剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表
[希伯来语经♥文♥]
Ba-r'chu et a-do-nai ha-m'vo-rach.
[希伯来语经♥文♥]
Ba-ruch et a-do-nai ha-m'vo-rach
[希伯来语经♥文♥]
léolam va-éd.
曾有位睿智的女性告诉我
A wise woman once told me
我们的命运早已被上天注定
our destinies are written in the stars.
我本是一个破落养鸡场主
I was a failing chicken farmer.
然后我认识了元首
And then I met the Fuhrer.
和我一样
Like me,
你也必须学会接受命运交给你的新角色
you must learn to embrace the new role that fate has handed you.
弗兰克有几位亲戚 是我的多年老友
I knew some of Frank's family for years.
而我们都失去了许多亲人
And we've all suffered loss.
在座各位都是
Everybody here.
而我们都在纠结的问题在于
And the question I think we each struggle with...
我知道我是 那就是
I know I do... is:
我们该如何度过幸存下来的人生
how do we live with our own survival?
我们该如何利用余下的生命
How do we make use of this life that we still have?
这个问题 给弗兰克留下了疤痕
Now, Frank bears the scars of that question.
但我今天认识的弗兰克 让我认识到
But the Frank I know today has taught me
我们的传统的重要性
the importance of our traditions.
其中凝聚了五千年来的痛苦和欢愉
They hold the pain and joy of 5,000 years.
今天 标志着新元年的起点
Today marks the beginning of Jahr Null,
新的纪♥元♥
Year Zero.
这一刻 更伟大的纳粹帝国的心脏开始跳动
This will become the beating heart of a greater Nazi Reich.
当我们回望过去 便听到主的真言
When we connect to the past, Hashem speaks.
那真言教会了我们 怎么活下去
And it tells us how to survive.
我们将彻底抛弃旧世界
We will do away with the old.
历史 在今天终结
Today, history ends!
未来 在今天开始
And the future begins!
胜利万岁
Sieg heil!
胜利万岁 胜利万岁 胜利万岁
Sieg heil! Sieg heil! Sieg heil!
胜利万岁 胜利万岁 胜利万岁
Sieg heil! Sieg heil! Sieg heil! Sieg heil!
胜利万岁 胜利万岁 胜利万岁
Sieg heil! Sieg heil! Sieg heil! Sieg heil!
剧集 | 高堡奇人 | 导航列表