I couldn't sleep, couldn't move.
只能躺在一辆旧大巴的后面
You know, lying in the back of this old bus,
浑身缠着纱布
all wrapped in gauze.
简直疼死了
Yeah. It was agony.
给
Here you go.
然后突然间 我感到一股暖流
Then, suddenly, I felt this, um, warmth on my...
经过我的脸和手臂 是一道光
you know, my face and arm. Light.
而疼痛 全都消散了
And the pain just left, all of it,
一两分钟之间全都没了
all at once for a minute or two.
我睁开眼 望向窗外
And I open my eyes, look out the window.
原来是日出
And it was the sun coming up.
说来讽刺 "旭日旗" 但是
It's ironic, I know, "rising sun," but...
真的让人非常愉悦
Yeah, it was... it was euphoric. It...
简直拯救了我
You know, it saved me.
我身子一能动 就画了下来
I painted it as soon as I could move.
真有趣 我一直以为是夕阳
It's funny. I always thought it was the sunset.
-是吗 -是啊
- You did? - Yeah.
-丹佛到处都能看见这幅画 -马克说了
- I've seen it all over Denver. - Yeah. Mark says, uh,
整个西海岸都是 而且
it's all down the West Coast, and...
一直蔓延到巴哈
and all the way to Baja.
说明这对人们很有意义
That's because it means something to people.
-怎么会 -这很了不起了 弗兰克
- Ah, no. - That's quite an accomplishment, Frank.
我只是想自我救赎
I just wanted to redeem myself.
总之 当时觉得只有帮助抵抗组织
Anyway, seemed like helping the Resistance
才能让我的余生有点意义
was the only way to make any sense out of what was left of my life.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
而你 你提醒我了
And you... you tried to tell me.
艾德 我杀了人
Ed, I killed people.
我亲手要过别人的命
I killed people directly.
之后我的行为又害死了更多人
And I got them killed after, too.
日本人的报复非常猛烈
You know, the Japs' reprisals were, uh, were terrible.
这不能怨你
You can't blame yourself for that.
当然能
Yeah, I can.
我就怨自己
And I do.
并非一切都是你的错 弗兰克
Not everything's your fault, Frank.
你真是一点都没变
God, you haven't changed.
你能来我真高兴
I'm glad you're here.
我也是
Me, too.
你要帮我准备一下吗
So, are you gonna help me get ready?
好啊 我非常荣幸
Yeah. It'd be my honor.
好 来吧 拿上你的茶
Good. Now come on. Bring your tea.
你找到朱莉安娜了吗
You ever find Juliana?
没有
No, I didn't.
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
好吧
Yeah.
海伦
Helen?
能帮帮我吗
You help?
系下绶带
Cords.
你看起来真帅气 约翰
You look dashing, John.
帅气吗 那就好了
Dashing? That'll be the day.
你是我认识的最帅气的人
You are the most dashing man I know.
你一直都是
You always have been.
我来
Yeah.
好了
There.
很好
Perfect.
北美帝国大元帅
Reichsmarschall of North America.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
这次升职和以前不一样 海伦
It's not like other promotions, Helen.
我的根基不稳
The ground isn't solid.
我就在你身边
Well, I'm right here.
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那我就放心了
That's good to know.
今天
Today
我向你们介绍一位新帝国大元帅
I give you a new Reichsmarschall!
他有坚定的领导力
A man whose steadfast leadership,
也有坚强的意志力
strength of character,
更有坚决的忠党之心
and unwavering loyalty to the Party
这完全证明
have proven him fit
他有资格 出任北美领袖
to hold the highest office in North America.
余谨以至诚 庄严宣誓
I swear this sacred oath:
我将无条件地服从
that I shall render unconditional obedience
海因里希·希姆莱的领导
to Heinrich Himmler,
忠于德意志帝国和人♥民♥的元首
the Fuhrer of the German Reich and the people,
追随帝国武装力量的最高指挥官
supreme commander of the armed forces,
恪尽职守
and that in my honorable duties
担负起北美帝国大元帅之职
as Reichsmarschall of North America,
谨此立誓 至死不渝
I vow obedience: to the death.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表