剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
弗兰克
Frank?
小茱
Jules?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你在这儿
You're here.
我不敢相信...
I can't believe...
等我身子恢复到可以上路后
When I was well enough to travel,
我朋友马克把我偷偷运出了城
a friend, Mark, smuggled me out of the city,
带我到这儿来康复
brought me here to convalesce.
我在这儿感觉很安全
You know, I... I feel safe here.
日本人以为我死了
And the Pons think I'm dead.
你要是死了我会知道的
I would've known if you were gone.
是啊 你会的
Yeah. Yeah, you would've.
我慢慢习惯这张新面孔了
I'm getting used to it, the new face.
画画很能分散注意力
Uh, painting is a good distraction.
很高兴你又开始作画了
Glad you're painting again.
嗯
Yeah, uh,
大多是画日出
sunrises, uh, mostly.
当然了 当然是你画的
Of course. Of course they're yours.
-你知道旧金山到处都是你的画吗 -知道
- You know they're all over San Francisco? - Yeah.
我听说了
Yeah. So I heard.
弗兰克 你出名了
Hey, Frank, you're famous.
我希望没有
I hope not.
你怎么到这儿来了
What brings you here?
你还记得我们看过的那部电影吗
You remember the film that we watched?
我妹妹给我的那部
The one my sister gave me?
记得 怎么可能忘
Yeah, how could I forget?
同盟国赢得了战争
The Allies win the war.
她说她找到了这一切的原因
She said she found the reason for everything.
一条出路
A way out.
现在在我手上
Well, I have it.
我拿了回来
I got it back.
我想给萨布拉看
I want to show it to Sabra.
为什么
Why?
让他们开拓眼界
To open their eyes.
小茱 我们已经看到够多了
Jules, our eyes are wide open.
我不是那个意思 我只是...
I didn't mean it that way, I just...
我是说...
I just meant...
我需要做一件事
There's something I need to do,
我希望我能找到一些...
and I'm hoping that I can find some...
你...天呐
You... God, no.
小茱
Jules!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我好想你
I missed you so much.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank!
我找到她了
I found her.
这些是韦克斯勒博士的文件
These are Dr. Wexler's files.
原谅我 贸易大臣 我不明白
Forgive me, Trade Minister, I don't understand.
我本以为这些文件遗失了
I was certain these files were gone.
在韦克斯勒博士遭暗♥杀♥时被拿走了
Taken when Dr. Wexler was assassinated.
有人匿名送来给我的
They were delivered to me anonymously.
人造油文件对我们很重要
The synthetic oil papers are of great value to us.
另外一份文件呢
And the other file?
这个我不太了解
This, I'm not familiar with.
我得研究下
I will have to study it.
注解提到的图表不在这儿
The notes refer to a diagram that is not here.
你放在别处了吗
Do you have it elsewhere?
没 我收到的就这些
No, that's all I received.
我会尽力的 贸易大臣
I will do my best, Trade Minister.
你从哪儿搞到的
Where did you get this?
高堡奇人
From the Man in the High Castle.
这不可能是真的
Well, this can't be true.
我第一反应也是这个
That was my first reaction, too.
这不可能
No, it can't be.
是真的
It is.
这是还存在其他可能性的证据
It's proof there are other possibilities.
现实并不是预先注定的
That reality isn't preordained.
好吧
Okay.
就当这是真的
Let's pretend that it's real.
你指望我们做什么
What do you expect us to do?
在这个现实中
In this reality?
帮我改变它
Help me change it.
张嘴
Open.
好了
There.
完美
It's perfect.
谢谢
Arigatou gozaimasu.
那个...
Just, uh...
让我...
let me just-let me, uh...
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
我想我们可以先喝茶
I thought we could have tea first.
没问题
Yeah, we could do that.
我...
I'm, uh...
抱歉是凉的
I apologize that it's cold.
我没有加热设备
I don't have any cooking facilities.
你得先付我钱
Well, you're gonna have to pay me, first.
凉茶还要额外收费吗
There's a surcharge for cold tea?
不 你的时间到了
No. Your time is up.
什么 我买♥♥的是一个小时
Wha-- I paid for an hour.
一小时到了
Yeah, the hour's up.
你的时间早过了
You're way over, actually.
你已经欠我一次服务的钱了
You owe me for another one already.
如果要做茶道 就是两次
Two, if you want the tea ceremony.
我只有那么多
That's all I have.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没有例外
There's no exceptions.
拜托了
Please?
还不错
Not bad.
你向来心灵手巧
You always did have a nice touch.
可我...
But, I...
别走
don't go.
-我们不能... -会有人来拿走的
- Couldn't we just... - Someone will pick that up.
你还好吗
You okay?
你怎么还醒着
Why are you still up?
我睡不着
I-I couldn't sleep.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
宣传部给我的录像
it's the Ministry of Propaganda.
他们想让我
They have some, uh,
审核一些美国史料
Americana they want me to review.
新的宣传活动
New campaign.
你要上♥床♥睡觉吗
Are you coming to bed?
我看完再来吧
When I'm, uh... when I'm caught up.
别睡太晚
Don't stay up too late.
晚安
Night.
我想我恋爱了
I think I'm falling in love.
别傻了 亲爱的
Don't be silly, darling.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it.
你不能失去理智
You mustn't lose your head.
我知道
I know.
我没有
I haven't.
在这个世界里不能
Not in this world.
你现在肯定知道了吧
Surely you know that by now.
你没事吧
So, everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
没事
It's fine.
很好
Good.
那我们可以玩乐了
Means we can have some fun.
我们刚不就在玩乐吗
I thought that's what we were doing.
别生气
Don't pout.
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表