Happy. That's the word.
开心 用这个词来说很准确
Happy that you won the election?
当选让你很开心吗
Yes. And very grateful
是 还有对那些
to all those who shared my vision.
支持我愿景的人的感谢
It's really... a shared victory.
这份成功属于大家
A victory that becomes less improbable
当你见到艾丽西娅·福瑞克本人时
when you see Alicia Florrick in action.
你会觉得这场胜利也是有理可循的
What do I love the most about coming to my law firm?
说起我的律所 我最爱什么
Well, that's easy. The camaraderie.
很好回答 同事间的情谊
If Alicia Florrick's a legal powerhouse,
如果艾丽西娅·福瑞克是位律政精英
it's because she commands the respect of her colleagues.
那是因为她的同事都很敬重她
But it wasn't always so.
但往昔并非如此
St. Alicia came by way of an arduous journey.
圣人艾丽西娅也经历了一段曲折的历程
Can we do better than that one?
能选张更好的吗
Yeah, tell me when.
好 你让我停我就停
There. No, back one.
这张 不 后一张
Move in on it slowly.
镜头缓慢切入
St. Alicia came by way of an arduous journey.
圣母艾丽西娅也经历了一段曲折的历程
One that took her from stay-at-home mom to scandal
经历了家庭主妇到丑闻风波的洗礼
to lowly associate.
屈身做起低级律师
The scandal photo-- can we keep her in color
丑闻那张照片 能将她保留为彩色
and make everything else black and white?
其他都处理成黑白效果吗
Yeah, great. Now back to the interview.
好 不错 再回到采访视频
...to lowly associate
屈身做起低级律师
to founding partner of one of Chicago's largest firms.
有晋身芝加哥最大律所之一的创始合伙人
How will my administration differ
我跟我丈夫的管理方式
from that of my husband's?
将会有何不同
Well, it's not... I can't, um...
怎么说呢... 我不能...
No, cut the stumble. I...
这段掐掉 我...
...Chicago's largest firms.
创始合伙人
The better question?
这样问更好
How will my administration be different from my predecessor?
我跟前任检察官的管理方式将有何不同
We will be accountable to victims,
我们会对受害者负责
worthy of the public's trust.
不辜负民众的信任
I'm sorry, Petra. I need to get Mrs. Florrick on the phone
抱歉 彼得拉 福瑞克夫人得去接个电♥话♥
with the governor just for a moment.
州长打来的 一会儿就好
Sure, Eli. Anything for you.
没问题 伊莱 不必客气
Going great, though. Love what you're doing.
进展很不错 我喜欢你的采访风格
Aw, thanks.
谢谢
There's no one on the phone.
没人给你打电♥话♥
Just turn around and pretend you're having a conversation.
背过身 假装你在讲电♥话♥
It's about the hack.
跟黑客事件有关
Are you sure the e-mails are safe?
你确定那些邮件是安全的吗
We're hearing that they might still come out.
我们收到风声 说可能还会被曝光
Hearing from whom?
听谁说的
I heard Diane and Cary talking.
我听见戴安跟凯里说的
You want some crackers? No.
吃饼干不 不吃
The hackers want an apology from the firm.
黑客想要律所道歉
Well, we already resolved it.
但这桩官司已经结了
I mean, we can't publicly condone piracy.
我们不能公开纵容盗版行为
You don't have to.
不用纵容啊
We regret any implication
就说我们很抱歉
that the blah-blah-blah shareware is not legitimate.You know.
曾暗指共享软件之类之类不合法什么的
I have to consult my partners.
我要跟律所合伙人商量一下
Well, the deadline's at the end of the week,
最迟本周末要给出说法
or the e-mails go wide, so consult fast.
不然邮件就被公开了 你们赶紧商量
Thank you.
谢谢
Set?
好了吗
Yes, yes. Sorry about that.
好了 刚才很抱歉
No, no, no. All set.
没关系 准备好了
I was thinking of using this stuff for the sit-down.
我想用这段替换她坐下的镜头
It looks way better than the first time she sat down.
比她第一次坐下时好太多了
I didn't...
我没...
I didn't shake her hand that time.
我那时没跟她握手
...and we will be transparent.
我们会光明磊落
Accountable to victims, worthy of the public's trust.
我们会对受害者负责 不辜负民众的信任
Where'd you get these?
你是从哪里得来的
An anonymous source. They're hacked?
匿名消息来源 他们被黑客攻击了吗
Yes. Alicia Florrick's hacked e-mails
是 艾丽西娅·福瑞克遭窃的
from the past five years.
过去五年的所有邮件
You have to read them.
你得看一下
Thought this was a puff piece. It was.
我以为这次是要捧她 之前是
People don't like when you tear down their heroes.
公众不喜欢你搞垮他们的英雄
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑
That's what they live for.
这才是公众最期待的
I need independent corroboration.
我要进一步证实
Talk to her firm, confirm they've been hacked.
对话她的律所 确定他们被黑客袭击
Yes, we did have an attack
是 我们的邮件
on our e-mail services, but we have since...
之前确实遭窃 但我们已经...
Petra Moritz.
彼得拉·莫里兹
But we have since repelled that attack.
但我们已经处理好那件事了
No, it's had absolutely no impact...
不 没造成任何影响...
Okay, Daddy just needs a minute,
好 爸爸要离开一下
so I need you guys to sit quietly.
所以你们要乖乖坐好
Come on. Charlie, come on.
走 查理 快点
Ms. Sharma, hello. Good to see you again.
夏尔马女士 你好 很高兴又见面了
You, too, Mr. Wiley. What are you up to today?
我也是 怀利先生 你今天有何贵干
Oh, just, you know, the usual-- making trouble.
跟往常一样 制♥造♥麻烦呗
See you later.
稍后见
Bye.
再见
Yes, well, he's in with a client right now.
是 但他正在见客户
Sure, I'd be happy to send you to voice mail if that's okay.
好 如果可以 我很乐意为您转至语♥音♥信箱
Uh, that's no problem at all.
不必客气
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
That'll be 10:00 tomorrow?
明天十点吗
Hey, uh, everything all right?
一切还好吗
Yes, I just have to meet this Mr. Dipple at his think tank.
对 我正要去见迪普尔和他的智囊团
No, I mean in there.
不 我是指那边
Oh, yes. Andrew Wiley. You know, the investigator?
对 安德鲁·怀利 你知道 那个调查员
Yeah. What's he asking?
知道 他来干嘛
He's working with Internal Affairs.
他在为纪检科工作
Looking into Detective Prima and how he set up Cary.
调查普利马警探和他陷害凯里的事
Brady Violation.
检方非法隐藏
Yeah, and how he entrapped Cary, too.
还有欺骗凯里的经过
Well, they're finding that harder to prove.
这点他们很难查证
Why is he talking to us?
为什么来找我们谈话
They want to find out
他们想查出
how we discovered that e-mail from Canada.
我们是如何发现那封从加拿大发来的邮件
The one that Prima deleted.
普利马删除的那封
They want to prosecute him for this.
他们想起诉他
See you.
一会见
Hi. Hey.
你好 你好
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你
Yeah, uh, I need some legal advice.
是 我需要一些法律建议
Okay.
好
Hypothetically, a cop is going to prison for something that he didn't do.
假设说 一个警♥察♥含冤入狱
Someone else did it.
犯法的另有其人
But there's a lawyer who made misrepresentations
但一位律师做了不实陈述
based on... on, um...
根据...
I, um...
我...
Just don't use names, and I'm fine.
别说名字 我不介意
Look... someone is guilty of faking evidence,
是这样... 有人确实做了伪证
but a lawyer who did not fake that evidence,
但那位律师没有伪造证据
and, in fact, thought it to be true,
实际上 深信这是真的证据
presented it in court.
并呈交法庭
Now, is that lawyer in trouble?
这位律师会惹上麻烦吗
What, for using the faked evidence?
因为采用了假的证据吗
Yeah. Even though she didn't know that it was faked?
对 虽然她并不知道那是假的证据
Mm-hmm, yes.
会
Ignorance is irrelevant.
知不知情和是否有罪无关
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表